Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Trump wins I hate to be an American for the next 4 years.
Well we will not be talking to each other for a year here either way ........lol

Aye. I think you have this one Eagle. I won't concede just yet, but looks like Trump will get through again. I'm not surprised to be honest. Biden was a terrible candidate. Trump is much worse of course. However, if not for COVID, Trump would have walked in this time around. Joe was lucky COVID happened.
I think the democrats worked with their Chinese counterparts to release the virus in a hope it would kill Trump and other world leaders like Johnson

Well we will not be talking to each other for a year here either way ........lol

Aye. I think you have this one Eagle. I won't concede just yet, but looks like Trump will get through again. I'm not surprised to be honest. Biden was a terrible candidate. Trump is much worse of course. However, if not for COVID, Trump would have walked in this time around. Joe was lucky COVID happened.
Absolutely ..........I thought that the Mail in Vote would change this...........but like you said Joe was the worst they could pick..............Had they ran Gabby they would have won.

I just got to say to all the leftardz, CNN, PMSNBC, all the fucktarded POLL sites! et al. . .

17zp9y.jpg

No matter who wins, this “calling it” shit where they “call” a state one way or the other needs to be stopped. They are fucking guessing and giving the impression that it’s a done deal.
I would say that is voter suppression that affects both sides, and I’m not okay with anybody having their vote suppressed or influenced like that.

Absolutely ..........I thought that the Mail in Vote would change this...........but like you said Joe was the worst they could pick..............Had they ran Gabby they would have won.

I think Harris was the worst V.P choice he could have made, regardless of this outcome. Right now, it's gone to a strong lean Trump.

This can prove that America was tired of the riots, loots, and attacking Law Enforcement. That helped boost support for President Trump because he's a Law and Order president. Not like Sleepy Joe who was ready to defund all of law enforcement.

They can't run Gaby...she is too honest and isn't a crook...the dems don't hate Trump just because...they hate him because he has taken away their golden goose money pot....China.....Ukraine....Russia.....The EU......kickbacks and great jobs for family and for them when they retire...and Trump by working for America first is making their schemes unattainable.....So they would have hated Gaby too....

Joe said America is a systemically racist country. What kind of asshole says that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back