Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
6% lead for Trump in Ohio with 80% in. I hope the Trump team is raising hell. Get the count in ffs, let Americans know the truth. Trump is looking like he has maintained and breaking through the Blue Wall.

They STILL haven't called Florida, and the last counties are Trump counties. What are they trying to avoid? Fox News is just chattering b.s, instead of calling new numbers.

Democrat areas are under reporting right now..

Completely expected. Southern Florida goes to Trump.

Cubans willing to trade one POS that they fled from for another POS.

I know you won't answer this question but what the heck...
What was the first piece of Legislation that Trump passed that annoyed you?

Trump passed legislation?

The same way Obama did...Executive Orders.
Mocking Trump = Mocking Obama.
Answer the question.

No, Obama passed bills approved by the House and Senate. His EOs were met with GOP claims that they were illegal. Until Trump started doing it.

Thats different. Somehow.

Hey, do you remember when you thought Biden was going to win? :laugh: :dance:

6% lead for Trump in Ohio with 80% in. I hope the Trump team is raising hell. Get the count in ffs, let Americans know the truth. Trump is looking like he has maintained and breaking through the Blue Wall.

They STILL haven't called Florida, and the last counties are Trump counties. What are they trying to avoid? Fox News is just chattering b.s, instead of calling new numbers.

They've been stuck at the same amount for an hour. Something is amiss. Just as in 2016, they don't want to call it for Trump.

Why?

Texas shaded blue?
40539EFC-3B6D-4C82-847E-A795BAF5FC57.jpeg

The Dem illusion is falling apart as we speak. DT will slowly collect the rural county votes that will add up to eliminate Biden leads in most states. NC, GA, FL, Penn, MI, Wisc, TX & Iowa will be in the bag soon. Hopefully AZ & VG come along quickly and then the path for Beijing Biden is gone

They've been stuck at the same amount for an hour. Something is amiss. Just as in 2016, they don't want to call it for Trump.

Why?
Get real. Even if he wins ,he loses after 50 Re-Counts. And "found" ballots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back