Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you pussy, I said it’s a chess game and the final move has yet to be played. The election didn’t go well for your party. You’re just too stupid to see why.

The election went great for my party. We're going to win. The American people told you and your idiot leader to get lost. Sucks for you.
It wasn’t. You barely got the WH and lost five seats in the House that will flip in 2022. Senate likely remains red while the Supreme Court is squarely red. Biden will be terrible and as a result in 2024 you ll see a massive red wave. Thats the chess game you don’t want to see. More blacks and Latinos moved to the Republicans and women may not have liked Trump, they will love Nikki Haley. Who will the Democrats run against her? Kamala? Ha ha ha....you’re toast and you don’t even see it.

Don't care. Trump is gone. That's a win for me any day. We're going to have a sensible adult in charge. Someone with his own flaws, but an adult nonetheless. After he's gone, hopefully another adult takes over. Maybe a Democrat or maybe a Republican. But as long as it's a reasonable adult, then I'm at least relieved.

So did now Biden are in Senate with 270 and 268 to Trump?

I am very happy residents abroad if true.

:yes_text12:

:auiqs.jpg:

Oh,
So far the most damning of all the hoax elements is that when counting stopped Trump had 50-100,00 vote lead in several states but within 90 minutes of counting resuming, those leads were gone. That could not have been physically accomplished legally

Why not?
The most common reason vote counting stops with mail-in ballots is that there no batches are ready to count. Mail-in ballots go through several processing steps before they are counted such as removing ballots from envelopes, pulling ballot with blank signatures, then signature validation (the most time consuming step). Timing marks and weight are also used to validate ballots. The last step is running the ballots through mark sense ballot tabulating machines. At any point in the processing a batch may stopped because of problems. The count for each batch is checked at each step to make sure no ballots are lost in that step. Most vote processing centers will have error rate of less the .0005%.
oh? Is that uniform federally?
Votes are counted in the states. The procedures are about the same in most states.

About, but not quite....Some states require postmarks, or signatures to match...Someof these don’t....So, you really made no point when you posted that.

He's insane. Get him out of there.

1604655062048.png

1604655337674.png

This is how this chapter will finally come to a close. This will be how he is remembered. This is what's going to be in history books.

Trump Tweeting lie after lie after lie. Twitter flagging his posts. Correcting the misinformation that the President of the United States is spreading in all caps.

What a way to go out. We'll never see anything like this again, I hope.

Because you pussy, I said it’s a chess game and the final move has yet to be played. The election didn’t go well for your party. You’re just too stupid to see why.

The election went great for my party. We're going to win. The American people told you and your idiot leader to get lost. Sucks for you.
I’m so glad I put that putz on ignore two years ago.
Cowards put people on ignore. You’re case in point. You and your silly avatar.

8.1 million views. he beat ABC, CBS, everyone except fox and CNN. conservatives are finding alternative news sites. ps: dday cobra and salty cracker on youtube are excellent for they are educating the younger crowd.

Steven Crowder’s Election Coverage Drew Millions Of Views, Competed With Big Networks | The Daily Wire. Steven Crowder’s Election Coverage Drew Millions Of Views, Competed With Big Networks | The Daily Wire
Crowder did a good job breaking down and comparing 2016 totals to 2020 state by state. I enjoyed watching his election live stream. The MSM channels are obnoxious and annoying to watch. They are so condescending and self important. Plus they lie.

blaze tv (glenn beck) has hired Crowder. his show is Louder with Crowder. download the Pluto (free) app, search news, and you will find about 4 or 5 conservative news sites. OAN is there too.

this morning's voter fraud reports:

DOJ Looking Into Criminal Referral Alleging 3K Cases of Voter Fraud in Nevada. https://tiny.iavian.net/15i0
r

Smoking gun: Milwaukee ‘updates’ voter registration portal data to hide cheating. https://tiny.iavian.net/15i1
s

USPS worker arrested at Canadian border with bin of mail, undelivered ballots. USPS worker arrested at Canadian border with bin of mail, undelivered ballots

BREAKING: Another One! Erie, Pa. USPS Insider Exposes ‘Nov. 3’ Postmark Voter Fraud Scheme: ‘All These Ballots That Were Coming In--Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday—Are All Supposed To Be Postmarked the Third’ | Project Veritas. https://tiny.iavian.net/15hy
o

So let's look at this "fraud."

The Democrats
  • Did not win the Senate
  • Lost seats in the House and did not flip a single R House seat
  • Did not flip a single state legislature
  • Did not flip a single governorship.

But there's all this "fraud."

So let's look at this "fraud."

The Democrats
  • Did not win the Senate
  • Lost seats in the House and did not flip a single R House seat
  • Did not flip a single state legislature
  • Did not flip a single governorship.

But there's all this "fraud."
They didn't NOT Win Majority in the Senate just yet, either. We won't know until January...

:banana:

Still unbelievable how there's still an election count happening 48 hours after the polls closed. The people are waking up to this.

So what are you saying? Peoples' votes shouldn't be counted? You wish to disenfranchise people. Have you ever read Orwell's 1984?

Thanks for the introduction on how Voter Fraud has been caught to steal this election result.

O'Keefe is such an honest guy, I almost believe that.

Deflect.

LOL

Good luck convincing America that O'Keefe can be trusted to tell the truth.

JamesOKeefe_HannahGiles_Frauds.png

tenor.gif

Enough said you apologist.

LOL

You see something there because of the way you think, not because there's something there...

Coons, who has previously addressed the photo, told The Washington Post on Saturday that, in that moment, Biden was praising his daughter and telling her he could connect her with his daughter Ashley so they could talk about the challenges of having a parent in politics.

The senator added that his children view Biden to be a grandfather figure. The former vice president has been supportive of Coons' political career, campaigning for him in each of his races.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back