Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump got 306 EV by losing the popular vote by more than 2 million and Biden got 306 EV by winning the popular vote by more than 4 million.
Well Biden's a winner and Trump is a loser.

Biden have good vote of many Democrats.

Biden has his teeth in a jar.

Biden has his hair implants failing.

Biden has his oatmeal fed to him every morning.

I can't wait for this shit show.
Biden will soon be served that oatmeal by the White House chef.

:dance:

That might be correct.

At this point, it's going to be fun to be on the other side of the fence.

We will take what little dignity Joe Biden has left and suck it from him as we destroy his son in front of the nation.
Aww, poor Bidens.

Trump got 306 EV by losing the popular vote by more than 2 million and Biden got 306 EV by winning the popular vote by more than 4 million.

It's so sad that it was even this close! I keep wondering and asking around, "WTF does Trump have to do to incur the wrath of his normal followers?" We all know he can insult "Gold Medal" families, women, Muslims, Blacks, the physically challenged, the mentally challenged, ..... whoever? Who doesn't he insult? At least now that Biden's gone over the top, Trump probably won't concede anytime soon, but it looks as if he's hiding out and keeping his mouth shut! Normally he'd come out and make a fool of himself! Maybe Jared tackled him and tied him to his chair in the OVAL Office! All commentators on "the right" are exacerbating issues, still trying to make AOC our standard bearer, and will continue to undermine this election! :dunno:

And Biden who:

1. Cheated on his wife.
2. Fondles little girls
3. Defames SCOTUS nominees in the press
4. Stole other peoples speeches

Was such a great choice.

Biden just released a presser saying that the government is perfectly capable of removing trespassers from the WH!

:lol:

G.T.

I don't think The Bidens will move into the WH; at least not the OVAL Office! The place will have to be fumigated, checked for video/listening devices, and hopefully do something with the compromising airflow of the place! It was a "hotspot" of Covid-19! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This is shaping up to be a landslide victory of 306-232, if it holds up.

Exact same as Trump in 2016

A
Biden just released a presser saying that the government is perfectly capable of removing trespassers from the WH!

G.T.

I don't think The Biden's will move into the WH; at least not the OVAL Office! The place will have to be fumigated, checked for video/listening devices, and hopefully do something with the compromising airflow of the place! :rolleyes:

His rest home awaits.

That might be correct.

We will take what little dignity Joe Biden has left and suck it from him as we destroy his son in front of the nation.
That's sick.

That might be correct.

That's sick.

No.....that's what you bitches have coming.

And, of course, none of it will be false.

Hunter is fucked already.

We will just make sure his bullshit antics put him somewhere in a cabin in Montana if not in jail.

That might be correct.

That's sick.

We will just make sure his bullshit antics put him somewhere in a cabin in Montana if not in jail.
I don't follow the gossip rags and celebrity news, so I guess I'll probably miss it.

G.T.

I don't think The Biden's will move into the WH; at least not the OVAL Office! The place will have to be fumigated, checked for video/listening devices, and hopefully do something with the compromising airflow of the place! :rolleyes:

The Biden Presidency: Finally - - - No more minute to minute chaos, no more grifting and holding campaign events at the White House, no more Super-Spreader rallies, normalized relations with our allies, a return to the Paris Agreement, no embarrassing us at the UN, no sucking up to murderous dictators, no rage tweeting, no attempting to upend our democracy, no more Billy Barr with his finger in every Rump pie, no child separation, no Stephen Miller, no more incompetent, unqualified toadies in important cabinet positions.

It's gonna be SOOO relaxing. :)

Last edited:

That might be correct.

That's sick.

I don't follow the gossip rags and celebrity news, so I guess I'll probably miss it.

You miss a lot.

He's insane. Get him out of there.

View attachment 412005
More divisive rhetoric from the leftist

The idiot you voted for is trying to claim, without any shred of evidence, that our democratic process was not legitimate.

You Trumpsters see no problem with that. And I’m the divisive one.
I have a serious problem with this. Yes. I disagree with his actions here. If there is so called fraud then the party should be talking. He should remain silent. Don’t ever speak for me Leftist. Why don’t you go burn down a small business?

That might be correct.

That's sick.

I put sick fuks on Ignore - That one's been there for eons. ;)

That might be correct.

That's sick.

I put sick fuks on Ignore - That one's been there for eons. ;)
I'm seriously contemplating it.

He's insane. Get him out of there.

View attachment 412005
More divisive rhetoric from the leftist

The idiot you voted for is trying to claim, without any shred of evidence, that our democratic process was not legitimate.

You Trumpsters see no problem with that. And I’m the divisive one.
I have a serious problem with this. Yes. I disagree with his actions here. If there is so called fraud then the party should be talking. He should remain silent. Don’t ever speak for me Leftist. Why don’t you go burn down a small business?

Why don’t you go cry some more, Trumpster. Sucks for you. Your idiot is going to lose and he’s throwing an embarrassing temper tantrum on the way out.

Loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back