Official CDC projections for COVID -- Updated regularly..

Hahaha hahaha I didn’t know Chris Cuomo was running

Chris Cuomo has an underlying condition now. His wife is still infected, so if he gets it again, then it could be trouble.

I was referring to his brother Andrew Cuomo who has said he won't be running. He was touted as a candidate.

OH look they will update just how to kiss China's ass.

1587826564777.png

Chris Cuomo has an underlying condition now. His wife is still infected, so if he gets it again, then it could be trouble.

I was referring to his brother Andrew Cuomo who has said he won't be running. He was touted as a candidate.
Yeah, the biker says otherwise. Cuomo fked up and got caught out while supposedly I’ll. I’m fking laughing out loud. It’s over for him

Yeah, the biker says otherwise. Cuomo fked up and got caught out while supposedly I’ll. I’m fking laughing out loud. It’s over for him

Fake news.

Fake news.
which piece?

Fake news.
which piece?

Cuomo didn’t get caught out.

Fake news.
which piece?

Cuomo didn’t get caught out.
sure he did. ask the biker that was in conflict with him. Cuomo admitted the encounter. so son, you're merely confused with yourself

Forum List

Back