Official banished from Paris Olympics over hand gesture - The OK sign!!!!

StatesRightsForever

Platinum Member
May 1, 2024
This is crazy. The OK sign has been around for decades and simply means ok. The evil american press invented the insane lie that it's a sign of white supremacy so they can accuse everyone of being a WS.

aug 2 2024 An Olympics official has been banished from Paris 2024 after he was spotted making a shocking hand gesture.
The man was caught on camera doing the controversial signal during the women’s street skate finals on Monday (AEST) with some claiming the gesture is linked to a disturbing far-right movement, The Sun reports.

The man was seen appearing to make an “okay” hand sign with his thumb and index finger creating a circle and his fingers outstretched.

He repeated the action twice with his hands down by his side.

The world is still falling for that 4Chan troll?!?

PeschiButton.jpg

So mocking Christians with a Tranny Last Supper routine is just fine, but the OK sign is so offensive they banish an official for it. Leftists completely sunk the Paris Olympics. Like they do everything else.

There's really no excuse for your ignorance. It wasn't about the last supper. It was about Dionysus.

Nothing surprises me anymore with the left retards out there
In most English-speaking countries it denotes approval, agreement, and that all is well or "okay". In other contexts or cultures, similar gestures may have different meanings including those that are negative, offensive, financial, numerical, devotional, political,[1] or purely linguistic.

In most English-speaking countries it denotes approval, agreement, and that all is well or "okay". In other contexts or cultures, similar gestures may have different meanings including those that are negative, offensive, financial, numerical, devotional, political,[1] or purely linguistic.

It doesn't mean white supremacy, not that there's anything wrong with that anyway. Whites have the right to support their race just like all other races do.

There's really no excuse for your ignorance. It wasn't about the last supper. It was about Dionysus.
You are full of shit and covering for the DISGRACEFUL mocking of Christians all over the world. There are hundreds of links under "Last supper parody Paris Olympics. I have no patience for liars.

This is crazy. The OK sign has been around for decades and simply means ok. The evil american press invented the insane lie that it's a sign of white supremacy so they can accuse everyone of being a WS.

But men dressed as women with their testicles hanging out amidst children, and men beating the shit out of women, are A-OK.

Gee, in the year of our Lord 2024, I wonder which side are the good guys?

The Woke Left or the MAGA Right?

Such a complicated conundrum.

You are full of shit and covering for the DISGRACEFUL mocking of Christians all over the world. There are hundreds of links under "Last supper parody Paris Olympics. I have no patience for liars.

There's no shortage of ignoramuses.

Forum List

Back