Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20201107-113447_Samsung Internet.jpg

Trump becomes the 10th president in U.S. history to lose reelection, after John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Martin Van Buren, Benjamin Harrison, William Howard Taft, Herbert Hoover, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter and George H.W. Bush.​

And that's three of our last seven Presidents.

Trump becomes the 10th president in U.S. history to lose reelection, after John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Martin Van Buren, Benjamin Harrison, William Howard Taft, Herbert Hoover, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter and George H.W. Bush.​

And that's three of our last seven Presidents.

And only the third president to be impeached, the first in their first term! :)

• Only three US presidents have faced impeachment before him — Andrew Johnson in 1868 and Bill Clinton in 1998 were both impeached, while Richard Nixon resigned before he could be impeached in 1974.

Secret Service: bye bye nigga!

Orange blob: nuh uhhhhh!!!

Joint chiefs: What, bitch?

No one needs to tell me anything. In case you missed it, I wasn’t making a statement one way of the other. My contention was that our system sucks, and needs to be improved. You know, the same thing you claim when you lose. You just don’t have the integrity to stay consistent.
The problem is the Republicans don’t want a better system.

No one needs to tell me anything. In case you missed it, I wasn’t making a statement one way of the other. My contention was that our system sucks, and needs to be improved. You know, the same thing you claim when you lose. You just don’t have the integrity to stay consistent.
The problem is the Republicans don’t want a better system.
You can honestly, with a straight face, blame one party?

Sorry, being hyperbolic.

Republicans in Pennsylvania refused to allow absentee ballots to be processed before Election Day. A reasonable step would have ended this drama days ago.

Republicans knew their inaction would result in a shit show. Now, can we ask if that was their intention?

Sorry, being hyperbolic.

Republicans in Pennsylvania refused to allow absentee ballots to be processed before Election Day. A reasonable step would have ended this drama days ago.

Republicans knew their inaction would result in a shit show. Now, can we ask if that was their intention?
Good question.
Truthfully, I didn’t follow the back and forth that was going on in the courts and such with that. I don’t know what each sides explanation was for wanting what they wanted.
knowing politicians, both likely had some shitty reasons besides the stated reasons. And likely that neither sides real intentions were for “the good of the country”.

Much different. I agree it was deeply irresponsible.
Trump has a right to his OPINION.

He never has as of yet made a formal claim to having won.

Once again this is more Libtard pissing in the wind making something of nothing, if you are a conservative you should never take the liberal narrative as presumably valid.

They lie 99% of the time. That last 1% is them going 'Derrrrrrrr"
Opinion? It’s my opinion that the Tampa Bay Rays beat the Dodgers in the World Series because Blake Snell was pitching brilliantly in Game 7 yet the manager took him out in the 5th inning when he would have won the game.

Is that how it works? :laugh:
Wrong you evil bitch. When actual data is available then it can no longer be an opinion as it becomes a fact.

Much different. I agree it was deeply irresponsible.
Trump has a right to his OPINION.

He never has as of yet made a formal claim to having won.

Once again this is more Libtard pissing in the wind making something of nothing, if you are a conservative you should never take the liberal narrative as presumably valid.

They lie 99% of the time. That last 1% is them going 'Derrrrrrrr"
Opinion? It’s my opinion that the Tampa Bay Rays beat the Dodgers in the World Series because Blake Snell was pitching brilliantly in Game 7 yet the manager took him out in the 5th inning when he would have won the game.

Is that how it works? :laugh:
Wrong you evil bitch. When actual data is available then it can no longer be an opinion as it becomes a fact.
And now the data is available and the Deplorables are whining like little bitches.

Sorry, being hyperbolic.

Good question.
Truthfully, I didn’t follow the back and forth that was going on in the courts and such with that. I don’t know what each sides explanation was for wanting what they wanted.
knowing politicians, both likely had some shitty reasons besides the stated reasons. And likely that neither sides real intentions were for “the good of the country”.
So everyone knew that Pennsylvania was going to have a ton of absentee ballots when they had only had small percentage in 2016.

Everyone knew.

Republicans passed a bill that said they can process absent ballots three days ahead of the election, but, it also made ballot drop boxes illegal.

Now, why would they want to make ballot drop boxes illegal?

So it was refused by the governor.

A bill was put forth, clean bill, to allow earlier processing which Republicans refused to vote on.

Finish the damn vote counts!
Nope-----------file criminal charges for voter fraud instead and take up to the supreme court.

Funny thing about courts, supreme or otherwise. They tend to require shit like what's called "evidence". And "standing".

That means you can't just file frivolous shit on the basis of "I'm butthurt".

Oooooooooopsie.
Butthurt? you wish it was just butthurt---I see voter fraud----

and I see a clear double dip recession coming......

Trump doesn’t accept data when it contradicts what he feels. He will always be of the opinion that he won.

A lot of Trump supporters have problems accepting data because they rather go with their feelings.

I’m not sure how anyone can declare Biden the winner. Trump claimed those electoral votes and I haven’t seen anyone pry them out of his greasy hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back