Official Impeachment Thread 2.0: House Judiciary Committee Hearings

All 19 year old girls want to give their 50 year old bosses consensual blow jobs.

That’s what women are for. They aren’t good for anything else.

Since when are you not a Trump supporter? You argue in support of that orange fool and against his opponents every day.
oh he's a trump supporter,,,,,,,,,say's he didn't vote for him,,,,maybe true but bet he never voted dem in his lifetime ,,,,a true repub

Trump supporters voluntarily discard any sign of integrity. You didn't expect you would get honesty from him did you?

Trump supporters voluntarily discard any sign of integrity.

integrity?

Like claiming Clinton was impeached for a blowjob?

You have no integrity, no matter WHO you voted for.

For a consensual blow job.

Typical Trump supporter.

You are guilty!

I demand you prove your innocence!

Lots of Trump supporters are upset. You think Trump is above the law.

Not a Trump supporter.

But if you think Nadler, or the group to his left, is being fair, you're more partisan than I considered possible.

Since when are you not a Trump supporter? You argue in support of that orange fool and against his opponents every day.

Since when are you not a Trump supporter?

since....2015?

As always, I understand your embarrassment at being a Trump supporter. I would be embarrassed too, but your posts are easily available and even a cursory reading of them makes it clear that you support him and oppose those that don't support him. Of course, with you being a Trump supporter, nobody expects you to be honest when your support for him is discussed.

but your posts are easily available and even a cursory reading of them makes it clear that you support him and oppose those that don't support him.

Then do a search on my posts, and count the ones that promote his election, or reelection.

Out of over 50,000 posts, you'll find exactly zero.

Biden violated the UN charter by meddling in the internal political affairs of another country, there is a reason to investigate that.

you're stretching... nice try though

No stretch, a fact. Oh and the old, just following orders defense won't cut it.

Did you know the IMF made the same threat?

Are they a member nation in the UN?

Why does that matter?

If they're not, they wouldn't be bound by the UN charter, would they?

Is that an offer for something consensual?

Not a Trump supporter.

But if you think Nadler, or the group to his left, is being fair, you're more partisan than I considered possible.

since....2015?

As always, I understand your embarrassment at being a Trump supporter. I would be embarrassed too, but your posts are easily available and even a cursory reading of them makes it clear that you support him and oppose those that don't support him. Of course, with you being a Trump supporter, nobody expects you to be honest when your support for him is discussed.

but your posts are easily available and even a cursory reading of them makes it clear that you support him and oppose those that don't support him.

Then do a search on my posts, and count the ones that promote his election, or reelection.

How many of his actions have you supported?

Not a Trump supporter.

since....2015?

Very few.

changing attacks now?

Going from Trump supporter to 'so, you don't want to hang him from the nearest lamppost, so you must like him'?

Where is the documentary evidence? Why should anyone believe a Trump hating partisan?
The same might be asked of you bri Why should anyone believe anything this lying AH trump or his traitors say/
No one is asking you to take Trump at his word, dumbass.
how can you support the biggest lyingest SOB ever to enter our WH?

Hey, we're not talking about maobama.

Just giving you The DemNazi Party Line on how they view women.

Hell, they aren’t even allowed to have their own bathrooms and have to compete with gender bending fags with penises in sports and have to share their dressing rooms with them.

All 19 year old girls want to give their 50 year old bosses consensual blow jobs.

That’s what women are for. They aren’t good for anything else.

oh he's a trump supporter,,,,,,,,,say's he didn't vote for him,,,,maybe true but bet he never voted dem in his lifetime ,,,,a true repub

Trump supporters voluntarily discard any sign of integrity. You didn't expect you would get honesty from him did you?

integrity?

Typical Trump supporter.

Y'all are getting way off topic, and the last I looked, this is still in Politics.

Stop the personal attacks, and get back on topic.

integrity?

your lack of integrity is showing again

A Trump supporter wants to lecture me on integrity. Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.

You lost Biggly Today!

America Hates you and you hate America!

Your impeachment is DOA.

Do “US” a favor.

Move to Canada

integrity?

A Trump supporter wants to lecture me on integrity. Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.

I just watched a summary of the "scholars" who bestowed their wisdom upon us today. Did Schiff run a "How much do you hate Trump" contest to assemble this panel of pompous goobers?

They are all constitutional scholars with impeccable credentials.

integrity?

A Trump supporter wants to lecture me on integrity.

"A Trump supporter"

Someone besides me talking about your lack of integrity?

Read the Mod note, Bull

Stop the crap.

since....2015?

Very few.

changing attacks now?

Going from Trump supporter to 'so, you don't want to hang him from the nearest lamppost, so you must like him'?

Still having those comprehension problems, I see.

If by credentials you mean they gave thousands of dollars to Clinton and Obama, and have been personally lobbying to impeach Trump for three years, then I’d say they weren’t worth listening to.

I just watched a summary of the "scholars" who bestowed their wisdom upon us today. Did Schiff run a "How much do you hate Trump" contest to assemble this panel of pompous goobers?

Not a Trump supporter.

01-kanga-court-li-600.jpg

integrity?

I recall a perjury issue.

The Universities, the DOJ, the Pentagon and the Intelligence Agencies are filled with elitist Trump haters with impeccable credentials.

you're stretching... nice try though

Why does that matter?

Oh sorry, your still on the UN charter... that’s right. Did the UN ever take issue with what we did?

Really? One of them thinks Sharia law is compatible with democracy, and another a racist Leftist.
Feldman Who Argued 'Islamists never got a chance..to govern' Is Certain Trump Should Be Impeached
WATCH: Democrat 'Constitutional Expert' Pamela Karlan's 2006 Anti-White, Racist Tirade

Breaking News:

CNN 12/04/2019 11:35 pm ET The ongoing impeachment proceedings will not be available on broadcast or cable news networks tomorrow. Tomorrow's hearing will however be broadcast on the Cartoon Network.

Judiciary Committee Jerry Nadler (D) NY has not been available for comment, but SpongeBob SquarePants will be making a comment shortly.

More on this as details develop.

Last edited:

Why does that matter?

Oh sorry, your still on the UN charter... that’s right. Did the UN ever take issue with what we did?

And that would make a difference HOW? Ukraine didn't have an issue with what Trump said, doesn't make a bit of difference to the commies.

Forum List

Back