Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the debate Biden said “Antifa is an idea”....

I think that was a mistake by him.

I don't think it was totally inaccurate when taking the context into account. I think the comparison was with it being an "organization". I think he was trying to say that it's just a group of idiots being idiots rather than a centralized organization. Something like that.

It didn't come across well and I ultimately chalk it up as a mistake and an even bigger missed opportunity to reiterate some of his previous comments on looting and rioting.

Biden rolled out an even firmer statement on the violence on Sunday, calling the violence in Portland “unacceptable” and stating, “I condemn the violence unequivocally,” adding “whether on the left or the right.”

“I challenge Donald Trump to do the same,” Biden added, possibly taking aim at Trump for applauding a caravan of his supporters who were caught on video tear gassing protesters and shooting them with paintballs and for not immediately condemning Kyle Rittenhouse, a 17-year-old Trump supporter charged with homicide for shooting protesters in Kenosha.

He had a chance to double down on this and he whiffed in my opinion. Not necessarily condemn-worthy, but still a mistake. My $0.02.
And Nadler? Calling the riots a myth. The party will be in charge come January. If more riots occur what will they do in your opinion? Can no longer blame DJT.
LOL

You're still lying about Democrats calling the riots a myth?? Nadler called the claim that it was Antifa, a myth. He never said the riots were a myth.
I posted a link that said otherwise. Too bad you can’t read. Stupid walking corpse.

LOLOLOL

You're such a fucking retard, ShortBus. From your own link...

Fletcher: There’s violence across the whole country. Do you disavow the violence from Antifa that’s happening in Portland right now? There’s riots—
Nadler: That’s a myth that’s being spread only in Washington, D.C.
Fletcher: About Antifa in Portland?
Nadler: Yes.

Nadler said Antifa causing the violence in Portland was a myth.

So who was causing it? You and I ?

Wasn't me, I can tell you that. Still, according to the video you posted, Nadler did not call riots a myth.

But thanks for again showing the forum why I call you, "ShortBus."

:abgg2q.jpg:

My bad. Wasn’t me either. Do you believe it was Antifa? In your opinion.

"Antifa" is not a thing. Not a noun. Therefore you can't use it as a predicate adjective.

You could call it a "movement" if you like but movements by definition cannot commit an action or make a statement. You'd have to be a noun to do that.

Antifa is an organization of individuals who use thuggery and commit terror acts in the name of Anarchy. Maybe if you read newspapers instead of burning them you would have a clue about what they really are.

Who's the leader of Antifa?

George Soros---------if you trace the funding

How it it be Soros when George Soros is hiding under your bed, waiting for you to come out from under the covers?

gEORGE SOROS HAS BEEN LEAVING A MONEY TRAIL---------and his little psychopath butt should be dealt with extreme measures.

Don't put your feet on the floor -- he might reach out and grab them and pull you under the bed. You best stay safe under your blankey.

Why are you sharing your sexual fantasies here? You and Soros eh? I guess Soros is into morons.

Who knows how deviant you are, ShortBus, to read my post and think of sex.

You are the one discussing blankeys with Soros. Weirdo. Moron, do you ever post anything interesting? Trump will be out of office soon, what will you bitch about then? Why you’re such a moron?

LOLOL

Your reading comprehension skills suck almost as much as your intellect. I said nothing about Soros with a blanket.

You just did again. You into 90-yr old men? Stupid moron. I didn’t realize you were only into male goats. Ha ha ha ha aha moron Faun, gay goat f@cker.

LOL

Your obsession with me is noted and laughed as always, ShortBus. Meanwhile, this thread is about the election, not me. Looks like you're just frustrated because Biden wrecked FĂźhrer Trump, 290 (and counting) to 217.

tenor.gif

Trump lost. You’re the one so obsessed with him that you still have to mention him. Why? You’re a moron gay goat f@cker.

Wut?? Mentioning FĂźhrer Trump in a thread about him losing the election? Why is it you only want to talk about me and not the election?

