Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finish the damn vote counts!
Nope-----------file criminal charges for voter fraud instead and take up to the supreme court.

Funny thing about courts, supreme or otherwise. They tend to require shit like what's called "evidence". And "standing".

That means you can't just file frivolous shit on the basis of "I'm butthurt".

Oooooooooopsie.
Butthurt? you wish it was just butthurt---I see voter fraud----

DO ya now.

mqdefault.jpg

Linky?

and I see a clear double dip recession coming......

Might wanna change your watch battery. That happened like eight months ago.

I’m not sure how anyone can declare Biden the winner. Trump claimed those electoral votes and I haven’t seen anyone pry them out of his greasy hands.

That's right, because the power of the Presidency is "absolute". That means not only the ability to leap vote totals in a single bound, but the ability to bend Reality itself. Just ask his father, born in a very wonderful place in Germany.

Why hasn't Pennsylvania been called by the MSM?

There is NO path to a win for the Dotard. None - Nada - Donut - Squat - ZERO

The only thing I can figure is that they didn't wanna anger a man-baby with nuke codes, but at this point there are no excuses and it isn't good for our country.

Declare a winner TODAY!! :mad:

il_340x270.2141245441_ah6l.jpg
Election fraud invalidates the vote---

I would like Biden supporters including those in the media, give a list of why they dislike trump. Not just posting a insulting remark but some real answers . Like a certain policy or is something more personal?

Trump becomes the 10th president in U.S. history to lose reelection, after John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Martin Van Buren, Benjamin Harrison, William Howard Taft, Herbert Hoover, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter and George H.W. Bush.​

And that's three of our last seven Presidents.

And only the third president to be impeached, the first in their first term! :)

• Only three US presidents have faced impeachment before him — Andrew Johnson in 1868 and Bill Clinton in 1998 were both impeached, while Richard Nixon resigned before he could be impeached in 1974.
I'm pretty sure Johnson was impeached in his first (and only) term.

Much different. I agree it was deeply irresponsible.
Trump has a right to his OPINION.

He never has as of yet made a formal claim to having won.

Once again this is more Libtard pissing in the wind making something of nothing, if you are a conservative you should never take the liberal narrative as presumably valid.

They lie 99% of the time. That last 1% is them going 'Derrrrrrrr"
Opinion? It’s my opinion that the Tampa Bay Rays beat the Dodgers in the World Series because Blake Snell was pitching brilliantly in Game 7 yet the manager took him out in the 5th inning when he would have won the game.

Is that how it works? :laugh:
Wrong you evil bitch. When actual data is available then it can no longer be an opinion as it becomes a fact.
And now the data is available and the Deplorables are whining like little bitches.
Bullshit. Show one post where I am whining. I have made several congratulating Biden for winning a tough race. Do it.

Wrong you evil bitch. When actual data is available then it can no longer be an opinion as it becomes a fact.
Trump doesn’t accept data when it contradicts what he feels. He will always be of the opinion that he won.

A lot of Trump supporters have problems accepting data because they rather go with their feelings.
We aren’t discussing Trump and why are you engaging me again? Nothing good comes from these discussions.

LIBS WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT TRUMP WILL LOSE PA after bidens fracking comments in the debate, lol. the trends all over the midwest showed Trump to easily win pa and nc, ga. the sea of RED is all thru there, literally 15 plus states, all red. And those states he won easily in 2016.
Of the 5 undecided states, Trump will have to win 4 of them. The last I saw Vegas odds makers were given Biden a 93% chance of winning.

Oh, Vegas odds makers? Well, why didn't you say so..? No chance now, might as well condede....Yeah right.
It's surprising how often they are right. Of course if they weren't they wouldn't be making book. I would be surprising if you could get 10 to 1 odds betting on Trump anywhere. Vegas is currently giving Trump a 4.2% chance of winning.

I'm not much of a gambler...One of the things that is going to continue the current rancor in this country, is if these questions of what is happening now are left unanswered. That I would give a 100% chance...The funny business that is going on will never fly in the minds of the people without explanation.
What questions?

We aren’t discussing Trump and why are you engaging me again? Nothing good comes from these discussions.
Your memory is garbage. Look at the discussion you started replying to.

It’s about Trump.
What about Trump, he has two months left. You got what you wanted. Biden ran a good campaign. Congratulations to him.

What about Trump, he has two months left. You got what you wanted. Biden ran a good campaign. Congratulations to him.
Trump doesn’t respond to data. Doesn’t matter what the votes are, he won’t admit he lost.

And a lot of his supporters are going to feel the exact same way. They will, without evidence, declare this a stolen election.

Trump is damaging American democracy solely to preserve his ego. Which is why he never had any business being president in the first place.

Trump doesn’t respond to data. Doesn’t matter what the votes are, he won’t admit he lost.

And a lot of his supporters are going to feel the exact same way. They will, without evidence, declare this a stolen election.

Trump is damaging American democracy solely to preserve his ego. Which is why he never had any business being president in the first place.
Who cares what he admits. He lost. He is gone. Done. Finito. Don't care what his supporters say. Herd mentality is for pussies. This will be forgotten about by Valentine's Day. It is not up to you or me to decide if he should have been president. He won in 2016. He lost in 2020. He received nearly 71mil votes. If I were Biden I would try to unite the country but he is the next President so he may do as he wishes. I don't understand why you're still so bitter?

Way to broad brush. I agree he lost. What else do you want from me?
I never said every supporter cares, doofus. Are you denying that a lot of them do?

Just look at this forum. Some of these guys are completely unhinged.
Of course a lot of them do. A lot of them are also in denial. I agree a lot of them are completely unhinged. As are a lot of Leftists. Extremists on both sides are the ones dividing this country. Again, what exactly would you like me to say here?

Of course a lot of them do. A lot of them are also in denial. I agree a lot of them are completely unhinged. As are a lot of Leftists. Extremists on both sides are the ones dividing this country. Again, what exactly would you like me to say here?
Trump is perpetuating it. That’s not okay.

Trump is perpetuating it. That’s not okay.
I agree with you. And?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back