Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

I personally visited my local hospital a few days ago. It's a 350 bed level 2 trauma center with over 2000 employees.- this is a fairly large facility. There were no crowds, no pandemonium, no panic. It was a ghost town. They had a tent set up for Covid19 testing- not even one car in line.

The nurse I spoke with told me that are so slow, they are laying off people - thanks to the prohibition on "non-essential" procedures.

Sure you did.

Link?

Today begins the reversal of sentiments for the powers that be
be. America and Trump haters will wail for a long time to come but the numbers are coming down the right side of the peak.
Great economic suffering will occur even though great health suffering did not and as a Very few of said from Day 1, this whole agenda driven thing was a convenient overreaction.
Deaths are deaths and that’s sad but the disproportionate overreacting and violin playing can end now .
I'm afraid you do not understand the scale of Trump's failure to protect the United States from this Pathogen

UNITED STATES DEATHS FROM CORONAVIRUS: 14,473

Now compare that with these 6 different countries:

South Korea: 200

JAPAN: 93

Australia: 50

Singapore: 6

Taiwan: 5

New Zealand: 1

Even after adjusting for the population difference, you can see the massive scale of Trump's failure to protect the United States from this Pathogen.

These six countries are all first world countries with a combined population of 235 million. Yet they only have a combined 355 deaths, while the United States with a population of 332 million has 14,473 deaths. EXTREME FAILURE BY DONALD TRUMP!

New York is at 780 SO FAR today.

New Jersey is at 272 SO FAR....

This is about 1050 out of 1650.

Sucking air big time.

Definitely. You're seeing things that aren't there again.

What are your death numbers now?

I check here.

I mean your projected numbers based on your model. If you go by Dr. Fauci, then he had 100K to 200K as his latest numbers. Before that, he was saying something like 1.7 M deaths.

I don't know. I have not looked at them.

If you look at Dr. Fauci's numbers, then he had 1.7 M deaths early on. The latest is 100,00 - 200,000. Even that might be too high.

I estimated 15,000 - 20,000 deaths by Easter based on the number of deaths last week. Fauci had to estimate the entire number of deaths, so had a more difficult job but he had his model.

Now, his 100K - 200K could be overstated, too.

'(CNN)An influential model tracking the coronavirus pandemic in the United States now predicts that fewer people will die and fewer hospital beds will be needed compared to its estimates from last week.

As of Monday, the model predicted the virus will kill 81,766 people in the United States over the next four months, with just under 141,000 hospital beds being needed. That's about 12,000 fewer deaths -- and 121,000 fewer hospital beds -- than the model estimated on Thursday.

A "massive infusion of new data" led to the adjustments, according to the model's maker, Dr. Christopher Murray, who serves as director of the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington School of Medicine.'

It's no wonder people don't believe this COVID-19 to be as serious since we do not know about total confirmed numbers because of faulty testing. It could be higher if the second wave theory is correct.

Maybe Sweden isn't as wacky as other countries thought they were. I dunno.

The 1.7 million was probably assuming that nothing was done.

Or wishful thinking.

Wishful thinking that 1.7 million people die? lol

As of this minute 90% of Americans are shut down and 0.1% of Americans are infected, most minimally
Those numbers are an absurdity and finally the powers that be are seeing the uselessness of this shutdown

Actually you're full of shit. NOBODY KNOWS how many are infected --- the number 422,369 is only the latest number of positive tests, with literally tens of thousands added daily. MOREOVER since testing is only being done on those WITH SYMPTOMS, there are at least that many more carrying silently, and even then that assumes no further testing is needed which is clearly nowhere near the reality.

So you were right when you posted those numbers are an absurdity. So stop plopping them.
I agree, there are multi-millions who have had it, didnt know they had it and are living just fine. death rate most likely below that of the flu.

wtf???

Nearly 46,000 new cases today!!! Is that accurate?!

Look at Nevada. 22,500 new cases just today. I hope that's a typo or something.

Why dont we start a thread of "Pictures of overwhelmed hospitals in US"? It wont be much of a thread im afraid. Maybe a few in NYC where deblasio and cuomo have done a botch job. I bet we could post alot more of empty hospitals. Quite a few are laying off staff because they were dedicated to corona and the corona mobs never showed up.

Week ago...

Yea, the people dying were already in the hospital dying of smoething else.

Has to be a typo.

