Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
8F958C61-2646-48F1-AECF-95468AB1CF00.png

I don't believe the media is being dishonest. I think the President has done everything possible to undermine the people's faith in our election process, and unfortunately, some believe him.

Like Covid, this election is requiring patience, and some people are not doing well with that at all. Many races are so close! I think both parties, no matter which wins, need to think on the fact that they're not so popular as they wish they were.
He wasn't the one changing the election process at will.
Everyone was dealing with a deadly epidemic and trying to allow people to stay safe. That required a lot of changes for some states. I don't call that "Changing the election process at will."
They can protest safely, they can vote safely.

This is trying to have it both ways.
Mail-in voting was for everyone, not just protesters.
not my point and i believe you know that.

if it was safe to protest in mass groups, then it would be safe to do other activities.

there was zero need to stress out our postal system by introducing an uncontrolled variable unless you were hoping to gain from said variable.

like i said, you can't say it's safe to protest in large groups, but not vote. esp if you also say "follow the science". why did we quit when it came to voting but ok in protesting and riots?

don't pick a side or defend an outcome - just ask yourself, if this was something the OTHER side were trying to do - still defend it?
I don't believe the media is being dishonest. I think the President has done everything possible to undermine the people's faith in our election process, and unfortunately, some believe him.

Like Covid, this election is requiring patience, and some people are not doing well with that at all. Many races are so close! I think both parties, no matter which wins, need to think on the fact that they're not so popular as they wish they were.
He wasn't the one changing the election process at will.
Everyone was dealing with a deadly epidemic and trying to allow people to stay safe. That required a lot of changes for some states. I don't call that "Changing the election process at will."
They can protest safely, they can vote safely.

This is trying to have it both ways.
Mail-in voting was for everyone, not just protesters.
not my point and i believe you know that.

if it was safe to protest in mass groups, then it would be safe to do other activities.

there was zero need to stress out our postal system by introducing an uncontrolled variable unless you were hoping to gain from said variable.

like i said, you can't say it's safe to protest in large groups, but not vote. esp if you also say "follow the science". why did we quit when it came to voting but ok in protesting and riots?

don't pick a side or defend an outcome - just ask yourself, if this was something the OTHER side were trying to do - still defend it?
Tbh, you're really pissing me off. This isn't about the fucking protests, ice, or about whether Covid is real. This is about the validity of our election, our votes. I'm not going down any of your damned rabbit holes tonight.
No rabbit hole.

mail in voting was because it wasn't safe to go out in crowds. yet they said protesting in crowds is fine.

That simply makes zero logical sense to me. only emotional.

if there is an acceptable risk in crowds for events, what makes one safe and one not when the voting can be controlled, distanced, and sanitized as needed.

I'm only asking why one is safe uncontrolled and the other is not safe, but controlled.

You can get mad but in my experience that is done when you havw no answer and hate the question.
What a moron you are, trying to paint Democrats as hypocrites for protesting and wanting to vote by mail because of coronavirus when tens of millions of Democrats voted by mail compared to thousands protesting, something like 0.03%.

Still unbelievable how there's still an election count happening 48 hours after the polls closed. The people are waking up to this.

So what are you saying? Peoples' votes shouldn't be counted? You wish to disenfranchise people. Have you ever read Orwell's 1984?

Thanks for the introduction on how Voter Fraud has been caught to steal this election result.

Yeah, he's credible. :rolleyes:

What?

LOLOL

There's no video there. That's a suspended account. Prolly banned for posting fake news.

Next, look at the Senate race. Perdue R has 49.8% while Ossof has 47.8%.
Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 8.13.00 AM.png

So Perdue is running 0.4% ahead of Trump and Biden is running 1.6% ahead of Ossoff.

That swing of 2% of GA voters who voted for anyone but Trump may not seem like a lot, but it has swung the election Biden's way.

More divisive rhetoric from the leftist
Not any different than ya boy calling Trump deeply irresponsible.

Is it divisive? Only if you think it's divisive to be honest.
Much different. I agree it was deeply irresponsible.
One was being a little more hyperbolic than the other.

You know hyperbole. It’s what you defend Trump for doing.

Hypocrite.

More divisive rhetoric from the leftist
Not any different than ya boy calling Trump deeply irresponsible.

Is it divisive? Only if you think it's divisive to be honest.
Much different. I agree it was deeply irresponsible.
One was being a little more hyperbolic than the other.

You know hyperbole. It’s what you defend Trump for doing.

Hypocrite.
Hyperbole is when I say I am the greatest poster here. Hypocrisy is when you say you use data, I show you data and you run away. Also stop trolling me and using my verbiage. You’re such a child. You said Biden had no chance, I told you he would likely win. You look stupid again. Please go away. Thank you.

Also stop trolling me and using my verbiage.
You don’t know what trolling means and I’ll use whatever verbiage I want. You’re a thug and a bully.

That’s not hyperbole. That’s the truth. It’s why you support a thug and a bully.

Also stop trolling me and using my verbiage.
You don’t know what trolling means and I’ll use whatever verbiage I want. You’re a thug and a bully.

That’s not hyperbole. That’s the truth. It’s why you support a thug and a bully.
If I am a “thug and a bully” then why do you keep engaging me? Go away cowardly colfax. Go prance in the streets with your Biden/Harris sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back