Official Impeachment Thread 2.0: House Judiciary Committee Hearings

Where is the documentary evidence? Why should anyone believe a Trump hating partisan?
The same might be asked of you bri Why should anyone believe anything this lying AH trump or his traitors say/

Would you believe me if I told you that Trump is going to win the election in 2020? :04:
Yes it sure is possible ,to the detriment of America Hopefully the pos has a heart attack first He is slime ...All yours

5 more years to go. You gonna make it?

Hopefully they will all move to Venezuela after Trump’s re-election.

Where is the documentary evidence? Why should anyone believe a Trump hating partisan?
The same might be asked of you bri Why should anyone believe anything this lying AH trump or his traitors say/

Would you believe me if I told you that Trump is going to win the election in 2020? :04:
Yes it sure is possible ,to the detriment of America Hopefully the pos has a heart attack first He is slime ...All yours

Hopefully they will all move to Venezuela after Trump’s re-election.

Naww. They're all mouth and no results. As far as I remember, not one of those Hollywood elites made good on their claim to move, back in 2016.

Nadler is Ill and was dozing off during the fake hearing so you may get your wish for Nadler having a heart attack.

I don’t parrot shit puppet. I write my own material and do my own research.

Too bad no one can say the same about you.

So says you. He did nothing but say to Zelensky, that the Attorney General Barr, and Guliani are the people he should work with on issues of corruption.

So how about instead of avoiding facts and evading questions, why don’t you just bring some facts and evidence?

But Facts and Evidence are not something that Nazis and Communists require when they need to move a political rival out of the way.

Your biased opinion is invalid.

How about this, why don’t you do “US” (The United States) a favor and investigate Joe Biden’s dealings with Russian Puppets in The Ukraine for his own personal enrichment?

No, that was not “The Royal US”

How are “the wages of desperation” paying off for you?

Shit on your face is how.

You deserve it by the way.

you are right, the president sets policy and if he thought there was corruption with Biden in Ukraine he has every right to root it out and there is a process for that. He didn’t go through that process. He back channeled with Rudy Guliani because he was trying to get political dirt, not serve the interest of his country.
Trumps whole team in Ukraine just testified to Congress about what the agenda was. No aid or meet until investigations are announced. Pretty simple. All on record. Stop playing dumb

When you are done serving as Putin’s Butt Plug, bring Actual Evidence. Zelensky said that there was Zero Pressure for him to do anything, and subsequent meetings with Trump Administration Officials Nothing at all was brought up about Investigations in to Biden.

In fact Zelensky has to do absolutely nothing to get EVERYTHING he wanted including Javelin missiles.

Trump did not send him blankets like Onama Bin Spying did.
Haha, I always get a kick out of you all parroting irrelevant talking points! Obama’s blankets mean nothing. Zelensky a statement mean nothing. You’re not proving that what I just said didn’t happen. You’re just trying to distract. Nice try but not really
trust me, when you bring up Obama’s blankets you are being a partisan parrot

The ranking member is yelling as much as an ex-wife. He seems to be just as reasonable too.

I'm a little upset at Nadlers Kangaroo Court myself.

Lots of Trump supporters are upset. You think Trump is above the law.

Not a Trump supporter.

But if you think Nadler, or the group to his left, is being fair, you're more partisan than I considered possible.

01-kanga-court-li-600.jpg

Since when are you not a Trump supporter? You argue in support of that orange fool and against his opponents every day.

Since when are you not a Trump supporter?

since....2015?

What kind of Weak Russian Puppet Fag sends blankets to The Ukraine when they asked for bullets?

What kind of effeminate spineless homo would defend that?

You would though, you would.

So says you. He did nothing but say to Zelensky, that the Attorney General Barr, and Guliani are the people he should work with on issues of corruption.

So how about instead of avoiding facts and evading questions, why don’t you just bring some facts and evidence?

But Facts and Evidence are not something that Nazis and Communists require when they need to move a political rival out of the way.

Your biased opinion is invalid.

How about this, why don’t you do “US” (The United States) a favor and investigate Joe Biden’s dealings with Russian Puppets in The Ukraine for his own personal enrichment?

No, that was not “The Royal US”

How are “the wages of desperation” paying off for you?

