Official Impeachment Thread 2.0: House Judiciary Committee Hearings

No shit. If they had felt pressure there is no way they would publicly say that. Come on man, use your brain, you don’t bite the hand that feeds
Brilliant.

First we must assume Trump said something nobody witnessed him saying.

Second we must must assume somebody felt pressure because they said they didn't.

It doesn't take Perry Mason to defend against that.

Again, the entire stinky pot of shit the DemNazi Party is stirring boils down to this simple statement:

The Democrats want to Exonerate Joe Biden for pressuring Ukraine to fire a prosecutor investigating Burisma.

The Democrats want to IMPEACH Trump for asking why Joe Biden pressured Ukraine to fire a prosecutor investigating Burisma.

Jonathan Turley, the best the Repubs could offer, basically thru Trump under the bus by saying the House should not go ahead with impeachment until Trump allows all the witnesses he is blocking to testify and allows all the documents he is blocking to be obtained by the House investigators.

Never, not once, did Turley suggest there is insufficient evidence to convict Trump. He merely said the evidence is not yet in the record. And it's not in the record because Trump is obstructing the investigation.

Jonathan Turley, the best the Repubs could offer, basically thru Trump under the bus by saying the House should not go ahead with impeachment until Trump allows all the witnesses he is blocking to testify and allows all the documents he is blocking to be obtained by the House investigators.

Never, not once, did Turley suggest there is insufficient evidence to convict Trump. He merely said the evidence is not yet in the record. And it's not in the record because Trump is obstructing the investigation.
Dear Turd Burglar. Jonathan Turley was Nadler's Witness. Every single one was a Democrat, and every single one of them voted for Hillary Clinton and gave her and Obama Bin Lying $1,000s of dollars.

America sees your Lies and Your Evil Intentions. Remember, Liars are not permitted in to heaven. So when you are all burning IN HELL, remember, you did it to yourself.

Eric Ciaramella needs to testify. The whole thing is a scam and the twisted and biased process the DemNazi Party is using is Unprecedented and violates DUE PROCESS.

I suggest you invest in fire proof underwear.

Last edited:
Impeachment is a SCAM.

upload_2019-12-4_19-31-55-jpeg.293219

The Democrats want to Exonerate Joe Biden for pressuring Ukraine to fire a prosecutor investigating Burisma.

The Democrats want to IMPEACH Trump for asking why Joe Biden pressured Ukraine to fire a prosecutor investigating Burisma.

The little commie from harvard just lied. He said Nixon sent people to do the break in, it's been proven Nixon had no foreknowledge of the break in, he got busted for trying to cover it up. Why do I think he will never face charges for his perjury?

Someone should have called her on that. She bold faced lied about that fact. Nixon found out about that stupid stunt after the fact. He even went to his grave saying that.
His issue was that he tried to protect a couple of people he knew after the fact when he should have washed his hands of them.
they did, they asked her where, he used 'our' country. help 'us'. So not sure where any personal verbiage was used. Hey all you leftist fks in here, point out where any mention of 'I' or 'me' was used. I'll sit back and laugh while you all ignore this.

Turley said it best yesterday: 'Hate / Anger is NOT a Reason for Impeachment.' For the Democrats / snowflakes who cried when Hillary wept and scheduled nation-wide 'Scream At The Sky Day' TDS-Relief events, hate and anger...and 'revenge'...has been the driving force for their desire for Impeachment since 2016.

During their repeated attempts to Impeach Trump they have repeatedly exposed Democrat crimes, and they repeat the same tactic over and over to protect those exposed - 'attack, attack, attack, ignore the exposed crimes, attack, attack, and attack'. Clapper was exposed twice for felony perjury...and they ran out the clock. Others were simply 'protected', like the illegal deal to have Brennan escape indictment for massive illegal spying on Americans / US Senators / USSC Justices by simply agreeing to appear before Congress, admit he lied and spied, and would never do it again. WTF?! Or Page testifying that Obama's DOJ informed her and FBI Deputy Director McCabe they had no intention of opening an actual criminal investigation against Hillary. Then there was the time Barry and his hand-picked DOJ refused to allow US AG Holder, who was protecting Barry's ass over Fast and Furious, be indicted for felony Perjury and Obstruction. (A bipartisan Congress still Censured Holder, making him the 1st US AG / Presidential Cabinet member in US history to be Censured for crimes.)

For almost the entire existence of the Democratic party they have acted as a criminal organization and continuously accused the GOP and others of doing what they have done, of doing what they do, and of being who they are.

The little commie from harvard just lied. He said Nixon sent people to do the break in, it's been proven Nixon had no foreknowledge of the break in, he got busted for trying to cover it up. Why do I think he will never face charges for his perjury?

