Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Face Trump is over now you tell USMB????

Well, myself expected the Democratic chose !!!!!!!!!!

Trump got 306 EV by losing the popular vote by more than 2 million and Biden got 306 EV by winning the popular vote by more than 4 million.
Well Biden's a winner and Trump is a loser.

Biden have good vote of many Democrats.

Biden has his teeth in a jar.

Biden has his hair implants failing.

Biden has his oatmeal fed to him every morning.

I can't wait for this shit show.

Trump got 306 EV by losing the popular vote by more than 2 million and Biden got 306 EV by winning the popular vote by more than 4 million.

Biden will soon be served that oatmeal by the White House chef.

:dance:

Biden will soon be served that oatmeal by the White House chef.

:dance:

That might be correct.

At this point, it's going to be fun to be on the other side of the fence.

We will take what little dignity Joe Biden has left and suck it from him as we destroy his son in front of the nation.

donald-trump-thumbs-up-e1486737489737.jpg

It's so sad that it was even this close! I keep wondering and asking around, "WTF does Trump have to do to incur the wrath of his normal followers?" We all know he can insult "Gold Medal" families, women, Muslims, Blacks, the physically challenged, the mentally challenged, ..... whoever? Who doesn't he insult? At least now that Biden's gone over the top, Trump probably won't concede anytime soon, but it looks as if he's hiding out and keeping his mouth shut! Normally he'd come out and make a fool of himself! Maybe Jared tackled him and tied him to his chair in the OVAL Office! All commentators on "the right" are exacerbating issues, still trying to make AOC our standard bearer, and will continue to undermine this election! :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back