Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you're right. 71mil voted for DJT and Joe said he would be the President for all people. Seeing is believing.

He's clearly less divisive than Trump. Frankly, pretty boring.

You won't be happy with it. But America is better when we don't have a demagogue leading our country. The people have spoken.
At this point in time I long for boring.

If more riots occur what will they do in your opinion? Can no longer blame DJT.

Also, if anything causes more riots, it will be because Donald Trump claims that the election was stolen from him.

This behavior of his is completely inappropriate, stupid, and potentially dangerous.

We have enough heavily armed, stupid assholes in this country. We don't need to feed them unsubstantiated bullshit like this.

Worst president ever. I'm glad he's gone. Hopefully he doesn't cause any more damage on his way out.
If in March 2021 a police officer justly kills a black criminal in LA and riots happen who will they blame?

That issue isn't going to magically disappear. Biden will at least ease the tensions. Trump is the one throwing gasoline on the fire.
Time will tell. Biden said the country is systematically racist. That’s a lot of gasoline. My 2 cents...

I hope you're right. 71mil voted for DJT and Joe said he would be the President for all people. Seeing is believing.

You won't be happy with it. But America is better when we don't have a demagogue leading our country. The people have spoken.

Seriously.

These last four years have been exhausting. It seemed like every single week there was a new impending disaster.

Boring sounds good. I miss boring.

Also, if anything causes more riots, it will be because Donald Trump claims that the election was stolen from him.

This behavior of his is completely inappropriate, stupid, and potentially dangerous.

We have enough heavily armed, stupid assholes in this country. We don't need to feed them unsubstantiated bullshit like this.

Worst president ever. I'm glad he's gone. Hopefully he doesn't cause any more damage on his way out.
If in March 2021 a police officer justly kills a black criminal in LA and riots happen who will they blame?

That issue isn't going to magically disappear. Biden will at least ease the tensions. Trump is the one throwing gasoline on the fire.
He said "justly"; if it's just, then why is there an "issue"?

Because many people don’t see the difference anymore.

Michael Brown, for example, was a justly shooting in my opinion. Yet he gets compared to Walter Scott, Philando Castile, and Eric Garner. And he shouldn’t, in my opinion. $0.02.
Jacob Blake was justly shot as well.

Seriously.

These last four years have been exhausting. It seemed like every single week there was a new impending disaster.

Boring sounds good. I miss boring.
CNN and Fox will miss their ratings....he he

Time will tell. Biden said the country is systematically racist. That’s a lot of gasoline. My 2 cents...

At least he's not trying to overthrow our entire democratic process of voting because he doesn't like the results.

He's still Twitter raging.

View attachment 412784

This is sad.

Even more sad that people support this kind of behavior.
What is sad is that he may be right. Even if that chance is 1%. Mass mail in voting was always a bad idea because it creates controversies like this.
Hey buddy. He's both saying the late votes shouldn't count while also using them in his total he is boasting about.

You cannot fix retarded. Trump is baby Huey, and you're 110% ride or die for his spoiled ass.

Biden is up 9k in GA.

He's going to win GA

OldLady

Not so fast.

BREAKING: The Georgia Secretary of State announced Saturday afternoon that an “issue” was discovered regarding the count in Fulton County, which could potentially affect the outcome of the election in the state. No information has been released at this time to describe what that issue was or what effect it will have, but to order everyone there on a Saturday to oversee the issue shows a bit of seriousness to the problem. Fulton County’s late votes were allegedly breaking 9 to 1 for Biden.

Biden is up 9k in GA.

He's going to win GA

OldLady

Not so fast.

BREAKING: The Georgia Secretary of State announced Saturday afternoon that an “issue” was discovered regarding the count in Fulton County, which could potentially affect the outcome of the election in the state. No information has been released at this time to describe what that issue was or what effect it will have, but to order everyone there on a Saturday to oversee the issue shows a bit of seriousness to the problem. Fulton County’s late votes were allegedly breaking 9 to 1 for Biden.

the resisistence is just getting started:

Savanah Hernandez on Twitter: "“Stop the Steal” marches are being held at capitals all across the nation. Organized by ali. He is joined by Owen Shroyer leading hundreds of Trump supporters in downtown ATX. https://t.co/xpbdsWquH0" / Twitter. https://tiny.iavian.net/15kns

At least he's not trying to overthrow our entire democratic process of voting because he doesn't like the results.
Neither is Trump. He is using the courts. He is not asking for a military coup.

Biden is up 9k in GA.

He's going to win GA

OldLady

Not so fast.

the resisistence is just getting started:

Savanah Hernandez on Twitter: "“Stop the Steal” marches are being held at capitals all across the nation. Organized by ali. He is joined by Owen Shroyer leading hundreds of Trump supporters in downtown ATX. https://t.co/xpbdsWquH0" / Twitter. Twitter

Trump is 18K down in AZ with lots of votes still rolling in.

It should have done on November 3rd.

Trump will win AZ but it simply CANT take this fucking long.

Biden speaking now.

I'm going to keep an eye on the crybaby temper tantrum that will be Trump's twitter account.

He's still Twitter raging.

View attachment 412784

This is sad.

Even more sad that people support this kind of behavior.
What is sad is that he may be right. Even if that chance is 1%. Mass mail in voting was always a bad idea because it creates controversies like this.
Hey buddy. He's both saying the late votes shouldn't count while also using them in his total he is boasting about.

You cannot fix retarded. Trump is baby Huey, and you're 110% ride or die for his spoiled ass.
We ll see. Why are you so upset? Your candidate won. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back