Someone should have called her on that. She bold faced lied about that fact. Nixon found out about that stupid stunt after the fact. He even went to his grave saying that.
His issue was that he tried to protect a couple of people he knew after the fact when he should have washed his hands of them.
they did, they asked her where, he used 'our' country. help 'us'. So not sure where any personal verbiage was used. Hey all you leftist fks in here, point out where any mention of 'I' or 'me' was used. I'll sit back and laugh while you all ignore this.
Don't you know nothing?

He used the Royal "I" which is actually "US".

It just depends on what the definition of "is" is.

the transcript was released. are you ok? BTW, it's 'Threw' under the bus. you put him thru the bus.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG: Husband Of Democrat In Impeachment Hearings Took $700K From Firms Tied To Ukrainian Oligarch ‘Accused Of Ordering Contract Killings’: Reports.

Screen-Shot-2019-12-03-at-6.25.12-PM.png

The husband of Democrat Rep. Debbie Mucarsel-Powell (D-FL), who sits on the House Judiciary Committee, took $700,000 from firms connected to a Ukrainian oligarch who has been accused of ordering contract killings.

The Miami Herald reported:

Public records show that Debbie Mucarsel-Powell’s husband, Robert Powell, spent much of the last 10 years as general counsel for companies owned at least in part by Igor Kolomoisky, a wealthy Ukrainian businessman involved in banking and mining. In federal financial disclosures, Mucarsel-Powell reported that her husband of 15 years earned most of their household income during the previous two years — at least $695,000 — from a ferroalloys trading corporation associated with Kolomoisky.

Swan reported in April 2018 that the FBI was “investigating” Kolomoisky over “potential financial crimes, including money laundering, according to the sources, who say the probe is wide-ranging and has been under way for quite some time."

Robert Powell’s connections to Kolomoisky could create a significant distraction for Democrats during their impeachment hearings since they launched their inquiry into President Donald Trump over a mere phone call that he had with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Democrats’ claims that Trump engaged in a quid pro quo or bribery have not been substantiated in their public impeachment hearings as multiple witnesses, including Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch, Senior NSC official Tim Morrison, Ambassador Kurt Volker, and Ambassador Gordon Sondland all testified that there was no quid pro quo during the phone call.
Here we go; the smearing of all on the committee who might vote to impeach.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG: Husband Of Democrat In Impeachment Hearings Took $700K From Firms Tied To Ukrainian Oligarch ‘Accused Of Ordering Contract Killings’: Reports.

The husband of Democrat Rep. Debbie Mucarsel-Powell (D-FL), who sits on the House Judiciary Committee, took $700,000 from firms connected to a Ukrainian oligarch who has been accused of ordering contract killings.

Public records show that Debbie Mucarsel-Powell’s husband, Robert Powell, spent much of the last 10 years as general counsel for companies owned at least in part by Igor Kolomoisky, a wealthy Ukrainian businessman involved in banking and mining. In federal financial disclosures, Mucarsel-Powell reported that her husband of 15 years earned most of their household income during the previous two years — at least $695,000 — from a ferroalloys trading corporation associated with Kolomoisky.

Swan reported in April 2018 that the FBI was “investigating” Kolomoisky over “potential financial crimes, including money laundering, according to the sources, who say the probe is wide-ranging and has been under way for quite some time."

Robert Powell’s connections to Kolomoisky could create a significant distraction for Democrats during their impeachment hearings since they launched their inquiry into President Donald Trump over a mere phone call that he had with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Democrats’ claims that Trump engaged in a quid pro quo or bribery have not been substantiated in their public impeachment hearings as multiple witnesses, including Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch, Senior NSC official Tim Morrison, Ambassador Kurt Volker, and Ambassador Gordon Sondland all testified that there was no quid pro quo during the phone call.
exactly. They are all anti american. I call out traitors. I give a shit their paperwork.

The ranking member is yelling as much as an ex-wife. He seems to be just as reasonable too.

I'm a little upset at Nadlers Kangaroo Court myself.

Lots of Trump supporters are upset. You think Trump is above the law.

Not a Trump supporter.

But if you think Nadler, or the group to his left, is being fair, you're more partisan than I considered possible.

01-kanga-court-li-600.jpg

Many tRump supporters are beginning to claim they aren't tRump supporters.

Funny huh?

‘Trump Lusts After His Own Daughter’

and hundreds more with the same sentiment.

You're pissing up a rope, mate

He made those creepy comments, not us.

And I don't see what that has to do with so many of you suddenly not be tRump voters anymore.

Not a Trump supporter.