Shit on your face is how.

You deserve it by the way.
Trumps whole team in Ukraine just testified to Congress about what the agenda was. No aid or meet until investigations are announced. Pretty simple. All on record. Stop playing dumb

When you are done serving as Putin’s Butt Plug, bring Actual Evidence. Zelensky said that there was Zero Pressure for him to do anything, and subsequent meetings with Trump Administration Officials Nothing at all was brought up about Investigations in to Biden.

In fact Zelensky has to do absolutely nothing to get EVERYTHING he wanted including Javelin missiles.

Haha, I always get a kick out of you all parroting irrelevant talking points! Obama’s blankets mean nothing. Zelensky a statement mean nothing. You’re not proving that what I just said didn’t happen. You’re just trying to distract. Nice try but not really

What kind of Weak Russian Puppet Fag sends blankets to The Ukraine when they asked for bullets?

Yeah Obama sucks!! Let’s not talk about Trump because Obama sucks.

good one man

Not a Trump supporter.

But if you think Nadler, or the group to his left, is being fair, you're more partisan than I considered possible.

Since when are you not a Trump supporter? You argue in support of that orange fool and against his opponents every day.
oh he's a trump supporter,,,,,,,,,say's he didn't vote for him,,,,maybe true but bet he never voted dem in his lifetime ,,,,a true repub

Trump supporters voluntarily discard any sign of integrity. You didn't expect you would get honesty from him did you?

Trump supporters voluntarily discard any sign of integrity.

integrity?

Like claiming Clinton was impeached for a blowjob?

You have no integrity, no matter WHO you voted for.

Why are you discussing Obama’s sex life with his transsexual homo husband Mike Obama?

Yeah Obama sucks!! Let’s not talk about Trump because Obama sucks.

good one man

The ranking member is yelling as much as an ex-wife. He seems to be just as reasonable too.

Not a Trump supporter.

since....2015?

As always, I understand your embarrassment at being a Trump supporter. I would be embarrassed too, but your posts are easily available and even a cursory reading of them makes it clear that you support him and oppose those that don't support him. Of course, with you being a Trump supporter, nobody expects you to be honest when your support for him is discussed.

Another Great Day for Trump as Nazi Nadler’s Snobs showed how much contempt they had for a bunch of Deplorable Smelly Walmart Shoppers.

Landslide Bitch!

Trump 10 More Years!

Not a Trump supporter.

since....2015?

As always, I understand your embarrassment at being a Trump supporter. I would be embarrassed too, but your posts are easily available and even a cursory reading of them makes it clear that you support him and oppose those that don't support him. Of course, with you being a Trump supporter, nobody expects you to be honest when your support for him is discussed.

Not a Trump supporter.

oh he's a trump supporter,,,,,,,,,say's he didn't vote for him,,,,maybe true but bet he never voted dem in his lifetime ,,,,a true repub

Trump supporters voluntarily discard any sign of integrity. You didn't expect you would get honesty from him did you?

integrity?

For a consensual blow job.

Not a Trump supporter.

since....2015?

but your posts are easily available and even a cursory reading of them makes it clear that you support him and oppose those that don't support him.

Then do a search on my posts, and count the ones that promote his election, or reelection.

Out of over 50,000 posts, you'll find exactly zero.

This whole thing is an act...a sham...both the dems and the republicans are working to destroy Trump...don't buy it that the GOP is on Trumps side....by the time the senate gets this case they will find something for the republicans to endorse impeachment.....and Trump will be removed....its in the cards its all over...if the GOP wanted this to stop they would of found a way....they are fucking in on it!!!
Almost every politician is on his/her/it's own side.

Not a Trump supporter.

integrity?

your lack of integrity is showing again

All 19 year old girls want to give their 50 year old bosses consensual blow jobs.

That’s what women are for. They aren’t good for anything else.

Not a Trump supporter.

integrity?

Not a Trump supporter.

since....2015?

but your posts are easily available and even a cursory reading of them makes it clear that you support him and oppose those that don't support him.

Then do a search on my posts, and count the ones that promote his election, or reelection.

Out of over 50,000 posts, you'll find exactly zero.

How many of his actions have you supported?

Forum List

Back