Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course a lot of them do. A lot of them are also in denial. I agree a lot of them are completely unhinged. As are a lot of Leftists. Extremists on both sides are the ones dividing this country. Again, what exactly would you like me to say here?
Trump is perpetuating it. That’s not okay.
I agree with you. And?

And you voted for him.

1604781376701.png

Of course a lot of them do. A lot of them are also in denial. I agree a lot of them are completely unhinged. As are a lot of Leftists. Extremists on both sides are the ones dividing this country. Again, what exactly would you like me to say here?
I agree with you. And?

And you voted for him.

View attachment 412706
Yes and would so again. As did ~71mil other people. That is my right as an American Citizen.

I agree with you. And?

And you voted for him.

View attachment 412706
Yes and would so again. As did ~71mil other people. That is my right as an American Citizen.
Sounds like that was deeply irresponsible of you.

I agree with you. And?

And you voted for him.

View attachment 412706

And you don't see a problem with supporting an unhinged person who denies that he lost.

Says a lot about you.

Here is a fact and Biden is most likely will have 75+ million votes and Trump will most likely will finish with 72+ million votes and that is really impressive that so many people voted!

I doubt this will ever be replicated unless we go with voting via Android and Apple Phones along with in person voting...

I agree with you. And?

And you voted for him.

View attachment 412706
Sounds like that was deeply irresponsible of you.

Opinions vary. I don't shame others for their political views. I shame them for shaming others.

I agree with you. And?

And you voted for him.

View attachment 412706

And you don't see a problem with supporting an unhinged person who denies that he lost.

Says a lot about you.
Nope. He likes to win. Sore losers are not the worst people. Shaming people for disparate belief is weak sauce. Says a lot about you.

Opinions vary. I don't shame others for their political views. I shame them for shaming others.
I thought you agreed that Trump is being deeply irresponsible.
He is. So because of a moment of weakness I should abandon my vote? No. I stand by my vote. I think he would be the better leader but it doesn't matter what I think. The voters have spoken.

Nope.

Ok then. I find that terrible, not that you care, but thanks anyway for your honesty.
I think you're a terrible person. So there is that. I am very confident that Biden is corrupt and will be a terrible leader but the majority of voters disagree with me so I will graciously accept their views and right to vote.

So because of a moment of weakness I should abandon my vote? No.
Moment of weakness. Lol. He said it again like a few hours ago.

It wasn’t a moment.
He believes he was cheated. I disagree with him. Opinion of weakness. Once the courts tell him he is wrong he'll step down. In January Biden will be our president. Stacy Abrams refused to believe her loss as well. It is tough. I get it.

He believes he was cheated.
Yep. And that’s the problem. He wasn’t.

And he’s going tear up the country because he can’t handle it emotionally.

Which makes him deeply irresponsible. What are we to think about the level of responsibility of the people who support that?

That was one of the weirdest videos I've ever seen! :laugh:

I googled it. He's been popular there since his tv show days, and they love Art of the Deal. Not a whole lot political about it, from what I can see.

Very VERY weird - His appeal to the gullible is without end.
Personally, I hope they all move to a compound in the middle of nowhere and drink the Trump-Aid ;)

Okay, I could be way off here, but maybe they admire him as a very successful capitalist businessman, a role they all wish to play. So, yeah, they bought the image.

Only problem is that he the ultimate FAILED capitalist businessman!

Your hatred is so deep, you can't even see the good he did....

Donald never once in his life has done anything "good" for another human. Just not in his DNA.

Is that why they call you brown eyes ?

Because you are full of shit. ?

So because of a moment of weakness I should abandon my vote? No.
Moment of weakness. Lol. He said it again like a few hours ago.

It wasn’t a moment.
He believes he was cheated. I disagree with him. Opinion of weakness. Once the courts tell him he is wrong he'll step down. In January Biden will be our president. Stacy Abrams refused to believe her loss as well. It is tough. I get it.

The real losers in all this were a lot of people who no longer trust the system.

I know many on both sides who say they will never vote again.

The real losers in all this were a lot of people who no longer trust the system.

Exactly. Which is why it’s so bad that Trump is making up accusations of fraud because he’s too mentally delicate to accept his own defeat.

Exactly. Which is why it’s so bad that Trump is making up accusations of fraud because he’s too mentally delicate to accept his own defeat.

I don't think he was alone.

Or did you miss the issue with the voting maichine that was corrected and changed the election of a county commissioner ?

Seem like when the process is as important as the outcome, you'd want it to be squeaky clean.

It hasn't been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back