:funnyface:

The election has been verified, dipshit? We can talk about voter fraud that has been uncovered all ya want, faun, the pervert....and this is going to hang over the head of Pedo Joe.......half of the country will never give any respect to Pedo Joe. Capiche, faun, the pervert???

(snicker)

Who cares if half the country won't accept Biden? He's still going to be the president and he's still going to reverse all of FĂźhrer Trump's EO's.

ObamaCare is here to stay.

:dance:

I care. I have young kids. You wouldn’t understand being gay and such.

I don't think it was totally inaccurate when taking the context into account. I think the comparison was with it being an "organization". I think he was trying to say that it's just a group of idiots being idiots rather than a centralized organization. Something like that.

It didn't come across well and I ultimately chalk it up as a mistake and an even bigger missed opportunity to reiterate some of his previous comments on looting and rioting.

Biden rolled out an even firmer statement on the violence on Sunday, calling the violence in Portland “unacceptable” and stating, “I condemn the violence unequivocally,” adding “whether on the left or the right.”

“I challenge Donald Trump to do the same,” Biden added, possibly taking aim at Trump for applauding a caravan of his supporters who were caught on video tear gassing protesters and shooting them with paintballs and for not immediately condemning Kyle Rittenhouse, a 17-year-old Trump supporter charged with homicide for shooting protesters in Kenosha.

He had a chance to double down on this and he whiffed in my opinion. Not necessarily condemn-worthy, but still a mistake. My $0.02.
And Nadler? Calling the riots a myth. The party will be in charge come January. If more riots occur what will they do in your opinion? Can no longer blame DJT.
LOL

You're still lying about Democrats calling the riots a myth?? Nadler called the claim that it was Antifa, a myth. He never said the riots were a myth.
I posted a link that said otherwise. Too bad you can’t read. Stupid walking corpse.

LOLOLOL

Fletcher: There’s violence across the whole country. Do you disavow the violence from Antifa that’s happening in Portland right now? There’s riots—

Wasn't me, I can tell you that. Still, according to the video you posted, Nadler did not call riots a myth.

"Antifa" is not a thing. Not a noun. Therefore you can't use it as a predicate adjective.

You could call it a "movement" if you like but movements by definition cannot commit an action or make a statement. You'd have to be a noun to do that.

Antifa is an organization of individuals who use thuggery and commit terror acts in the name of Anarchy. Maybe if you read newspapers instead of burning them you would have a clue about what they really are.

How it it be Soros when George Soros is hiding under your bed, waiting for you to come out from under the covers?

gEORGE SOROS HAS BEEN LEAVING A MONEY TRAIL---------and his little psychopath butt should be dealt with extreme measures.

Don't put your feet on the floor -- he might reach out and grab them and pull you under the bed. You best stay safe under your blankey.

Why are you sharing your sexual fantasies here? You and Soros eh? I guess Soros is into morons.

You are the one discussing blankeys with Soros. Weirdo. Moron, do you ever post anything interesting? Trump will be out of office soon, what will you bitch about then? Why you’re such a moron?

LOLOL

Your reading comprehension skills suck almost as much as your intellect. I said nothing about Soros with a blanket.

faun, the pervert, like you would care about rampant voter fraud just so long as it benefited the demcrat commie party. If leftard poll watchers were prevented from inspecting mail-in ballots? You would be soiling yourself with indignant outrage and don't claim that you wouldn't, ya perverted hypocrite.

I hope you don't OD on chemtrails with Biden being your next president.

Pedo joe, the chi-com puppet is only the leader of dipshits like yourself and he hasn't won yet. I certainly have any intention of following any mandates he proposes....you can bank on that one, faun, the pervert.

(snicker)

He'll mo doubt be bringing back the individual mandate.

Not without the senate.

And most data shows it really didn't make a difference to anything.

LOL

Guess you never heard of an Executive Order before.

