Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He believes he was cheated.
Yep. And that’s the problem. He wasn’t.

And he’s going tear up the country because he can’t handle it emotionally.

Which makes him deeply irresponsible. What are we to think about the level of responsibility of the people who support that?
When the courts decide he wasn't he'll accept it. I disagree with you. If he still doesn't accept after the courts make their decision then I will agree with you.

Of course a lot of them do. A lot of them are also in denial. I agree a lot of them are completely unhinged. As are a lot of Leftists. Extremists on both sides are the ones dividing this country. Again, what exactly would you like me to say here?
Trump is perpetuating it. That’s not okay.
I agree with you. And?

And you voted for him.

View attachment 412706
And? I never said he was perfect. I still believe he is the better choice over Biden. We are going in circles.

I don't think he was alone.

Or did you miss the issue with the voting maichine that was corrected and changed the election of a county commissioner ?

Seem like when the process is as important as the outcome, you'd want it to be squeaky clean.

It hasn't been.
The system works. An issue with some software was picked up and corrected.

Do you know how many thousands and thousands and thousands of elections happened this week? There’s going to be errors every once in a while by pure probabilities. These things happen. The system of canvassing corrects these. There was never any danger that the software problem was going to pass the canvassing.

This is an example of the system working. The only reason you’re using it to cast doubt is because you disagree with the outcome of the election.

I don't think he was alone.

Or did you miss the issue with the voting maichine that was corrected and changed the election of a county commissioner ?

Seem like when the process is as important as the outcome, you'd want it to be squeaky clean.

It hasn't been.
The system works. An issue with some software was picked up and corrected.

Do you know how many thousands and thousands and thousands of elections happened this week? There’s going to be errors every once in a while by pure probabilities. These things happen. The system of canvassing corrects these. There was never any danger that the software problem was going to pass the canvassing.

This is an example of the system working. The only reason you’re using it to cast doubt is because you disagree with the outcome of the election.

Yes, keep saying it.

There are errors. You are not helping your case any.

As for your last sentence; I've been thorugh enough of these to know you don't always win. I had to watch Obama win twice. So this isn't the only reason.

You fuckers somehow want everyone to forget what assholes you've been for the past four years......

Fuck off.

Here is a fact and Biden is most likely will have 75+ million votes and Trump will most likely will finish with 72+ million votes and that is really impressive that so many people voted!

I doubt this will ever be replicated unless we go with voting via Android and Apple Phones along with in person voting...
I hope we never have a need to replicate it. It wasn't easy cleaning up this mistake, and we're not quite done. Like those cockroaches that will survive nuclear war, he's still there, making as much noise and mayhem as possible.. Christ, will I be glad when January 20 gets here, because I highly doubt we will have a moment of peace until then.

Here is a fact and Biden is most likely will have 75+ million votes and Trump will most likely will finish with 72+ million votes and that is really impressive that so many people voted!

I doubt this will ever be replicated unless we go with voting via Android and Apple Phones along with in person voting...
Not all those Biden votes are valid as they were not confirmed by Republican poll watchers.

This is NOT over yet till the states certify the results and there are at least two recounts in GA and WI and I think Trump will get recounts in PA and AZ as well.

I am fairly certain he will win all those recounts once the fake ballots are tossed out..

He is questioning if the votes were counted correctly. You knew that and decided to troll anyway. Amazing. Go harass someone else.
He’s not questioning it. He’s declaring it.

There’s a difference.
Trump is all about confident statements. I will repeat, once the courts gauge what happened and confirm that while there was fraud there wasn't enough to help him win the necessary states he will step down. Why are you beating a dead horse?

He is questioning if the votes were counted correctly. You knew that and decided to troll anyway. Amazing. Go harass someone else.

There’s a difference.
Trump is all about confident statements. I will repeat, once the courts gauge what happened and confirm that while there was fraud there wasn't enough to help him win the necessary states he will step down. Why are you beating a dead horse?
Good lord, you’re just so full of excuses for this dirt bag.

His confidence is hurting the country. Thanks for helping.

Not all those Biden votes are valid as they were not confirmed by Republican poll watchers.

This is NOT over yet till the states certify the results and there are at least two recounts in GA and WI and I think Trump will get recounts in PA and AZ as well.

I am fairly certain he will win all those recounts once the fake ballots are tossed out..

It is highly unlikely this election turn into a win for Trump.

Yes Trump will have his recount and he will go through the courts but in the end Biden will be President.

I know you disagree but again Biden will be President...

Of course a lot of them do. A lot of them are also in denial. I agree a lot of them are completely unhinged. As are a lot of Leftists. Extremists on both sides are the ones dividing this country. Again, what exactly would you like me to say here?
I agree with you. And?

And you voted for him.

View attachment 412706
And? I never said he was perfect. I still believe he is the better choice over Biden. We are going in circles.

He's unhinged. He's in denial that he lost. He's declaring himself the winner.

You voted for him and you have no problem with any of this.

Enough said as far as I'm concerned. That's just my $0.02.

There’s a difference.
Good lord, you’re just so full of excuses for this dirt bag.

His confidence is hurting the country. Thanks for helping.
How is it hurting the country? Give me an example

I agree with you. And?

And you voted for him.

View attachment 412706

As far as I am concerned you’re a deranged leftist and once Biden is president I am curious who you will blame from now on for all the worlds ills now that your scapegoat is gone.

As far as I am concerned you’re a deranged leftist

Yea, I know. You've gotten extra Trumpy and you always say things like that.

The fact remains that he's throwing a Twitter temper tantrum declaring himself the winner. And you, like every other brainwashed Trump supporter, see nothing wrong with that.

I wouldn't defend that kind of behavior if our positions were reversed. Just fyi.

Last edited:
I agree with you. And?

And you voted for him.

View attachment 412706

As far as I am concerned you’re a deranged leftist and once Biden is president I am curious who you will blame from now on for all the worlds ills now that your scapegoat is gone.

We've survived worse. Obama being a case in point.

What is scary is that it is still a fact that Biden won't last four years.

The whore who will likely spend her time fucking the cabinet to score points will then take over.

We'll survive that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back