OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

The Democrats were outplayed at every turn. Hiring a seasoned rape trial attorney was brilliant by Republicans. The burden was on Democrats to prove Kavanaugh a rapist, that didn't happen. If anything, Ford may need a lawyer for quite some time.
You mean the seasoned rape attorney they completely abandoned out of desperation? :21:
Abandoned? Where you watching an old episode of McHalls navy?
Yes abandoned. Did she even speak when it was Kavs turn? :laugh:
Keep consoling you’re self. You people are hilarious.
You cant answer a yes or no question.....much like Kav.
laugh.gif

-So now you jump from the process of background checks to, "the Democrats use this as a political weapon". Probably... It says nothing about the truth of the claims more about how unethical politics is. Something that Republicans have done on more then a few occasions.
-As to how unfair it is. The picking of a SCOTUS nominee IS a political process not a judicial one. I find it the height of irony that a Republican asks for a nomination process were there is no political gamesmanship and the standard of the nominee in question should be no higher then whether or not he has committed sexual assault beyond reasonable doubt. Garland wasn't even allowed a meeting let alone a hearing when he was put forward. Kavanaugh had no compunction trying to get Clinton impeached for lying about a blowjob between CONSENTING ADULTS. Here's a tip. When asking for not just fair but unreasonable fair behavior. Which, not holding a higher standard that there is doubt that he committed a crime is. It's probably a good idea to have a proven track record of fairness yourself. Otherwise what is it but blatant, self-serving hypocrisy?

I have always been of the opinion that this is nothing more than a political weapon. And the Garland thing has nothing to do with this. He was denied hearings, his whole life wasn't turned upside down in an attempt to ruin him. He wasn't accused of unprovable acts done 30+ years ago.

How many Democratic SC appointments have gone though this much acrimony and outright hatred?

Everything else in your response is bullshit fluff.

How about we ruin your life with accusations with this level of evidence?
Where was Kavanaugh objections on the Clinton impeachment? You call it irrelevant. I call it highly appropriate. If I hit you in the face, would you, hitting me back be unjustified? I don't know for certain certain these accusations are true. I very much suspect they were. She has to be the best actress in the world to give that account she did during the hearing. You don't know for certain that they are untrue. Yet you are perfectly willing to assert that Kavanaugh doesn't deserve this. In the end can't you guys just pull this guys name and nominate someone equally dreadful?

he was a mid level drone at that point. And with Clinton HE WAS ON RECORD AS LYING.

And well all know the next one will face the same type of attack, any little thing rumored in their past will be brought up.

And you didn't answer my last question.
I actually have personal experience on your last question. My wife has been assaulted before. She didn't report it, what she did do is call this guys fiance. Took some doing since she didn't have much to go on for his identity. She couldn't prove it happened to that woman but still told her her story. You think that action was unjustified?

Go. to. the. fucking. police.

And you wonder why nothing gets done about this shit?
Oh really? First of at all times it's a he said she said thing. Secondly talking to the police you need to not just relive the story and deal with the fact that a lot of times the person would get away. You also have to deal with a sense of both shame and anger. I pleaded with her to go to the police, or to be allowed to take care of it myself. She burst out crying. So tell me "hero", how would you react?

So... I wonder which Justice will retire or die next? We may get another two before the end of Trump's first term.

This has backfired on you liberals times a thousand…..

You have no idea of the backlash you are facing…

I suspect a bigger backlash against Republicans if they try to steamroll an approval without bearing all the evidence
He's been nominated since July. That's more than enough time for Feinstein to mention this. But it so happened to be last week? After all this time especially when she herself knew it seemed false.
July?
That is only two months

Garlands nomination was held up for almost a full year

I have always been of the opinion that this is nothing more than a political weapon. And the Garland thing has nothing to do with this. He was denied hearings, his whole life wasn't turned upside down in an attempt to ruin him. He wasn't accused of unprovable acts done 30+ years ago.

