Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have. You just don’t know what they said. Go and play my dad. He is 70. See how that goes for you. Doubt he has a “rating”...I would wager it would go very poorly for you. LOL

Dumb Leftist

If your dad is a grandmaster, then he certainly has a rating. And he would beat me easily.
I have never seen him lose. I watched him play five persons at once with clocks and win. But he is highly mathematical. His mind sees things I cannot. Most people cannot. Chess is a flawed game like that.

If he's a grandmaster, then I would certainly expect him to be sharp.

(And with a rating)
I ll Ask him. Actually I don’t care. LOL

I don't care either. Why are we even talking about this?

Let's get back to how this elections sucks for you. I prefer that conversation.

What does? Do you forget where I live? I am in the heart of Leftist Land. It sucks worse for you but you cannot even see why yet. I would wager you’re a terrible chess player.

You play chess? What's your rating?
Don’t have a rating, I barely play anymore. My dad is from the old Soviet Union. He is either a master or grandmaster. Haven’t played vs him in 15 yrs. I used to kill it but then lost interest.

Oh. Well I'm decent, not great. 1391.

Typically somewhere in the high 1300's to low 1400's.
I had played my dad over 2k times and never beat him. My guess is if I played an average player 10x, I d win.....all 10. But the game no longer intrigued me.

Meh. Pretty meaningless without a rating.

If I was playing an opponent with a lower rating than me, I'd expect to beat them 10 times in a row as well. And I'm certainly above average.
Last person who said that played me 3x and lost all three. Some kid from Armenia who was supposedly ranked. I was 25. Never touched a chess board since. My guess it is like riding a bike. Pretty good at Poker too. That I still play.

You probably find it racist that black goes 2nd...

Meh, claim what you want. Doesn't mean anything to me. Any idiot can claim anything.

And no I don't find that racist.
You’re the asshole here little man. I tried to be civil but you are just a dickhead.

That's you trying to be civil? LoL

And I wasn't calling you an idiot by the way.
You said —-sucks to be you Trumpster. You say that and you get got.

It does suck to be a Trumpster right about now. That's just a fact.
What is your operational definition of “Trumpster”....I get it’s a pejorative in your leftist mind.

They have. You just don’t know what they said. Go and play my dad. He is 70. See how that goes for you. Doubt he has a “rating”...I would wager it would go very poorly for you. LOL

Dumb Leftist

If your dad is a grandmaster, then he certainly has a rating. And he would beat me easily.
I have never seen him lose. I watched him play five persons at once with clocks and win. But he is highly mathematical. His mind sees things I cannot. Most people cannot. Chess is a flawed game like that.

If he's a grandmaster, then I would certainly expect him to be sharp.

(And with a rating)
I ll Ask him. Actually I don’t care. LOL

I don't care either. Why are we even talking about this?

Let's get back to how this elections sucks for you. I prefer that conversation.
Because you pussy, I said it’s a chess game and the final move has yet to be played. The election didn’t go well for your party. You’re just too stupid to see why.

Because you pussy, I said it’s a chess game and the final move has yet to be played. The election didn’t go well for your party. You’re just too stupid to see why.

The election went great for my party. We're going to win. The American people told you and your idiot leader to get lost. Sucks for you.

I was involved in conservative party politics 30 years ago in both Canada and the UK.

There was never - and I mean never - any of this bizarre conspiracy theory garbage that seems to dominate conservative discourse today.

William F Buckley would look at his movement and deem it a disgrace.
Well that explains everything...

The election went great for my party. We're going to win. The American people told you and your idiot leader to get lost. Sucks for you.
Moscow Mitch and the supreme court says otherwise, you uneducated chimp

It wasn’t. You barely got the WH and lost five seats in the House that will flip in 2022. Senate likely remains red while the Supreme Court is squarely red. Biden will be terrible and as a result in 2024 you ll see a massive red wave. Thats the chess game you don’t want to see. More blacks and Latinos moved to the Republicans and women may not have liked Trump, they will love Nikki Haley. Who will the Democrats run against her? Kamala? Ha ha ha....you’re toast and you don’t even see it.

Someone needs to take Trump's phone away. He's making a complete jackass of himself. More so than usual.

They're going to have to drag him out of the white house kicking and screaming.

Only if he loses.

This is what we voted for in 2016. I like it.

Go fuck yourself.

He's going to lose. Sucks for you.

Actually,

I have the senate.

I have more seats in the house and already 2022 is looking better for me if Biden wins.

So, if he loses, they can drag him out and wheel Joe in.

Compared to where I could have been with your big fucking BLUE WAVE that didn't happen.....I'm feeling pretty good.

As I said...go fuck yourself.

Aww, the Trumpster is upset and telling me to go fuck myself.

It's ok. You're just upset that Trump lost. It's understandable.

You'll be even more upset if President Trump still manages to win this despite voter fraud.

giphy.gif

If you think about it, Biden or Trump with a divided congress does not matter.

Biden won't:

1. Get the Greed New Fucking Deal
2. Pack The Courts.
3. Get DC and PR as states

It's already starting to feel like business as usual.

Until they have to wake the petrified piece of shit up to tell him the Russians are nuking us. What will the braindead idiot do then ?
But it's not business as usual..... it's blatant, in our face fraud on a massive scale and some folks need to do time for it.

Because if they don't, the next step is going to be people getting lined up against a wall and shot.
There is no fraud. Trump is very honestly close to losing because he's a nasty ignoramus and the people may like the Republicans' economy, but they don't like him. A lot.
No FRAUD? Really with all the evidence....

There’s evidence? Earth to TurtleBoy: Conspiracy theories aren’t evidence. ;)

The election went great for my party.

You're the one who lost here. Loser.
So you gonna flee to wyoming?

What's in Wyoming?
Bloomberg wants to send 109,000 liberals there.

What's in Wyoming?

Oh. For the electoral college. Makes sense, but not for me.

What's in Wyoming?

Oh. For the electoral college. Makes sense, but not for me.

I thought you like fucking horse's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back