Official Election results thread

Nice to see some of the old crazy faces are still around.

Had to sign in and see how this evening was going around here....

Don't forget Hillary had a huge Haitian problem too over her Foundation. I'd like to know how big they broke for Trump. See everyone just kept saying "oh the Latino vote is big. Good for Hillary."

Not so fast;as we're seeing. Latinos aren't one big blob of voters.
Heard today on the radio that 51% of latinos are FOR closing the border. Why should they want more competition for the jobs they already steal from legal Americans? Fact is they don't.

Oh-oh, heard Broward county only 1/2 counted. put a cork in it.
Broward leans...dem, right?

OK, Broward has 2 times the amount of registered democrats as republicans. So with a population of 1.8 million people, that means it's likely that 1.2 million votes could potentially come in for Hillary. But more likely about what, half of that because of voter turnout? So there are about 600,000 votes more or less to come in ahead for Hillary then.

OK, Broward has 2 times the amount of registered democrats as republicans. So with a population of 1.8 million people, that means it's likely that 1.2 million votes could potentially come in for Hillary. But more likely about what, half of that because of voter turnout? So there are about 600,000 votes more or less to come in ahead for Hillary then.
a lot of Broward county is already in.

Don't think folks in Detroit will pick Trump. 1% support with blacks is dismally low no matter where you go.

Trump only down less than 10% with women so far 48% Trump 54% Clinton

I hear heavy Dem.

a lot of Broward county is already in.
Well Old Yeller says "a lot" is 1/2. So if that's the case, Trump is screwed. 2/3rds of Broward county voters are democrat. There are around 600,000 votes Hillary could jump ahead there. But my math could be fuzzy.

I sware I won't be as cocky and arrogant as the libs here when the were positive that the Hag would be our next president and President Trump didn't stand a chance.

I just THANK GOD that He's spared us another 4 years of this insanity!

God is merciful to fools.

Trump is projected to win Arkansas! Holy toledo!

9:15 PM —

Media mood at Hillary HQ just got a whole lot more serious pic.twitter.com/0YCFyheYyv

— Charlie Spiering (@charliespiering) November 9, 2016

9:12 PM — Trump projected to win Texas and Bill Clinton’s home state of Arkansas. Breitbart Texas has more info.

2016 Election Day: Live Updates - Breitbart

Northern Virginia will tilt the race
Trump's up by 2% in ohio now

It will be close.

Forum List

Back