How many Democratic SC appointments have gone though this much acrimony and outright hatred?

Everything else in your response is bullshit fluff.

How about we ruin your life with accusations with this level of evidence?
Where was Kavanaugh objections on the Clinton impeachment? You call it irrelevant. I call it highly appropriate. If I hit you in the face, would you, hitting me back be unjustified? I don't know for certain certain these accusations are true. I very much suspect they were. She has to be the best actress in the world to give that account she did during the hearing. You don't know for certain that they are untrue. Yet you are perfectly willing to assert that Kavanaugh doesn't deserve this. In the end can't you guys just pull this guys name and nominate someone equally dreadful?

he was a mid level drone at that point. And with Clinton HE WAS ON RECORD AS LYING.

And well all know the next one will face the same type of attack, any little thing rumored in their past will be brought up.

I actually have personal experience on your last question. My wife has been assaulted before. She didn't report it, what she did do is call this guys fiance. Took some doing since she didn't have much to go on for his identity. She couldn't prove it happened to that woman but still told her her story. You think that action was unjustified?

Oh really? First of at all times it's a he said she said thing. Secondly talking to the police you need to not just relive the story and deal with the fact that a lot of times the person would get away. You also have to deal with a sense of both shame and anger. I pleaded with her to go to the police, or to be allowed to take care of it myself. She burst out crying. So tell me "hero", how would you react?

The police's job is to figure that shit out. Maybe the asshole has a history, maybe there were other accusations.

You. Go. To. The. Fucking. Police.

Even if not proven in your own case, it's on record and if the asshole tries it again, that becomes a pattern on record and they can prosecute his ass.

The Democrats were outplayed at every turn. Hiring a seasoned rape trial attorney was brilliant by Republicans. The burden was on Democrats to prove Kavanaugh a rapist, that didn't happen. If anything, Ford may need a lawyer for quite some time.
You mean the seasoned rape attorney they completely abandoned out of desperation? :21:
laugh.gif
You didn’t present a yes or no question. Not that I owe you an answer to anything. Maybe you don’t understand ( given your post, you don’t ) these threads are about opinion. We can always tell when someone loses. They end their post with a silly little girl cartoon.

I suspect a bigger backlash against Republicans if they try to steamroll an approval without bearing all the evidence

You are mistaken.....

BK will be confirmed and

then we are going to kick your libtard asses in November.

He's been nominated since July. That's more than enough time for Feinstein to mention this. But it so happened to be last week? After all this time especially when she herself knew it seemed false.
July?
That is only two months

Garlands nomination was held up for almost a full year
Because Garland wasn't as accomplished like Kavanaugh.

laugh.gif
You didn’t present a yes or no question. Not that I owe you an answer to anything. Maybe you don’t understand ( given your post, you don’t ) these threads are about opinion.
Sure lil buddy. :itsok:

See you in November.

Republicans were too cowardly to even ask their own questions

That’s is how much they fear the election in five weeks

Oh fuck you !!
You know perfectly well why they didn't mother fucker !

They knew you bastards would throw out the "old white men ganging up on the little innocent female victim" card the moment the hearing got going.

The police's job is to figure that shit out. Maybe the asshole has a history, maybe there were other accusations.

You. Go. To. The. Fucking. Police.

Even if not proven in your own case, it's on record and if the asshole tries it again, that becomes a pattern on record and they can prosecute his ass.
At what price to her? She is the victim you know. Usually I don't mind opinions, I'm on this board after all. But do you have ANY inkling of the emotional toll this takes? He get's away, what does that mean for her psychological? From your position behind a computer, talking to a complete stranger it seems perfectly clear. IT IS NOT.

laugh.gif
You didn’t present a yes or no question. Not that I owe you an answer to anything. Maybe you don’t understand ( given your post, you don’t ) these threads are about opinion.
Sure lil buddy. :itsok:
The little girlie cartoon. The sign of a loser.

Forum List

Back