Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

How many people died from the flu in 2019?

In total, the CDC estimates that up to 42.9 million people got sick during the 2018-2019 flu season, 647,000 people were hospitalized and 61,200 died.

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-...is-a-bigger-threat-to-the-us-than-coronavirus

The overall numbers are more for influenza, but you know it’s not the same.

It’s like comparing a mass shooting to auto accident deaths.
Not really. They are both viruses. The Flu is much more lethal and pandemic than this Coronavirus. I think we are worried about nothing.

As we approach 100,000 deaths...this post of yours didn't age well.
In fact, it has. They were predicting 100's of thousands. Millions even.

I guess the predictions of "dire consequences and overrun hospitals" didn't age well.

We've been lied to. Some of us know it, the rest think that we should continue to shelter in place.

NUMBER OF NEW CORONAVIRUS INFECTIONS BY DATE:

May 1, 2020 - United States - 36,282
May 2, 2020 - United States - 29,744
May 3, 2020 - United States - 27,348
May 4, 2020 - United States - 24,713
May 5, 2020 - United States - 24,798
May 6, 2020 - United States - 25,459
May 7, 2020 - United States - 29,531
May 8, 2020 - United States - 29,162
May 9, 2020 - United States - 25,524
May 10, 2020 - United States - 20,329
May 11, 2020 - United States - 18,196
May 12, 2020 - United States - 22,802
May 13, 2020 - United States - 21,712
May 14, 2020 - United States - 27,246
May 15, 2020 - United States - 26,692

TOTAL INFECTIONS TO DATE: 1,500,477

NUMBER OF NEW CORONAVIRUS DEATHS BY DATE:

May 1, 2020 - United States - 1,897
May 2, 2020 - United States - 1,691
May 3, 2020 - United States - 1,153
May 4, 2020 - United States - 1,324
May 5, 2020 - United States - 2,350
May 6, 2020 - United States - 2,528
May 7, 2020 - United States - 2,129
May 8, 2020 - United States - 1,687
May 9, 2020 - United States - 1,422
May 10, 2020 - United States - 750
May 11, 2020 - United States - 1,008
May 12, 2020 - United States - 1,630
May 13, 2020 - United States - 1,772
May 14, 2020 - United States - 1,715
May 15, 2020 - United States - 1,595

TOTAL DEATHS TO DATE: 89,270
Those numbers are lies, you do know that, right?

The number of infections are 10x higher, the number of deaths that were actually caused by the virus are about 1/3 less or more less.

NUMBER OF NEW CORONAVIRUS INFECTIONS BY DATE:

May 1, 2020 - United States - 36,282
May 2, 2020 - United States - 29,744
May 3, 2020 - United States - 27,348
May 4, 2020 - United States - 24,713
May 5, 2020 - United States - 24,798
May 6, 2020 - United States - 25,459
May 7, 2020 - United States - 29,531
May 8, 2020 - United States - 29,162
May 9, 2020 - United States - 25,524
May 10, 2020 - United States - 20,329
May 11, 2020 - United States - 18,196
May 12, 2020 - United States - 22,802
May 13, 2020 - United States - 21,712
May 14, 2020 - United States - 27,246
May 15, 2020 - United States - 26,692

TOTAL INFECTIONS TO DATE: 1,500,477

NUMBER OF NEW CORONAVIRUS DEATHS BY DATE:

May 1, 2020 - United States - 1,897
May 2, 2020 - United States - 1,691
May 3, 2020 - United States - 1,153
May 4, 2020 - United States - 1,324
May 5, 2020 - United States - 2,350
May 6, 2020 - United States - 2,528
May 7, 2020 - United States - 2,129
May 8, 2020 - United States - 1,687
May 9, 2020 - United States - 1,422
May 10, 2020 - United States - 750
May 11, 2020 - United States - 1,008
May 12, 2020 - United States - 1,630
May 13, 2020 - United States - 1,772
May 14, 2020 - United States - 1,715
May 15, 2020 - United States - 1,595

TOTAL DEATHS TO DATE: 89,270
Those numbers are lies, you do know that, right?

The number of infections are 10x higher, the number of deaths that were actually caused by the virus are about 1/3 less or more less.

Do you have a source for that? Or are you just pulling that out of nowhere?

Brazil passed up Russia. They're now at #2.

Their number of cases really took off fast.
Tell Me. Are you confusing the "number of cases" with the number of deaths? Because an uptick in cases does not equate to more deaths.

I didn't say number of deaths. I said number of cases.
So, this is the type of misdirection and fearmongering that goes on.

This virus is NOT a guaranteed death sentence. People use the term, "number of cases" as a weapon knowing that the sheep will equate that number with an equal number of deaths.

Given that less than 1% of the at-risk group actually die from this, the term is clearly used to instill fear.

We have been told by numerous credible sources that the number of cases in the US is actually much, much higher than what is being reported. In fact, what is being reported is deliberately kept low in the liberal states to save face for their governors and party. In addition, we know because they have admitted to it, that they are overreporting the number of deaths 'due to' covid-19. In addition, we know that the medical administration in the most affected states get more money for each and every death certificate associated with covid-19 in addition to more money if they can apply a ventilator to that case.

So, you can choose to believe the numbers they are controlling you with, but people with critical thinking skills always question the government, more so liberal governments, will not suspend healthy disbelief.

For those who are actually interested in the truth, I suggest using a neutral search engine in addition to google. The sources have been vocal for the past three months, but who knows how much of it google has regulated to hidden status.

