OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

If he gets promoted to the SC, I'm using his sobbing strategy in job interviews LOL
:CryingCow: Hire me peleeeeease booo hooo I'm real good !!

... Don't forget I took track back in '82 to run faster :boo_hoo14:

Good to see him showing some nerve.

Brett Kavanaugh essentially is a very Moderate Conservative, so as it's a Lifetime Appointment he cannot be guaranteed to SOLIDLY give his 5th vote to the Conservative side, so God Works In Mysterious Ways, this entire Kavanaugh Situation is a gift, The Donald could get another chance to pick a SOLID Conservative for this Lifetime Appointment one who you could never see NOT siding with HER fellow Conservative Justices, so IMHO he SHOULD have picked this Federal Judge from the BEGINNING and not the MODERATE Kavanaugh, The Donald should WITHDRAW the Kavanaugh nomination and IMMEDIATELY put forward:

Federal Judge Amy Coney Barrett for the USSC.

upload_2018-9-27_21-37-41.png

upload_2018-9-27_21-37-54.png

Federal Judge Amy Coney Barrett fills all SOLID Conservative criteria that you would WANT in a Lifetime Appointment Judge, born in 1972 aged 46 years in age, she is a Practising Roman Catholic her and her husband have SEVEN kidlets, she worked for a year for Antonin Scalia and on May 8 2017 The Donald nominated her to serve as a United States Circuit Judge for the United States Court of Appeals for The Seventh Circuit and her nomination was approved by The Senate 55-43.

The situation is it would be difficult for Democrats to do their usual Smear Campaign and if the Democrats start attacking Amy Coney Barrett then it can be considered an attack on Women AND Motherhood ITSELF, this is an absolute gift opportunity, get Amy Coney Barrett in instead of Brett Kavanaugh and it should happen TONIGHT, no vote on Kavanaugh withdraw him tomorrow announce the replacement is Amy Coney Barrett.

Also the Far Left HATE Amy Coney Barrett I was reading about when The Donald nominated her for that other Court and they were almost having Grand Mal Seizures.

This nomination would also should the RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY and UGLINESS of the Democrats.

This because the putting forward of Amy Coney Barrett will show the American public of what RELIGIOUS BIGOTS the Democrats are, read in the below link, you can also Google for more information how that Dianne Feinstein a Jew and a RELIGIOUS BIGOT repeatedly subjected Barrett to a RELIGIOUS TEST by asking her about her CHRISTIAN FAITH and how she thought that DISQUALIFIED Barrett from being a Federal Judge, WTF what if someone would have asked Feinstein:

"So considering you are a Jew, is that going to get in the way of your making a fair decision?"

Amy Coney Barrett - Wikipedia

Kavanaugh yelling and talking over Leahy and not answering the actual question... just trying to waste time.

Kavanaugh is proving he's a snake.
I think it was Leahy himself, who Kavanaught lied to years ago during a Congressional hearing.

Interesting.
I remember when Anita Hill and Clarence Thomas back in 1991 was called "a black thing".

Does this Christine Ford / Brett Kavanaugh seem like a "white thing" and/or a "Catholic thing" now?

Do African-Americans see this smut circus now as juvenile and absurd?
Chris Wallace on Fox said that Clarence Thomas had the race card.

But that Brett Kavanaugh doesn’t have that.

I remember when Anita Hill and Clarence Thomas back in 1991 was called "a black thing".

Does this Christine Ford / Brett Kavanaugh seem like a "white thing" and/or a "Catholic thing" now?

Black Americans know what time it is...everything is a white thing.

They're the dominant society.

Everything is corrupt, is how most blacks view it.

Kavanaugh yelling and talking over Leahy and not answering the actual question... just trying to waste time.

Again, turn about isn't fair play anymore?

Also Leahy isn't even letting him answer before bitching at him about his first couple words so ~shrug~

You're full of shit, Kav would not answer the question he went in a different direction. Jesus Christ just answer the question.

Why was Ford allowed to ramble in how she answered questions and he can't exactly?

If the interviewer wants to let them, then it's fine. Now if someone is asking a question, and if they are going off topic and NOT answering the question, it is up to the question asking the question to be able to interrupt them and get them back on topic.

Oh yeah Kavvy, scream at that bitch! Show everyone how much you respect women by getting aggressive with her!

Can't she take it? That's what democrats want people to take away from this, that a woman is only strong as long as she isn't confronted by a man after she accused him of terrible things? Really?

How 1950's.

Going back to Prof. Ford's testimony, I was troubled by her statement that she wore a one piece swimsuit to the party.

That sounds skank-ish to me.

On the other side, with Kavanaugh, I was troubled by the Clinton-revenge comment he made.

Again, turn about isn't fair play anymore?

Also Leahy isn't even letting him answer before bitching at him about his first couple words so ~shrug~

You're full of shit, Kav would not answer the question he went in a different direction. Jesus Christ just answer the question.

Why was Ford allowed to ramble in how she answered questions and he can't exactly?

If the interviewer wants to let them, then it's fine. Now if someone is asking a question, and if they are going off topic and NOT answering the question, it is up to the question asking the question to be able to interrupt them and get them back on topic.

Oh that's /not/ okay, but it's okay for Ford's unpaid lawyers to stop her testimony to tell her what to say and/or tell the committee they can't ask that?

I think it was Leahy himself, who Kavanaught lied to years ago during a Congressional hearing.

Interesting.

Does this Christine Ford / Brett Kavanaugh thing now seem like a "white thing" and/or a "Catholic thing" now?

:dunno:

Forum List

Back