Official CDC projections for COVID -- Updated regularly..

Did arrogance kill New Yorkers?

“Excuse our arrogance as New Yorkers — I speak for the mayor also on this one — we think we have the best health care system on the planet right here in New York,” Mr. Cuomo said on March 2. “So, when you’re saying, what happened in other countries versus what happened here, we don’t even think it’s going to be as bad as it was in other countries.”

Coumo the gov just said he won’t open until we get a vaccine in 18 months. Lol democrats want to be run off the land

i don't understand how checking for a temperature matters if one can be contagious and asymptomatic ....?

~S~
dude, thank you, thank you, FKING THANK YOU. If that doesn't prove that there is no such thing as asymptomatic, nothing else does. EXACTLY. no temp, no symptom, no got.

All the temp check does is eliminate people who may have it from entering the work place. That doesn't mean you got everyone who has it and may pass it on. Thus, you still need to take precautions inside the work place. If the ER personnel can work in their environment, then you can certainly work in yours.

i don't understand how checking for a temperature matters if one can be contagious and asymptomatic ....?

~S~
dude, thank you, thank you, FKING THANK YOU. If that doesn't prove that there is no such thing as asymptomatic, nothing else does. EXACTLY. no temp, no symptom, no got.

All the temp check does is eliminate people who may have it from entering the work place. That doesn't mean you got everyone who has it and may pass it on. Thus, you still need to take precautions inside the work place. If the ER personnel can work in their environment, then you can certainly work in yours.
but I could have a cough and not a temp. see, the action does absolutely nothing. not a fking thing.

~S~

but I could have a cough and not a temp. see, the action does absolutely nothing. not a fking thing.

They ask how are you feeling today and you say I have a cough. You go back home. If you lie and go inside and cough up a storm, then you get the snot kicked out of you. No, you get sent home with time worked.

~S~

They ask how are you feeling today and you say I have a cough. You go back home. If you lie and go inside and cough up a storm, then you get the snot kicked out of you. No, you get sent home with time worked.
oh wow, so violence for a cough? you guys really are the violent ones. you're outrage is never over matched.

Coumo the gov just said he won’t open until we get a vaccine in 18 months. Lol democrats want to be run off the land
if trump says open, he'll have to open. Cuomo's confused on how our government works.

Forum List

Back