OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Kavanaugh yelling and talking over Leahy and not answering the actual question... just trying to waste time.

Kavanaugh is proving he's a snake.

Again, turn about isn't fair play anymore?

Also Leahy isn't even letting him answer before bitching at him about his first couple words so ~shrug~

THEY ARE QUESTIONING A HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK?

This is what our Country has become

Yeah... of course they are. When they put in a yearbook where they are bragging about fucking the same girl, and then brag about how much they drink beer... when Kavanaugh now says that he never drank to excess, it matters.

Kavanaugh yelling and talking over Leahy and not answering the actual question... just trying to waste time.

I think it was Leahy himself, who Kavanaught lied to years ago during a Congressional hearing.

Interesting.

THEY ARE QUESTIONING A HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK?

This is what our Country has become

Yeah... of course they are. When they put in a yearbook where they are bragging about fucking the same girl, and then brag about how much they drink beer... when Kavanaugh now says that he never drank to excess, it matters.
… and still claims to have been a virgin at the time.

Also Leahy isn't even letting him answer before bitching at him about his first couple words so ~shrug~

That's because he isn't answering the question. He's going off on a long tangent to waste as much time as possible. He didn't even touch an actual answer to the question.

You're full of shit, Kav would not answer the question he went in a different direction. Jesus Christ just answer the question.

Why does Kavanaugh only coach girls? Hires only female law clerks? Wants his all-female law clerks to have a "certain look"? Interesting...

His children are girls, why would he coach someone else kids' teams??

He doesn't hire only female law clerks, but does hire many.

The rest is silly, democratic smear.

Naturally, if he hired men they would be crying in their beer about how much he hated women. Democrats are always good for entertainment, is nothing else.

Ok wait a second...

So Kavanaugh was saying that Judge was a good friend that was credible. Now they bring up the book that contradicts Kavanaugh's statements, and he attacks Judge and says he is not credible because of his addiction problems.

WTF?!!??!

I know.

You're full of shit, Kav would not answer the question he went in a different direction. Jesus Christ just answer the question.

Why was Ford allowed to ramble in how she answered questions and he can't exactly?

I think it was Leahy himself, who Kavanaught lied to years ago during a Congressional hearing.

Interesting.
I remember when Anita Hill and Clarence Thomas back in 1991 was called "a black thing".

Does this Christine Ford / Brett Kavanaugh thing now seem like a "white thing" and/or a "Catholic thing" now?

Do African-Americans see this smut circus now as juvenile and absurd?

What do you think MarcATL ?

Last edited:
Mark judge wrote a book and he just used his friends names. I happened to be the one where he said I was so drunk I barfed all over his car.

When I heard that I laughed so hard I almost spewed.

The hearing got boring.

*YAWN*

I'm gonna get some more work done.

I still hold to my original contention yesterday, Kavanaught, is TOAST!!!

Forum List

Back