Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

100k to 240k deaths IF WE ALL OBEY OUR MASTERS. That number is BEST CASE SCENARIO

They were wildly wrong. We all know it.

first minute:

"They said 100k to 240k by Monday and that would be BEST CASE even if we do everything the tards demand."

Didn't say by Monday.

Didn't say best-case scenario.

.48 - 1.00. It's only 12 seconds
Please learn to listen

"Fatalities that the United States can expect to see if all the litigation that the President wants to see now rolled out in every single state across the country is obeyed and honored..."

Doesn't say by "Monday". Doesn't say "best case".

All the Enders of Mankind are backtracking now and saying they never said or were misunderstood and all that bullshit
And they're gonna keep doing this as this virus fades away. They got what they wanted -- throwing the country into a recession.

No. this video doesnt say "Monday." I said Monday because in other videos THAY SAID "The next week or two are gonna be hell for America". They then warned 100k to 240k deaths.

Damn you tards are such f-ing weasels!

"They said 100k to 240k by Monday and that would be BEST CASE even if we do everything the tards demand."

The video doesn't say that there's going to be 100k to 240k deaths by Monday. If you're claiming that it's in other videos then post them, or don't. All I'm saying is that this video does not support your statement, because it doesn't.

Kind of odd that you use this video to support your argument when it clearly doesn't.

Worst case scenario is like a 15-25” call for a blizzard. 18-22 most likely and 15 or 25 about 5% each
Worst case for max or min

No. this video doesnt say "Monday." I said Monday because in other videos THAY SAID "The next week or two are gonna be hell for America". They then warned 100k to 240k deaths.

The video doesn't say that there's going to be 100k to 240k deaths by Monday. If you're claiming that it's in other videos then post them, or don't. All I'm saying is that this video does not support your statement, because it doesn't.

Kind of odd that you use this video to support your argument when it clearly doesn't.
You guys have revised it down yet again to 60k or so.

How much lower will you go? How many revisions will it take for you to stop destroying the country over your models?

All the Enders of Mankind are backtracking now and saying they never said or were misunderstood and all that bullshit
And they're gonna keep doing this as this virus fades away. They got what they wanted -- throwing the country into a recession.
Look the day the all clear is given 50% of governors will balk along with 90% of the Enders of Mankind will balk. The push back against resuming our lives will last for 18 months. They shutdowners now want to postpone or extremely alter and curtail the election. If they can do that then I think Speaker becomes President. My how tidy, finally get rid of Trump on the 5th try via a virus.

Here's what I really believe..
But you have zero education or experience in any relevant field. ...

And you?
What difference does that make? ....

:lmao:
Thats what i thought. Back to your regularly scheduled cackling.
How nice that you are so comfortable with your hypocrisy.

Look the day the all clear is given 50% of governors will balk along with 90% of the Enders of Mankind will balk. The push back against resuming our lives will last for 18 months. They shutdowners now want to postpone or extremely alter and curtail the election. If they can do that then I think Speaker becomes President. My how tidy, finally get rid of Trump on the 5th try via a virus.
We know these people. The GAMES will never end with them. They just hop from one argument to the next. You better pray they never regain power

Here's what I really believe..
But you have zero education or experience in any relevant field. ...

And you?
What difference does that make? ....

:lmao:
Thats what i thought. Back to your regularly scheduled cackling.
How nice that you are so comfortable with your hypocrisy.
My, arent you just a sniveling little attack poodle today. Son, if you have a point, use your big boy words and make it.

Those are crazy numbers, but yet those numbers are in the ball park of what Dr. Fauci said (not by Monday ofc). Here's what Trump said tho. If those are the worst case numbers that you claim, then we should be able to get back to work with precautions like the grocery clerks, Amazon, and for extreme situations what the ER doctors take. One can't just sit at home and collect unemployment when work can be done at the office with certain precautions.

The number of dead by COVID-19 now exceeds the number who died in the 2009 H1N1 pandemic. And it is still climbing.

I guess Trump's apologists will no longer be able to compare him favorably to Obama.

Poor bastards. They have been wrong about EVERYTHING from the very beginning, and they just keep on being wrong.

How much lower will you go? How many revisions will it take for you to stop destroying the country over your models?

Do the new ones say by Monday? Or does that bullshit you made up only apply to the last models?

1,400 deaths. It's still early and that number is just going to climb.

Still missing data on a few key states as well.

