Official Impeachment Thread 2.0: House Judiciary Committee Hearings

Goldman is toast and now Nadler is pissed..... :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Collins accused him of lying under oath and then refused to hear his response. Collins is a blowhard. No one who watched that performance could say it was necessary to attack a baby lawyer that way.
He refused to answer THE QUESTION. Collins should have let him outright lie, but what he did was commit a lie of omission. He is under oath, and he needs to answer the question, or plead the 5th.
What question was it? I missed it.

Touch-back... He got sacked in his own endzone..

For the most part. This isn't about fact finding, all this is nothing more then personal jabs.
But this phone record crap ain't going away.
Schiff publishing personal information isn't going away... He violated their rights under the Constitution and his congressional immunity will not cover that.
Violations of DUE PROCESS and CIVIL RIGHTS is the only reason this thing has even gotten this far. It started with a LIE and will end with Liars being convicted of being LIARS and the TRUTH being exposed and President being Exonerated.
When this reaches the Senate, fair Due Process and the Chief Justice, its DOA.. It will be shredded into a million pieces and the witnesses will be many, including Schiff, Biden and others. Its going to be a blood bath..
I wish they would just draw it out for spite and call the WHOLE DEEP STATE to testify, From Clinton, to Comey, Podesta, Brennan, Biden, Clapper, Ciaramella, McCabe, Strozk, Page, Baker, Ohr, Misfud, Carter Page, Rice, Powers, Lynch, Holder, and on and on and on.

Make it the most thorough and lengthy impeachment proceeding in US HISTORY!

Goldman is toast and now Nadler is pissed..... :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Collins accused him of lying under oath and then refused to hear his response. Collins is a blowhard. No one who watched that performance could say it was necessary to attack a baby lawyer that way.
HE LIED! UNDER OATH!

His testimony is now garbage and he could face criminal prosecution... Go with that girl!
What did he lie about, Billy?
The lawyer had two options, answer the question or take the fifth privilege. He did neither. His omission is seen as obstruction of congress and withholding evidence. He is no longer a credible authority on anything.

Wow
People providing fact based testimony rather than feelings and heresay
When did this start happening?

Who ordered the subpoenas of phone records. Who ordered the cross checking and identifying the numbers.
That is going to be THE MEMORABLE MOMENT in The Impeachment. WHO ORDERED SPYING ON House Reps and THE PRESS? Either Adam Schiff did, or You......

and "Do you know what a QUID PRO QUO IS?" (Reads Joe Biden's Ver Batem Quotes about bragging about his own quid pro quo)

Joe Biden is the only one who did such a thing....so Either JOE BIDEN IS A LIAR and trying to IMPRESS PEOPLE or HE DID IN FACT BRAG ABOUT COMMITTING A QUID PRO QUO with holding Billions of Dollars and threatening The Ukraine to fire The Prosecutor investigating his son and Burisma which THEY DID INDEED DO!"

Just EFFING EPIC!

Who ordered the subpoenas of phone records. Who ordered the cross checking and identifying the numbers.
Why is that important? Does anyone know? How do we know baby lawyer knew?
It goes to personal biases of those investigating and illegal use of our governmental systems. Schiff was spying on TRUMP and his staff just like the FISA abuse was done. He selected a close contact and then obtained the data and records which exposed Trump and Guliain to unwarranted search and seizure.

It goes to personal biases of those investigating and illegal use of our governmental systems. Schiff was spying on TRUMP and his staff just like the FISA abuse was done. He selected a close contact and then obtained the data and records which exposed Trump and Guliain to unwarranted search and seizure.
And now The IG Report is coming out and states that 17 times, Obama Cronies altered testimony and even people's emails, to alter them to give them a more insidious appearance.

For the most part. This isn't about fact finding, all this is nothing more then personal jabs.
But this phone record crap ain't going away.
Schiff publishing personal information isn't going away... He violated their rights under the Constitution and his congressional immunity will not cover that.
Violations of DUE PROCESS and CIVIL RIGHTS is the only reason this thing has even gotten this far. It started with a LIE and will end with Liars being convicted of being LIARS and the TRUTH being exposed and President being Exonerated.
When this reaches the Senate, fair Due Process and the Chief Justice, its DOA.. It will be shredded into a million pieces and the witnesses will be many, including Schiff, Biden and others. Its going to be a blood bath..
I wish they would just draw it out for spite and call the WHOLE DEEP STATE to testify, From Clinton, to Comey, Podesta, Brennan, Biden, Clapper, Ciaramella, McCabe, Strozk, Page, Baker, Ohr, Misfud, Carter Page, Rice, Powers, Lynch, Holder, and on and on and on.

Make it the most thorough and lengthy impeachment proceeding in US HISTORY!
May as well bring in all of the players and put them under oath and on TV! I am good with this. Probably be the only good thing coming from congress in years... Clean up the swamp!

And now The IG Report is coming out and states that 17 times, Obama Cronies altered testimony and even people's emails, to alter them to give them a more insidious appearance.
It also names several prominent democrats involved... Its coming out quick and Durham is getting ready to indict 18+ people.

Goldman:

It's usual for someone like Adam Schiff to spy on his fellow members of the Intelligence committee, and journalists, and like was done with illegally Unmasking so called "unintentional targets of illegal surveillance" they released these phone records of Nunes, the President's attorney, and Journalists and others. Over 3,500 phone records were subpoenaed by Adolph Schiffler.

Totally Normal to be Unethical.....

If you need to ask those questions, then I am done with you. The answer(s) are so obvious to the legality of it all . . . .
So the Republicans are saying the subpoenas were illegal, I am guessing. Of course they think that. Sort of damning evidence from those records.

It also names several prominent democrats involved... Its coming out quick and Durham is getting ready to indict 18+ people.
I promised The PAIN is coming for three years, and THE PAIN IS COMING.

Two Words.

Blood Bath

If you need to ask those questions, then I am done with you. The answer(s) are so obvious to the legality of it all . . . .
So the Republicans are saying the subpoenas were illegal, I am guessing. Of course they think that. Sort of damning evidence from those records.
The Unmasking of the Phone Numbers is what was illegal, just like The Unmasking of The So CALLED "Unintentional Targets of Surveillance" by Rice, Powers and The Obama Administration was ILLEGAL. So were The FALSE AFFIDAVITS that Comey and others filed to even initiate The Surveillance.

Most people call that a COUP, but you leftest commies call it a normal day at the office.

After Throwing Everything Against the Wall, Dems Finally Scrape Together Four Things They Want to Impeach Trump Over.

8ed2dc95-fa32-4888-aa03-2581af42f7cc.sized-770x415x201x37x552x298.png

Fat Jerry Tilts at a Windmill
  1. Using the power of his office to pressure for foreign interference
  2. Conditioning the request that he made to Ukraine on both the White House visit and the defense aid
  3. Undermining the U.S. free elections and national security
  4. Obstructing the investigation

.@RepJerryNadler has already lost control of today's #impeachment hearing.

This is an embarrassment. pic.twitter.com/VWYkYza0ZI

— Oversight Committee Republicans (@GOPoversight) December 9, 2019

Isn't that part of an investigation? It's not called spying when there is an investigation. Same as the FISA thing, which Durham could find no fault with.

Forum List

Back