OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Leftists hate honesty and righteous indignation when they are in the wrong.

Watch them sneer.

Let me be the first to congratulate the dems on creating a sold no bullshit Constitutional judge. If he wasn’t before he sure the hell is now after having his own rights screwed over by these frauds.

True story that.
How will he respond to cases about rape?
Women always lie?
Well in his case they did. Who’s fault is that? The democrats that’s who. They screwed every real rape victim with this stunt.

That’s what pisses me off the most. It makes it harder to those legit cases.

Let me be the first to congratulate the dems on creating a sold no bullshit Constitutional judge. If he wasn’t before he sure the hell is now after having his own rights screwed over by these frauds.

True story that.
Women always lie?

As any judge should, on the evidence.
LOL Kavanaugh filibustering about politics & Clinton conspiracy theories is not based on evidence!

Ok wait a second...

So Kavanaugh was saying that Judge was a good friend that was credible. Now they bring up the book that contradicts Kavanaugh's statements, and he attacks Judge and says he is not credible because of his addiction problems.

WTF?!!??!

True story that.
Women always lie?
Well in his case they did. Who’s fault is that? The democrats that’s who. They screwed every real rape victim with this stunt.
This has been the year of sexual allegations.

Ironically the year is now ending as well with this SCOTUS nomination.

Patrick Leahy is tearing Kavanaugh apart.

I noticed that Kavanaugh's demeanor was way less dignified than was Thomas' under similar circumstances decades ago.
What's that term that rightwingers came up with, oh yeah, "Pajama Boy."

Kavanaught came off as an older version of Pajama Boy with all that weeping, moaning, bitching and sobbing he did today. All he was missing was the actual sippy cup.

Kavanaugh yelling and talking over Leahy and not answering the actual question... just trying to waste time.

Kavanaugh is proving he's a snake.

I ran track in the summer of '82 to run faster lol
... church... Rockville library.... LMAO

What is this farce.

If I were Kavanaugh who is a powerful judge(on trial himself so to speak) I would say: Let the police in Maryland and a special investigation by non Mueller FBI investigate you will find nothing!

Republicans will not even allow witnesses to be called

Gets in the way of steamrolling the nomination
She has no witnesses.
Republicans wouldn’t allow them to talk. You know that. Everyone knows that. Democrats mentioned more than once in they’re opening statement.
No one has corroborated her story, period.

Kavanaugh yelling and talking over Leahy and not answering the actual question... just trying to waste time.

Kavanaugh is proving he's a snake.
No, he's proving he's not.
Per usual, leftists lie about reality.

Forum List

Back