Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This can prove that America was tired of the riots, loots, and attacking Law Enforcement. That helped boost support for President Trump because he's a Law and Order president. Not like Sleepy Joe who was ready to defund all of law enforcement.

I don't think that this was the key. It was a contributor for sure, but not key.

I think China was the biggest contributor to his success. I also believe that Bidens multiple errors in the Second Debate, including oil, and, choosing Harris for his V.P.

I do find it VERY curious that media has been waiting FAR longer than they have in the past. I don't believe this B.S. Call Florida and go from there. WTF is it stuck at 93%?

Now PENN state says "we aren't counting any more ballots tonight". WTF not?!? This is why people like me who aren't conspiracy theorists start listening to the Talking Heads and the B.S seeps,

Here is what I have. Election Day Voters (GOP) are making up the early lead that mail in virus votes gave Biden.

Trump

Alabama 9
Arkansas 6
Florida 29
Georgia 16
Indiana 11
Kansas 6
Kentucky 8
Louisiana 8
Michigan 16
Missouri 10
Mississippi 6
Montana 3
North Dakota 3
Nebraska 5
Ohio 18
Oklahoma 7
Pennsylvania 20
South Carolina 9
South Dakota 3
Tennessee 11
Texas 38
Virginia 13
West Virginia 5
Wisconsin 10
Wyoming 3
Utah 6

Trump with 194 ECs so far.

The President needs 76 ECs to win.

The President is dead tied with Biden in North Carolina and gaining (15)
Trump with a 8% lead in Ohio and gaining
Trump with a 5 % lead in PA

DemNazis, Same as Them Nazis

Last edited:
They can't run Gaby...she is too honest and isn't a crook...the dems don't hate Trump just because...they hate him because he has taken away their golden goose money pot....China.....Ukraine....Russia.....The EU......kickbacks and great jobs for family and for them when they retire...and Trump by working for America first is making their schemes unattainable.....So they would have hated Gaby too....
She wasn't into their groupie establishment............why they attacked her and called her a Russian Agent...........she called out their corruption.............they will probably try to set her up for a fall in Hawaii later................

It's what they do.

They can't run Gaby...she is too honest and isn't a crook...the dems don't hate Trump just because...they hate him because he has taken away their golden goose money pot....China.....Ukraine....Russia.....The EU......kickbacks and great jobs for family and for them when they retire...and Trump by working for America first is making their schemes unattainable.....So they would have hated Gaby too....
She wasn't into their groupie establishment............why they attacked her and called her a Russian Agent...........she called out their corruption.............they will probably try to set her up for a fall in Hawaii later................

It's what they do.
I like her....she should switch parties...

Trump starting to eat into Biden's lead in NC and OH
Pennsylvania and NC stopped the count as soon as Trump took the lead. They will tell us later.

This is wtf I'm talking about

Who went down there and said "hey, stop the count".

This NEVER happens. It was only supposed to be the big Penn stuff, this is all unusual.

It's what they do.
I like her....she should switch parties...
She is the real deal .........I agree..........the establishment needs to go away........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back