Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do still think the Democrats will end up taking control of the senate when it's all said and done, but if Trump wins the presidency then I do think it would be a good thing for the country to have the Democrats have full control of the congress since it could force the parties to work together a little more for at least the next two years.

You're out of your effing mind if you think that would in ANY way make Democrats "work with" Trump or Republicans.

Are you even being serious?

If anything, they will use that advantage to crush Republicans.

I just personally think that it could temper Trump and potentially lead to some cooperation in order for legislation to pass.

Trump is going to win OH and NC.

But he has to.

And Biden doesn't have to? Biden is going to win the country from Cali, NY and Penn? I don't think so. he needs his blue wall.

This Chris Stirewalt is a Never Trump who is FOS. We are seeing Trump numbers come in bigger than expected lately. As soon as Trump starts making moves, they call Chris is to temper down anyones excitement.

I think he's full of shyte. He's a rat. Now they say "Oh Trump is going to win the suburbans" after telling us he is not.
We work for a living...........have to get off work first..........lmao

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I have to say, they are REALLY dragging their feet on Florida. It's BS that they are calling Virginia so early fro Biden who is losing, but NOT Florida for Trump this late.

Chris Stirwalt has always seemed suspicious to me. F off, call it based on the numbers you see, not some fake "projections" from years past.
I think the NeoCons at FOX Snooze dont want to let Trump look like he is winning the EC delegate count, so they hold back more than they should and call it blue quicker

NEW: Betting markets now have Trump as favorite to win presidency #Election2020

On Betfair exchange, Trump is now the favorite, narrowly Election Night in the U.S. pic.twitter.com/Zo1dnyjStu
Bloomberg
Bloomberg (@business) November 4, 2020

If Trump wins I hate to be an American for the next 4 years.
Well we will not be talking to each other for a year here either way ........lol

Aye. I think you have this one Eagle. I won't concede just yet, but looks like Trump will get through again. I'm not surprised to be honest. Biden was a terrible candidate. Trump is much worse of course. However, if not for COVID, Trump would have walked in this time around. Joe was lucky COVID happened.

Only 152 precincts to wrap up in VA, yet Biden wins?
View attachment 410905

It's the most suspicious and Trumps team needs to get people down there and ask wtf is going on.

There are strong, career loser forces who don't want Trump to win. This rapid shift in numbers, combined with, yet again, their lack of calling Florida, is NOT benefiting democracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back