Up to 18,000 new cases. The only positive news will be to keep that number down, but I don't think that's going to happen. I think today is going to be another 2,000 deaths and another 30,000 new cases.

As of end of day Eastern Time United States April 7, 2020:

Infection Totals by Country:

1. United States - 400,540
2. Spain - 141,942
3. Italy - 135,586
4. France - 109,069
5. Germany - 107,663
6. China - 81,802
7. Japan - 4,257

Infection Totals by U.S. State:

1. New York - 142,384
2. New Jersey - 44,416
3. California - 17,614
4. Florida - 14,747
5. Pennsylvania - 14,559
6. Washington - 8,682
7. West Virginia - 412

KNOWING that West Virginia was the LAST state to report a case, I knew there was something fucked up about this list so I checked it out. Turns out WV is 45th in the number of cases, not 7th.

Matter of fact this entire list is pure bullshit. the actual 1-7 are
1 New York
2 New Jersey
3 Michigan
4 California
5 Louisiana
6 Florida
7 Massachusetts

Matter of fact just to be extra sure I checked what the numbers were yesterday and the order was the same with the exception of only Florida which moved up from #8. So this list quoted isn't even remotely close to real.

These were just seven states I picked to track. I picked West Virginia because at one time it had the lowest cases. I picked Washington state because that is where the first outbreak was. I picked Pennsylvania and Florida because that is where my family and I live. Only New York, New Jersey and California were selected for their high numbers.

You RANKED them, and that made it bullshitious.

Last edited:
his is strange....seeing in other countries too ? Wonder why the noise and now it is leveling out. Recovery to death is 3:1 ?

What did you expect? It's 75% to 25%.

Yes, I see that. That is where the 3:1 came from.

A bit puzzling.

Any thoughts on why ?

YES. Again as I keep telling you.... TIME. It takes way more TIME for a human to overcome the virus than it takes for the virus to overcome a human. That's why recoveries *LAG* the death count. That's why it's unrealistic to compare them in the same time frame, because you've given the two outcomes different periods to manifest themselves. That's also why it was only about a week ago that our recovery number even EXCEEDED the death toll. It had been something like 70/30 death-to-recovery. That's not a real picture and it CAN'T be a real picture until enough TIME has elapsed to give BOTH numbers a chance to settle wherever they settle. We can't know that number until it's all over.

In other words if you started today to learn the directions to the post office and to learn to speak Hungarian, you'd get the first way before you'd get the second. So comparing your progress on the two tomorrow would be unrealistic.

I am not sure we've discussed time, but it was clear that if you didn't see a death rate of 25% in the data....they were computing it some other way. What you describes fits well. It just seemed a little out of kilter.

They are computing some kind of mortality rate....can't recall how...but even then it seemed it was missing the time lags you describe.

We really cannot compute a mortality rate until the entire affair is in the past and all the numbers settle. I've seen so-called mortality rates computed by taking the number of dead out of the number infected --- that's not valid either because the vast majority of those infected have their outcomes still pending and to use that as the denominator must assume that despite the fact that X number have already died literally no one else will in the future, so that doesn't work either.

A HUGE one-day drop in projections.

4-7:
US projection, @ peak (15 APR)
shortage of beds: 36654
shortage of ICU beds 16323
Total death projections thru 4 AUG: 81766,
Range: 49131-136401 (+/- 40%)

4-8:
US projection, @ peak (11 APR)
shortage of beds: 15852
shortage of ICU beds 9047
Total death projections thru 4 AUG: 60415
Range: 31221-126703 (+/- 48%)

IHME | COVID-19 Projections

Great news! I hope the projections continue to improve!
YAY !
Iceland’s early coronavirus testing model shows 50% of cases have no symptoms

We've known this for a while, and it's not good news. It's good for Iceland where they moved swiftly and early on testing. What it means for the Italys and USes who did not, is that as long as a place only tests those with symptoms, they will miss half the infected, who are free to be silent carriers, and there's no way to get ahead of that.

In other words if a pandemic sweeps and kills us all, you'll blame a conspiracy of "Democrats", "Liburruls", "leftists", "George Soros", "George Jones", "George Harrison" or whatever. If on the other hand we're all conscientious enough to contain it and fend it off you'll sit here and whine about how "Democrats", "Liburruls", "leftists", "George Soros", "George Jones", "George Harrison" or whatever put a dent in your day. Way to break a brain sweat.

Forum List

Back