Won't pass the court.

So go ahead.

It means little or nothing.

But go ahead and pile onto those who've lost their jobs because of the Cuomvirus and the Demlockdowns. They'll love you for it.

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, there's no court involved.

face-palm-gif.278959

Do you ever post any originals? You’re such a predictable moron. Again, repeat that you don’t want a unified country. So all can see. Don’t be a pussy. Say it.

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

faun, the pervert, like you would care about rampant voter fraud just so long as it benefited the demcrat commie party. If leftard poll watchers were prevented from inspecting mail-in ballots? You would be soiling yourself with indignant outrage and don't claim that you wouldn't, ya perverted hypocrite.

Pedo joe, the chi-com puppet is only the leader of dipshits like yourself and he hasn't won yet. I certainly have any intention of following any mandates he proposes....you can bank on that one, faun, the pervert.

(snicker)

Not without the senate.

LOL

Won't pass the court.

So go ahead.

But go ahead and pile onto those who've lost their jobs because of the Cuomvirus and the Demlockdowns. They'll love you for it.

LOLOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

There will be if he tries.

Dumbfuck

LOLOLOLOL

Dayum, are you ever rightarded. All Biden has to do is reverse FĂźhrer Trump's executive order which disabled the individual mandate; and voila! It's back and no court can intervene.

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Does Biden know he won? Do corpses think? Actually you should be able to answer that question. He wants to unify America but with people like you around I see that’s impossible. At least you won’t be around much longer since you’re very old and miserable.

You'll know Biden knows he won when he starts reversing FĂźhrer Trump's EO's and starts bringing back Obama's.

Biden doesn’t know the difference between his wife and his sister. But he is the “safe” choice for you pussies.

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

You just did again. You into 90-yr old men? Stupid moron. I didn’t realize you were only into male goats. Ha ha ha ha aha moron Faun, gay goat f@cker.

LOL

Your obsession with me is noted and laughed as always, ShortBus. Meanwhile, this thread is about the election, not me. Looks like you're just frustrated because Biden wrecked FĂźhrer Trump, 290 (and counting) to 217.

tenor.gif

Trump lost. You’re the one so obsessed with him that you still have to mention him. Why? You’re a moron gay goat f@cker.

Wut?? Mentioning FĂźhrer Trump in a thread about him losing the election? Why is it you only want to talk about me and not the election?

The election has been verified, dipshit? We can talk about voter fraud that has been uncovered all ya want, faun, the pervert....and this is going to hang over the head of Pedo Joe.......half of the country will never give any respect to Pedo Joe. Capiche, faun, the pervert???

(snicker)

Who cares if half the country won't accept Biden? He's still going to be the president and he's still going to reverse all of FĂźhrer Trump's EO's.

I will never sign on for obamamonkeycare nor will I pay any penalty for not doing so....just like I didn't when obamaonkey mandated it. Go ahead and open up the borders and have an "all skate" and watch the 'gubermint' stipends you receive dwindle done to nothing. Me? I would rather starve to death than depend on 'gubermint"....

(snicker)

LOLOL

No one cares about you, dickless delusional dale. It's not about you.
icon_rolleyes.gif

it's about saving ObamaCare, which Biden's win secures.

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

tenor.gif

(snicker)

LOL

Now my wife AND kids are laughing at you, ShortBus.

President-elect Biden ... 290
FĂźhrer Trump ................ 217

tenor.gif

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Does Biden know he won? Do corpses think? Actually you should be able to answer that question. He wants to unify America but with people like you around I see that’s impossible. At least you won’t be around much longer since you’re very old and miserable.

You'll know Biden knows he won when he starts reversing FĂźhrer Trump's EO's and starts bringing back Obama's.

Biden doesn’t know the difference between his wife and his sister. But he is the “safe” choice for you pussies.

