Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do still think the Democrats will end up taking control of the senate when it's all said and done, but if Trump wins the presidency then I do think it would be a good thing for the country to have the Democrats have full control of the congress since it could force the parties to work together a little more for at least the next two years.

You need to get off twitter, it poisons the mind.

Marcus-Aurelius_-LIFE-CHANGING-Quotes-Stoicism-12.jpg

I do still think the Democrats will end up taking control of the senate when it's all said and done, but if Trump wins the presidency then I do think it would be a good thing for the country to have the Democrats have full control of the congress since it could force the parties to work together a little more for at least the next two years.
Crazy Talk

They get both houses they will impeach Trump immediately. That what you think is cooperation?

Trump is going to win OH and NC.

But he has to.

And Biden doesn't have to? Biden is going to win the country from Cali, NY and Penn? I don't think so. he needs his blue wall.

This Chris Stirewalt is a Never Trump who is FOS. We are seeing Trump numbers come in bigger than expected lately. As soon as Trump starts making moves, they call Chris is to temper down anyones excitement.

I think he's full of shyte. He's a rat. Now they say "Oh Trump is going to win the suburbans" after telling us he is not.

You're out of your effing mind if you think that would in ANY way make Democrats "work with" Trump or Republicans.

Are you even being serious?

If anything, they will use that advantage to crush Republicans.....pack courts etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back