But if you think Nadler, or the group to his left, is being fair, you're more partisan than I considered possible.

Funny huh?

And I don't see what that has to do with so many of you suddenly not be tRump voters anymore.

Comprehension a problem?

I was never a trump voter.

Never will be.

Gregg Jarrett: Impeachment-obsessed Democrats ignore logic and law as 4 professors testify at hearing [Great summary]

It is tempting to describe Wednesday’s impeachment hearing before the House Judiciary Committee as a farce. But it was worse than that. It made a travesty of fairness.

With Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y. at the helm of the Judiciary Committee, there was no real chance that President Trump would be treated equitably. After all, Nadler’s confederate and chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., had already obliterated any semblance of due process in impeachment hearings before his committee.

The Schiff hearings were a lollapalooza of hearsay, opinion and grotesque speculation. So there was no reason to believe that Nadler’s Judiciary Committee hearing would be anything less than a theater of the absurd.

Sure enough, Nadler assembled a team of three liberal law professors who were already on record as antagonistic to President Trump. During their daylong testimony, the hostility was palpable.

There was little effort to disguise the relentless Democratic agenda to remove Trump from office by hell or high water. Obsessions are like that. They know no bounds and defy all sensibility.

Republicans were afforded just one witness. Fortunately, his sagacity and eloquence offered a persuasive counterbalance. For one day at least, numerical superiority did not prevail.

Here is a summary of what unfolded, looking at the testimony of the four law professors who testified.

Harvard University Law Professor Noah Feldman

Feldman had already prejudged Trump’s guilt on an impeachable offense when he penned a column two months ago declaring that Trump had committed an unconstitutional “quid pro quo” in asking Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to look into the conduct of former Vice President Joe Biden.

This, of course, conveniently ignored the fact that no evidence of a quid pro quo exists anywhere in the record of the Trump-Zelensky phone call of July 25.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Three Trump-haters were given a platform to say how much they hated Trump and accuse him of whatever they wanted. No demand for evidence, no cross examination, no asking that they refrain from speculation. Just a group of gossipers being allowed to rip to their hearts’ content.

The partisanship and hate from the 3 Dem witnesses was a disaster for the Dems. All 3 were unprofessional beyond belief. They acted like radical activists, not legal scholars. It may provide red meat for the far left base, but it is a huge turnoff for moderates and independents, and will only steel even reluctant Trump supporters. Whatever microscopic veneer of legitimacy that remained was stripped away yesterday.

Stanford University Law School should be hanging their collective heads in shame, but more likely they are busy spin-doctoring an excuse for their professor after she made a complete ass of herself. And her “apology” was a verbally diarrhetic dump.

Turley, probably shocked the room with his statements. I doubt even the Republican’s that called him were expecting what he said. Clear concise and was the only one that made any sense of the 4 testifying....a clear continuation of the "Schitt Show"!

Not a Trump supporter.

Funny huh?

he made what comments?

Not a Trump supporter.

Funny huh?

Comprehension a problem?

Never will be.
Of course not, wink wink. We believe you, nudge nudge.

Not a Trump supporter.

Funny huh?

Comprehension a problem?

Never will be.

Let me know when you get finished with the childish personal attacks

Not a Trump supporter.

Funny huh?

Comprehension a problem?

Never will be.
still waiting on where that comment exists?

Not a Trump supporter.

Funny huh?

he made what comments?

Where do you get this word "might" twat muncher?
Every Democrat has VOWED to Impeach Trump since he was elected in November 2016
There is no "might". They planned on this since he beat the pants off of Cankles McPutin.

Eric Ciaramella and his attorney planned on a COUP the day The President was sworn in...

Breaking: "The Coup Has Started" - Liberty Counsel

An anonymous former NSC official told Sperry that Ciaramella "was accused of working against Trump and leaking against Trump.”

But that's not all. We now learn that Ciaramella's attorney, Mark Zaid, is himself a radical anti-Trump activist. Zaid tweeted in 2017 . . .

• “#coup has started. First of many steps. #rebellion. #impeachment will follow ultimately.”

• "#coup has started. As one falls, two more will take their place. #rebellion #impeachment."

• "I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president."

• "We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters.

• "45 years from now we might be recalling stories regarding the impeachment of @realDonaldTrump. I'll be old, but will be worth the wait."
A White House spokesman reacted by telling Fox, “the whistleblower’s lawyer gave away the game. It was always the Democrats’ plan to stage a coup and impeach President Trump and all they ever needed was the right scheme. They whiffed on Mueller so now they’ve settled on the perfectly fine Ukraine phone call. This proves this was orchestrated from the beginning.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back