1586379846884.png

As of this minute 90% of Americans are shut down and 0.1% of Americans are infected, most minimally
Those numbers are an absurdity and finally the powers that be are seeing the uselessness of this shutdown

Actually you're full of shit. NOBODY KNOWS how many are infected --- the number 422,369 is only the latest number of positive tests, with literally tens of thousands added daily. MOREOVER since testing is only being done on those WITH SYMPTOMS, there are at least that many more carrying silently, and even then that assumes no further testing is needed which is clearly nowhere near the reality.

So you were right when you posted those numbers are an absurdity. So stop plopping them.
I agree, there are multi-millions who have had it, didnt know they had it and are living just fine. death rate most likely below that of the flu.

Where "living just fine" means "spreading the infection everywhere they go because nobody knows they're carrying".

--- which is the whole reason for lockdowns and distancing in the first place.

DUH.

Why dont we start a thread of "Pictures of overwhelmed hospitals in US"? It wont be much of a thread im afraid. Maybe a few in NYC where deblasio and cuomo have done a botch job. I bet we could post alot more of empty hospitals. Quite a few are laying off staff because they were dedicated to corona and the corona mobs never showed up.

Week ago...

Isn't it interesting, every time they show hospital footage, there are never any patients, just nurses in masks looking busy. And if they show patients, it's usually old footage, or a photo that's getting recirculated, or a doctor giving an interview with nothing in background.

Thy're also saying that they'll move non-COVID patients to temp hospitals, and NAVY ship hospital, to make room for COVID patients. Why's that? Isn't more logical to move all COVID patients to temp hospital, while keeping others in place?

We know you cellar dwelling chickenshits will cluck about you 100% absolute right to not become infected but no such right has Ever existed and this modest virus is No exception along with All of the others.

Week ago...

Isn't it interesting, every time they show hospital footage, there are never any patients, just nurses in masks looking busy. And if they show patients, it's usually old footage, or a photo that's getting recirculated, or a doctor giving an interview with nothing in background.

Thy're also saying that they'll move non-COVID patients to temp hospitals, and NAVY ship hospital, to make room for COVID patients. Why's that? Isn't more logical to move all COVID patients to temp hospital, while keeping others in place?

Any crowded hospital stuff has been proven to be from Italy

Week ago...

Any crowded hospital stuff has been proven to be from Italy

We suppose to believe Italian hospitals are full. Not so fast... here is video from Bologna, Italy.

Where "living just fine" means "spreading the infection everywhere they go because nobody knows they're carrying".

--- which is the whole reason for lockdowns and distancing in the first place.

DUH.
Its doesnt matter anymore people are getting infected again after they already had it when they were already cleared and virus free...

Relapse ....happens with other bugs to

Lockdowns ,stay at homes it's not gonna matter

Go outside and lick your neighbors

For the love of god open the bars!

No. this video doesnt say "Monday." I said Monday because in other videos THAY SAID "The next week or two are gonna be hell for America". They then warned 100k to 240k deaths.

Damn you tards are such f-ing weasels!

"They said 100k to 240k by Monday and that would be BEST CASE even if we do everything the tards demand."

The video doesn't say that there's going to be 100k to 240k deaths by Monday. If you're claiming that it's in other videos then post them, or don't. All I'm saying is that this video does not support your statement, because it doesn't.

Kind of odd that you use this video to support your argument when it clearly doesn't.
You guys have revised it down yet again to 60k or so.

How much lower will you go? How many revisions will it take for you to stop destroying the country over your models?

In other words if a pandemic sweeps and kills us all, you'll blame a conspiracy of "Democrats", "Liburruls", "leftists", "George Soros", "George Jones", "George Harrison" or whatever. If on the other hand we're all conscientious enough to contain it and fend it off you'll sit here and whine about how "Democrats", "Liburruls", "leftists", "George Soros", "George Jones", "George Harrison" or whatever put a dent in your day. Way to break a brain sweat.
oh for fk sake, still waiting for those 15k deaths a day. still haven't materialized. why? 98% of those who get it recover. HIV wasn't that good, you got it, you died. No shut down.

but yet those numbers are in the ball park of what Dr. Fauci said (not by Monday ofc).
This video went out a WEEK AGO. He promised "hell" in the next COUPLE WEEKS.

DO THE MATH.

LIBS have till Monday for their "hell week" . They better get crackin!

Forum List

Back