Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami-Dade County: Holy Crap.

Hillary 2016: 624,000 Votes
Trump 2016: 334,000 Votes

Biden 2020: 610,000 Votes
Trump 2020: 527,000 Votes

Trump GAINED nearly 200,000 new voters and Biden LOST 14,000!!!
That Brenda Snipes Scandal finally took hold, eh? :dunno:

Ironic and fun to watch BOTH sides eat large portions of crow.. The left having claimed that Hillary won because of the Pop vote (where she didn't win a majority of votes with her meager margin) and the right defending the E-College.. Hope I'm right. It's gonna be fun pointing some fingers in both directions...

It may be a bit wishful thinking that the Originalists would have a problem with the Electoral College.
Mainly because the Electoral College is specifically there to make the popular vote somewhat irrelevant.

Kind of like the way Federalism works.
Nothing in the Constitution says that States cannot come up with their own healthcare, welfare, education and social security type systems or laws.
Politicians and pundits just try to push those things to the Federal level to put others on the hook for the bill, and leverage opinions outside of their jurisdictions.

Last edited:
Biden is outperforming in every single county in OH.

Wow.
Maybe the Amish don't like the blob.

No idea why....

Paid for by Putin of course.. The wife was showing me a MASSIVE pro-Trump march in Nigeria today.. Given that I'm sensitive to the Intel biz -- there was NO DOUBT in my mind that some foreign power ran a truck full of Red/White/Blue snazzy shirts and Trump signs into town and PAID these guys $10 each just for the yucks of punking American media and political leadership...

Backstory is -- this group of "Free Biafra" supporters have been having pro-Trump marches for 2 years now.. Because the Nigerian govt cracks down on their demonstrations and protesting. So whoever is buying them all the flags/tee shirts/banners are trying to make the Nigerian govt LOOK BAD to Trump when they kill and arrest protestors there.

It IS a hoot to watch tho...

I am shocked that Biden is doing so well. I would hate to see this country go communist.
America is over even if Trump wins. Too many lovers of Venezuelanomics now.
That is true. If the country doesn't go commie now it will next time. They know it. Only pushing burn loot murder and antifa into all out warfare might help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back