Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you pussy, I said it’s a chess game and the final move has yet to be played. The election didn’t go well for your party. You’re just too stupid to see why.

The election went great for my party. We're going to win. The American people told you and your idiot leader to get lost. Sucks for you.
It wasn’t. You barely got the WH and lost five seats in the House that will flip in 2022. Senate likely remains red while the Supreme Court is squarely red. Biden will be terrible and as a result in 2024 you ll see a massive red wave. Thats the chess game you don’t want to see. More blacks and Latinos moved to the Republicans and women may not have liked Trump, they will love Nikki Haley. Who will the Democrats run against her? Kamala? Ha ha ha....you’re toast and you don’t even see it.

Don't care. Trump is gone. That's a win for me any day. We're going to have a sensible adult in charge. Someone with his own flaws, but an adult nonetheless. After he's gone, hopefully another adult takes over. Maybe a Democrat or maybe a Republican. But as long as it's a reasonable adult, then I'm at least relieved.

What is your operational definition of “Trumpster”....I get it’s a pejorative in your leftist mind.

Someone who supports Trump.
You do realize that Trump “supporters” aren’t monolithic? Actually you likely do not.

You asked what my operational definition is. I answered.

Trumpster = a person who supports Trump. That means you, Trumpster.
Did webster just tell you that?

Because you pussy, I said it’s a chess game and the final move has yet to be played. The election didn’t go well for your party. You’re just too stupid to see why.

The election went great for my party. We're going to win. The American people told you and your idiot leader to get lost. Sucks for you.
It wasn’t. You barely got the WH and lost five seats in the House that will flip in 2022. Senate likely remains red while the Supreme Court is squarely red. Biden will be terrible and as a result in 2024 you ll see a massive red wave. Thats the chess game you don’t want to see. More blacks and Latinos moved to the Republicans and women may not have liked Trump, they will love Nikki Haley. Who will the Democrats run against her? Kamala? Ha ha ha....you’re toast and you don’t even see it.

Don't care. Trump is gone. That's a win for me any day. We're going to have a sensible adult in charge. Someone with his own flaws, but an adult nonetheless. After he's gone, hopefully another adult takes over. Maybe a Democrat or maybe a Republican. But as long as it's a reasonable adult, then I'm at least relieved.
You back tracking now?

Smart choice

The election went great for my party.

You're the one who lost here. Loser.
So you gonna flee to wyoming?

What's in Wyoming?

Pronghorn Sheep ... There are more of those than there are people! :D

The election went great for my party.

You're the one who lost here. Loser.
So you gonna flee to wyoming?

What's in Wyoming?

Pronghorn Sheep ... There are more of those than there are people! :D
FYI did you read about the guy cooking chickens over a geyser?

He got banned from yellowstone

I’m so glad I put that putz on ignore two years ago.

So you can't produce. As usual.

I didn't claim that you SAID you were upset. I said you're upset. There's a difference.

You're not smart.

And before you ask, I can't find a quote of you saying you're not smart. I'm telling you you're not smart.

Good, so you admit you make shit up.

Glad we settled that.

I'll go enjoy my senate victory now.

I didn't claim that you SAID you were upset. I said you're upset. There's a difference.

You're not smart.

And before you ask, I can't find a quote of you saying you're not smart. I'm telling you you're not smart.

Glad we settled that.

I'm not making shit up. You're clearly upset with Trump losing. Doesn't matter if you say it or not, we both know it's true, now don't we?

You're not smart.

Glad we settled that.

I'm not making shit up. You're clearly upset with Trump losing. Doesn't matter if you say it or not, we both know it's true, now don't we?

Taking up bandwidth with your Saul Alinsky tactics isn't something I'll continue to do.

"We" don't know anything.

I know plenty.

Now, kindly fuck off.

Sounds like Trump will soon be an impeached one-term president. Go President Biden!

1604646476621.png

Sucks for the country for we are so divided. You still don’t understand that. This is just the beginning.

That ship has sailed a long time ago, unfortunately.

It cannot be too late because I have young kids and I dont want them growing up in a place where riots are simply tolerated and people are afraid to express themselves. This isn’t America. It is a fucking nightmare. BTW —- 7 mos and still positive for the antibodies.

Good to hear you are healthy.

Why are you concerned.

You don't live in the United States, you live in a neighborhood, in a city (presumptive on my part), in a county, in a state, in the United States.

Take care of business at home...and the rest will take care of itself.

What you don't want are Biden/Harris Brownshits invading your life with their bullshit.

Well.

Trump is up late. He's throwing a Twitter temper tantrum. Then Twitter is flagging his posts as inaccurate, which is making him even more angry.

His handlers really need to take control. This is embarrassing.

1604651261994.png

View attachment 411949

A gun store sold out a shipment of 80 thousands rounds of 9mm in 30 minutes

I'm encouraged ...jus sayin
There is an auction this week in my area selling a few guns and ammo----------my husband is sending me in hoping that the prices won't go past retail.

Don't be surprised if you're not the only interested party...indeed
Prices are through the roof right now. I just inherited some guns, and most I either already had ammo for, or really don't need. But I don't have any 30-30, and I have my father's pre 64 Winchester 94 now, and ammo has easily doubled in price since I looked last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back