OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Get this.

Someone on Fox said there’s a fine line between looking innocent and looking frazzled. He looks like he was frazzled. And this was on Fox.
Like I said, I don't that crying jag he was on is going to pay off for him.

Americans don't like that crap.

They like strong men.

What crybaby did just now, that wasn't it.

Let me be the first to congratulate the dems on creating a sold no bullshit Constitutional judge. If he wasn’t before he sure the hell is now after having his own rights screwed over by these frauds.

True story that.
How will he respond to cases about rape?
Women always lie?
Well in his case they did. Who’s fault is that? The democrats that’s who. They screwed every real rape victim with this stunt.

Get this.

Someone on Fox said there’s a fine line between looking innocent and looking frazzled. He looks like he was frazzled. And this was on Fox.

They like strong men.

I noticed that Kavanaugh's demeanor was way less dignified than was Thomas' under similar circumstances decades ago.

Lets see...

Kavanaugh has virtue, dignity, morals, ethics, and human decency.

Ford had sex with 54 guys before college.

Who do you believe?
A Republican has virtue, dignity, morals, ethics, and human decency?

Wha....?

Hello, knock knock, this is the party that elected Trump. Duh!

Ah yes, another man that the MSM and D's character assassinated. I've been saying that pretty much since Trump announced he was running...
Wait a second. Are you saying Trump has virtue, dignity, morals, ethics, and human decency?

Hilarious.!

At some point in your life, you may realize that the media lies to you... (AKA my avatar)

Get this.

They like strong men.

so you too would be calm cool collected, right. Thomas made it in and he was as pissed, he didn't have family threatened. so the female side of men isn't needed anymore is what you're now saying? hmmmmm confuse again eh?

The crybaby made a federal case of being this "all-American beer guzzling man" but yet, when asked how many beers is too many, he said....

"Derr, uuhhhh, I dunno, whatever, uhhh, duh chart sez!?!??"
Yeah, the whole "charts" think sounded evasive.

The "prosecutor" lady did a shitty job by not following up on that question and getting a specific number of beers.

Because what would be the point? There is a legal definition of being “legally intoxicated”. It’s well documented & used every day.

Finally!! Kavenaugh gets angry!! :113: Calls out lying leftist-Democrats.........
Yeah finally. Wonder why he wasnt like this in his interview. Kinda odd aint it?

Because Feinstein hid it, have you been following this?
Feinstein had nothing to do with his interview. What are you talking about? He went on Faux and was calm and stiff.

Feinstein had Ford's statement in July when she (Feinstein) met privately with him and she never mentioned it. Ford was not brought up at the initial interview, Feinstein saved it for a last-minute bomb to blow his nomination up. Do try to follow.

Kav Should Be Angry
He's Been Vetted By Democrats
That Voted Him In His Career To Where He Is Now
They All Knew The DC Circuit Is The Last Step To The Supremes

Why Did No One Uncover All This Before ??

--- Because None Of It Happened

It looks like the GOP and Trump are willing to sacrifice control of the Senate in order to get Kavanaugh confirmed now.

Finally!! Kavenaugh gets angry!! :113: Calls out lying leftist-Democrats.........
Yeah finally. Wonder why he wasnt like this in his interview. Kinda odd aint it?

Because Feinstein hid it, have you been following this?
Feinstein had nothing to do with his interview. What are you talking about? He went on Faux and was calm and stiff.

Feinstein had Ford's statement in July when she (Feinstein) met privately with him and she never mentioned it. Ford was not brought up at the initial interview, Feinstein saved it for a last-minute bomb to blow his nomination up. Do try to follow.
No dummy. The TV interview.

Forum List

Back