Official Election results thread

I hope if hitlery loses, we never hear from the corrupt old shit bag again, ever.

I'm sure the left feels the same way about Trump if he loses.

#286: Monroe County matters to badger2 because of Clinton mafia cocaine, heroin, and meth.

Don't forget Hillary had a huge Haitian problem too over her Foundation. I'd like to know how big they broke for Trump. See everyone just kept saying "oh the Latino vote is big. Good for Hillary."

Not so fast;as we're seeing. Latinos aren't one big blob of voters.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
VA IS A BLUE STATE RIGHT? DOES ANYONE KNOW BECAUSE HE IS WINNING VA

Northern Virginia will tilt the race
Trump's up by 2% in ohio now
Oh-oh, heard Broward county only 1/2 counted. put a cork in it.
Broward leans...dem, right?

OK, Broward has 2 times the amount of registered democrats as republicans. So with a population of 1.8 million people, that means it's likely that 1.2 million votes could potentially come in for Hillary. But more likely about what, half of that because of voter turnout? So there are about 600,000 votes more or less to come in ahead for Hillary then.

Yall realize that Trump keeps either expanding his lead or cutting into Clinton's lead in EVERY state right? He is outperforming in Virginia as well.
It looks like Trump is going to win it. It's a relief to that that America is not stupid enough to elect Hillary.

VA for the dems will depend on Fairfax and Richmond coming in late. They normally do but not always.

NC is closing the lead of Trump as the dem vote comes. He is up by 20 thousand. Enough is out there to make no real conclusions.

OH will depend on Cuyaghoga and Lagrange counties.
Me deal with Great Phoney when water is still.

Forum List

Back