Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it hurting the country? Give me an example
There’s an awful lot of his supporters on this forum contemplating and fantasizing about acts of terrorism among their fellow countrymen.

Is that good or bad?
If the shit you're doing is so bad that people are discussing killing you for it, maybe you should give some more thought to your actions.

He's still Twitter raging.

1604788477376.png

This is sad.

Even more sad that people support this kind of behavior.

As far as I am concerned you’re a deranged leftist

Yea, I know. You've gotten extra Trumpy and you always say things like that.

The fact remains that he's throwing a Twitter temper tantrum declaring himself the winner. And you, like every other brainwashed Trump supporter, see nothing wrong with that.

I wouldn't defend that kind of behavior if our positions were reversed. Just fyi.
Bullshit. Find me a post or yours where you vilified all the riots and looting.

If the shit you're doing is so bad that people are discussing killing you for it, maybe you should give some more thought to your actions.
Gotcha. So when a man walks into a synagogue and kills a dozen people because they were sympathetic to refugees, should have they also been thinking about their actions?

Disgusting.

Of course a lot of them do. A lot of them are also in denial. I agree a lot of them are completely unhinged. As are a lot of Leftists. Extremists on both sides are the ones dividing this country. Again, what exactly would you like me to say here?
Trump is perpetuating it. That’s not okay.
I agree with you. And?

And you voted for him.

View attachment 412706
And? I never said he was perfect. I still believe he is the better choice over Biden. We are going in circles.

He's unhinged. He's in denial that he lost. He's declaring himself the winner.

You voted for him and you have no problem with any of this.

Enough said as far as I'm concerned. That's just my $0.02.
As far as I am concerned you’re a deranged leftist and once Biden is president I am curious who you will blame from now on for all the worlds ills now that your scapegoat is gone.

We've survived worse. Obama being a case in point.

What is scary is that it is still a fact that Biden won't last four years.

The whore who will likely spend her time fucking the cabinet to score points will then take over.

We'll survive that too.
I know But the fact that 74mil voted for that senile corrupt loser is concerning and you better not leave this site.

I just don't think we agree on who it is that has the problem with reality.
After four years of Trump never following through with his accusations and allegations, you’d think you’d have gotten the message by now that he’s full of shit.

He's still Twitter raging.

View attachment 412784

This is sad.

Even more sad that people support this kind of behavior.
What is sad is that he may be right. Even if that chance is 1%. Mass mail in voting was always a bad idea because it creates controversies like this.

He's not right. This isn't going to stand. Not my fault you don't see that.

Biden won.
Biden won. We agree. Country lost. You ll see shortly. I d Ask you what you do for a living but you would just lie.

What is sad is that he may be right. Even if that chance is 1%. Mass mail in voting was always a bad idea because it creates controversies like this.
They did absentee ballots. Not the “mass mail in ballots”. Trump said absentee ballots were great.

I want to salute and give high praise to MSNBC's Steve Kornacki for his EXCELLENT election coverage. He is the greatest election board person ever! I'm straight and I know you are gay - but I would love to shake your hand and hug you! Thank you, Steve!

1604789468664.png

Steve Kornacki - Wikipedia

They did absentee ballots. Not the “mass mail in ballots”. Trump said absentee ballots were great.
Link it. It was mass mailings. You’re wrong. Again why are you confabulating with me? Cannot find someone else that will respond to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back