Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden is up 9k in GA.

He's going to win GA

OldLady

S.O.S. calls bullshit.

Late votes breaking 9 to 1 for Biden.

In Georgia.

Yes. That's correct. It's Atlanta, not Grady County.

Don't care.

Doesn't matter.

That's where you are wrong as hell.

AZ will flip to Trump.

Georgia goes to him and the election is closer.

Nancy Pelosi can shove her mandate propaganda up her ass with one of her impeachment pens.

Neither is Trump. He is using the courts. He is not asking for a military coup.

If he has a case, by all means, he should pursue it with the courts. But he has nothing and you know it. I disagree with you on a lot, but I don't think you're stupid enough to think that he has anything meaningful. He's just lashing out like a spoiled brat.

He's making claims of fraud without evidence, claiming that certain perfectly legal votes shouldn't count, and proclaiming himself as the winner of the election. This is what I mean by throwing gasoline on an already divisive country. Fuck him.
My guess is his campaign is telling him he has a case. We disagree because you’re a deranged human. It’s divisive because many on your side tell me I have to accept trans girls playing sports vs my daughters. That’s retarded. That’s not science.

If his campaign is telling him he has a case, then they're as stupid as he is. Along with all of his idiot followers who are still in denial about how this election ended.

He can throw his temper tantrum in the courts and waste his own money as long as he likes. In fact, I'll direct you to the site he's using to ask his supporters for donations. It won't make a difference.

Biden will be the president.
I agree With you. Still doesn’t mean that trans girls should be allowed to play sports vs my daughters. That’s not science.

He's still Twitter raging.

View attachment 412784

This is sad.

Even more sad that people support this kind of behavior.
What is sad is that he may be right. Even if that chance is 1%. Mass mail in voting was always a bad idea because it creates controversies like this.
Hey buddy. He's both saying the late votes shouldn't count while also using them in his total he is boasting about.

You cannot fix retarded. Trump is baby Huey, and you're 110% ride or die for his spoiled ass.
We ll see. Why are you so upset? Your candidate won. Lol
I'm happy as fuck and I'm glad to see baby Huey melt down and stay true to the character america sent fuckin packing.
Way to be unifying.....maybe you should go loot a Target and really celebrate.
I owe you nothing. Your Limbaugh "dems are cockroach commies" act is fucking old and tired, go have your keyboard warrior civil war and get the fuck out of America's face. The darkness is over, the good guys won and the trump voters that did so honestly and with integrity will continue to be patriotic Americans as well.

Message board hannity Limbaugh hacks shoulder the blame for this view of "the other" and its time for y'all to crawl under a rock and for america to heal.
When did I say you owed me anything? Find that post.

View attachment 412784

This is sad.

What is sad is that he may be right. Even if that chance is 1%. Mass mail in voting was always a bad idea because it creates controversies like this.
Hey buddy. He's both saying the late votes shouldn't count while also using them in his total he is boasting about.

You cannot fix retarded. Trump is baby Huey, and you're 110% ride or die for his spoiled ass.
I'm happy as fuck and I'm glad to see baby Huey melt down and stay true to the character america sent fuckin packing.
I owe you nothing. Your Limbaugh "dems are cockroach commies" act is fucking old and tired, go have your keyboard warrior civil war and get the fuck out of America's face. The darkness is over, the good guys won and the trump voters that did so honestly and with integrity will continue to be patriotic Americans as well.

Message board hannity Limbaugh hacks shoulder the blame for this view of "the other" and its time for y'all to crawl under a rock and for america to heal.

this is darkness: Biden wants taxpayers to pay for abortions.

Biden Says Taxpayers Must Pay for Abortions | CNSNews. https://tiny.iavian.net/15j3v

I agree With you. Still doesn’t mean that trans girls should be allowed to play sports vs my daughters. That’s not science.

We disagree on that. We already went through it.
That makes you a dumb leftist. You also don't agree that most boys are genetically bigger and stronger than girls. Again, not science and the Democrats claim to be the party of science.

View attachment 412784

This is sad.

this is darkness: Biden wants taxpayers to pay for abortions.

Biden Says Taxpayers Must Pay for Abortions | CNSNews. Biden Says Taxpayers Must Pay for Abortions
This is what the country voted for. "Darkness" is subjective. We are a republic and the voters have spoken.

You also don't agree that most boys are genetically bigger and stronger than girls.

That's a lie.
Can’t have it both ways. If you agree then you also agree that allowing trans girls to plays sports vs biological girls is cheating and could be dangerous

Quote me claiming that or apologize for the lie.

You might be better off listening to what people think instead of telling them what they think. It just shows me that you’re not interested in an honest discussion, especially after we already discussed it.

Biden is up 9k in GA.

He's going to win GA

OldLady

S.O.S. calls bullshit.

Late votes breaking 9 to 1 for Biden.

In Georgia.
Could it have been Kamala? There were women crying during her acceptance speech they were so moved. That and Georgia has a lot of people from away now, doesn't it? Not quite so deep south in the cities, anyway. I don't know. Just guesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back