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

tenor.gif

(snicker)

I will never sign on for obamamonkeycare nor will I pay any penalty for not doing so....just like I didn't when obamaonkey mandated it. Go ahead and open up the borders and have an "all skate" and watch the 'gubermint' stipends you receive dwindle done to nothing. Me? I would rather starve to death than depend on 'gubermint"....

(snicker)

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

What loser would use Obama Care? LOL

NVM

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

tenor.gif

(snicker)

(snicker)

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

If millions do not comply? obamamonkeycare implodes in on it's self....looks like you will have to suck off of someone else to pay your bills.....

(Snicker)

Way

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

tenor.gif

(snicker)

LOL

Now my wife AND kids are laughing at you, ShortBus.

President-elect Biden ... 290
FĂźhrer Trump ................ 217

tenor.gif

Way to be unifying....

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

tenor.gif

(snicker)

(snicker)

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

If millions do not comply? obamamonkeycare implodes in on it's self....looks like you will have to suck off of someone else to pay your bills.....

(Snicker)

Then they get fined by the IRS and that covers the cost.

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

tenor.gif

(snicker)

(snicker)

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

NVM

faun, the pervert, is a welfare case...and don't believe for a second that faun, the pervert, has a wife that isn't of the 'inflatable' variety and any children he may interact with are not his........

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

tenor.gif

(snicker)

(snicker)

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

(Snicker)

Then they get fined by the IRS and that covers the cost.

That’s freedom for you....lol

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

(snicker)

Not without the senate.

LOL

Won't pass the court.

So go ahead.

LOLOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

Dumbfuck

LOLOLOLOL

Dayum, are you ever rightarded. All Biden has to do is reverse FĂźhrer Trump's executive order which disabled the individual mandate; and voila! It's back and no court can intervene.

And which executive order was that ?

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

tenor.gif

(snicker)

(snicker)

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

NVM

faun, the pervert, is a welfare case...and don't believe for a second that faun, the pervert, has a wife that isn't of the 'inflatable' variety and any children he may interact with are not his........

LOLOL

Keep hope alive, dickless delusional dale.

tenor.gif

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

(snicker)

Not without the senate.

LOL

Won't pass the court.

So go ahead.

LOLOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

Dumbfuck

LOLOLOLOL

The one FĂźhrer Trump signed, ya dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

tenor.gif

(snicker)

(snicker)

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

NVM

LOLOL

tenor.gif

All jokes aside. Are you sure the repeal of the mandate was done via executive order vs by Congress? I thought Congress repealed that. I could be incorrect. See if you can answer this without your usual childish insults.

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

(snicker)

Not without the senate.

LOL

Won't pass the court.

So go ahead.

LOLOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

Dumbfuck

LOLOLOLOL

The one FĂźhrer Trump signed, ya dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Which one was that ?

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

tenor.gif

(snicker)

(snicker)

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

NVM

LOLOL

tenor.gif

All jokes aside. Are you sure the repeal of the mandate was done via executive order vs by Congress? I thought Congress repealed that. I could be incorrect. See if you can answer this without your usual childish insults.

He'll figure it out soon enough.

Trump prepped an order in case the bill failed......which it didn't.

The madate was repealed as part of a tax bill.

Faun is to fucking stupid to figure it yout.

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

tenor.gif

Huh? I said It’s over. Should we keep discussing the NBA finals too? They are doing this so that the Georgia elections are on the up and up and not shady when it comes to mail in votes. Most logical people see that your walking corpse brother won. He also said he wants to unify America. I believe him actually but it’s impossible with morons like you running your gay goat f@cking mouth. So division it is. GOP controls the Senate and the Supreme Court and will control the House by 2022. Biden will be a lame duck corpse and we ll see what happens in 2024. The country doesn’t want to go full socialist you stupid Fuck.

Would y'all quit quoting me? I don't need to be called back here for this shit. Fer fuxsake edit the nest already.

Check this out. A-gag actually "DISAGREES" that I don't need to be called back to this thread for a spat that has nothing to do with me. UNreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back