Saying that they're #2 in number of cases, when they are #2 in number of cases is not misdirection or fearmongering. It's just a fact.

This virus is NOT a guaranteed death sentence. People use the term, "number of cases" as a weapon knowing that the sheep will equate that number with an equal number of deaths.

I use the term "number of cases" to mean "number of cases".

Given that less than 1% of the at-risk group actually die from this, the term is clearly used to instill fear.

Again, I use the term to mean exactly what it means.

We have been told by numerous credible sources that the number of cases in the US is actually much, much higher than what is being reported. In fact, what is being reported is deliberately kept low in the liberal states to save face for their governors and party. In addition, we know because they have admitted to it, that they are overreporting the number of deaths 'due to' covid-19.

Link to the extent of overreporting that you stated earlier. I noticed that you never answered that part.

So, you can choose to believe the numbers they are controlling you with, but people with critical thinking skills always question the government, more so liberal governments, will not suspend healthy disbelief.

For those who are actually interested in the truth, I suggest using a neutral search engine in addition to google. The sources have been vocal for the past three months, but who knows how much of it google has regulated to hidden status.

That was a nice little diatribe, but you didn't actually say much. If you have a source, then provide it. We can go from there. Otherwise it just looks like baseless bullshit that you probably got off of some nutty conspiracy theory site.

I'll ask again. Link to this please.

Show us those critical thinking skills of yours that lead you to this claim.

Saying that they're #2 in number of cases, when they are #2 in number of cases is not misdirection or fearmongering. It's just a fact.

We have been told by numerous credible sources that the number of cases in the US is actually much, much higher than what is being reported. In fact, what is being reported is deliberately kept low in the liberal states to save face for their governors and party. In addition, we know because they have admitted to it, that they are overreporting the number of deaths 'due to' covid-19.

Link to the extent of overreporting that you stated earlier. I noticed that you never answered that part.

That was a nice little diatribe, but you didn't actually say much. If you have a source, then provide it. We can go from there. Otherwise it just looks like baseless bullshit that you probably got off of some nutty conspiracy theory site.
So, you duck what I said.
Good to know you're not someone to take serious.

The information is spread out over the last 90 days. People who actually learn and pay attention to what is being said, and what is not being said, collect information and put it into what psychologist call, Knowledge - Experience.

If you want one single link, they you are just a lazy fuck not interested in the truth when you have several good search engines that will satisfy your curiosity and further your education.

But YOU have to want it. I am not your puppet to jump through your hoops.

Believe it or not. I don't care.

I responded to everything you said. What did I duck?

Brazil is #2 in number of cases. That's just a fact. Like it or not, doesn't matter.

Last edited:

The information is spread out over the last 90 days. People who actually learn and pay attention to what is being said, and what is not being said, collect information and put it into what psychologist call, Knowledge - Experience.

If you want one single link, they you are just a lazy fuck not interested in the truth when you have several good search engines that will satisfy your curiosity and further your education.

Yea, you have nothing.

You're just pulling bullshit out of thin air without being able to validate it. Nice critical thinking skills there, bud.

Brazil is #2 in number of cases. That's just a fact. Like it or not, doesn't matter.
So, do you understand motivation and deception?

You did NOT respond to everything I said.

I said that people use the term "number of cases" as a fear motivator. Understand?

Did you address that? You did not. Because it does not fit the narrative.

Yea, you have nothing.

You're just pulling bullshit out of thin air without being able to validate it. Nice critical thinking skills there, bud.
So, your lack of curiosity paints you as a low information voter.

I said that people use the term "number of cases" as a fear motivator. Understand?

I was the one who said "number of cases". I used that term to mean exactly what I said.

It's kind of weird. It's almost like people mean the exact thing that they say sometimes. What part of that do you need help with?

Yea, you have nothing.

So, your lack of curiosity paints you as a low information voter.

I'm curious enough to ask you for your made-up bullshit sources. I'm not going to go on a search for something that we both know doesn't exist. You're just making up bullshit and you're not willing to admit it.

Like I said, nice critical thinking skills. You're not fooling anyone, bud.

The study, written by researchers in California, New York and North Carolina and soon to be published in the journal Cell, discovered that certain types of cells in blood samples taken from donors in 2015-2018—well before COVID-19 arose—were reactive against the COVID-19 virus. In other words, those blood samples were at least partially immune from the coronavirus even though they had never been exposed to it.

I was the one who said "number of cases". I used that term to mean exactly what I said.

It's kind of weird. It's almost like people mean the exact thing that they say sometimes. What part of that do you need help with?
Maybe you did, but if you wanted to make a point, you would say the "Number of dead" or the number of deaths. Because that number is going down. A number that is getting better is never stated, is it?

Goodbye, I'm done proving the point to you and if you are intentionally dense, then I have no use for you.

Maybe you did, but if you wanted to make a point, you would say the "Number of dead" or the number of deaths. Because that number is going down. A number that is getting better is never stated, is it?

Goodbye, I'm done proving the point to you and if you are intentionally dense, then I have no use for you.

Once again, I meant exactly what I said. I post numbers that get better and I post numbers that are getting worse. They're these little things called facts.

Brazil is #2 in number of cases.

Read that over. Many times over if you have to. It means exactly what it says. That concept seems really difficult for you to understand for some reason.

See you later. Your inability to understand simple English and refusal to provide sources for your conspiracy theories has been extremely helpful.

1590386891284.png

C'mon, start going down. You can do it!

Forum List

Back