Not open for further replies.
So let's look at this "fraud."

The Democrats
  • Did not win the Senate
  • Lost seats in the House and did not flip a single R House seat
  • Did not flip a single state legislature
  • Did not flip a single governorship.

But there's all this "fraud."
The fact that Moscow Mitch, Gym Jordon, Matt “Rick Gates” Gaetz, and Lady G are still going to be there should dispel any voter fraud claims.

Swing states is won by Democrat chose ... Biden is president finally ...

Dumbass.

Even AZ is back in play.
:lol:

America's the BEST!~ Big middle finger send off to the disgusting, divisive BLOB.

i DONT BLAME ALL OF THE SEETHING HATRED OF "THE OTHER" that all our Right wangers have, I blame their fake news media and Trump himself. For close to 40 years Rush Limbaugh programmed them to think that their fellow Americans were commienazipoopyheads ~ wake the fuck up.

Hey there...

Have a day.

And go fuck yourself cause we are here to stay. And we'll make Biden's years the biggest shit storm you've ever seen.

And spare me the unity pisstoss. You fuckers have been hard at it and your gonna feel it now.

He's already wounded and it's going to be fun watching his son destroyed before his eyes.
^^^ BDS post #42

:abgg2q.jpg:

Dumbass.

Even AZ is back in play.

America's the BEST!~ Big middle finger send off to the disgusting, divisive BLOB.

i DONT BLAME ALL OF THE SEETHING HATRED OF "THE OTHER" that all our Right wangers have, I blame their fake news media and Trump himself. For close to 40 years Rush Limbaugh programmed them to think that their fellow Americans were commienazipoopyheads ~ wake the fuck up.

Hey there...

Have a day.

And go fuck yourself cause we are here to stay. And we'll make Biden's years the biggest shit storm you've ever seen.

And spare me the unity pisstoss. You fuckers have been hard at it and your gonna feel it now.

He's already wounded and it's going to be fun watching his son destroyed before his eyes.
You're gunna hurt the President of the United States from your fat ass on a messageboard? lol!

G'luck!

Right wing tears? Oh, and we gots ourselves a new pres’dent!

They called it ?

I guess Georgia won't be recounting and Nate Silver should have not said that AZ is back in play.
No, there will be recounts, some mandated, some paid for by the Trump campaign. Usually if you’re within a certain percentage it’s automatic.

They called it ?

I guess Georgia won't be recounting and Nate Silver should have not said that AZ is back in play.
No, there will be recounts, some mandated, some paid for by the Trump campaign. Usually if you’re within a certain percentage it’s automatic.

So we don't have a new president yet.

I figured as much.

You are not a very good liar.

They called it ?

I figured as much.

No, we do. Pennsylvania is only going to go higher for Biden.

They called it ?

I figured as much.

No, we do. Pennsylvania is only going to go higher for Biden.

So, it's been called ?

1604673113134.png

Dumbass.

Even AZ is back in play.

Hey there...

Have a day.

Thunder Bird Sour Grape Whine.... extra stout.

1604673175676.png

LOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back