Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m calling Virginia Trump country.
1604460654392.png

Why wold Penn, that says that says they have so many votes to count, have stopped counting votes at 10:30 PM as soon as Trump took a 4 point lead?

This is not going to appease Americans. I'm watching CNN with shellshocked faces and Tapper saying "we're getting calls from Dems saying, dont' call Michigan we've got stuff coming in".

WTF? The Dem party calls you, a media outlet, to tell you what to do? This is the American Election, the basis of your democracy. This is very odd, just as Trump starts making big moves in the Blue Wave. This doesn't happen in the elections I've seen, outside of 2016.

Why?

Why wold Penn, that says that says they have so many votes to count, have stopped counting votes at 10:30 PM as soon as Trump took a 4 point lead?

This is not going to appease Americans. I'm watching CNN with shellshocked faces and Tapper saying "we're getting calls from Dems saying, dont' call Michigan we've got stuff coming in".

WTF? The Dem party calls you, a media outlet, to tell you what to do? This is the American Election, the basis of your democracy. This is very odd, just as Trump starts making big moves in the Blue Wave. This doesn't happen in the elections I've seen, outside of 2016.

Why?
To go manufacture some more mail-in votes.
:laughing0301:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back