OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

I suspect a bigger backlash against Republicans if they try to steamroll an approval without bearing all the evidence

Evidence? Sry....but there is no Evidence.
She was probably thinking of someone else, ya know a bit :cuckoo: (like all you people)
She was scarwed to fly...she scarwed to fwy in an airpwain. She was scarwed of the pwacess...ooooooo....Show was so scarwed. Air head fucking California kooky fucking college professor. Totally unbelievable. Discovered this memory in therapy. What a fucking nut! Hope the bitch gets ate by a shark when she in the water with her beach friends. Oh...she will be too scarwed to swim in the cold water....ooooo she so scarwed.
Bet she isn't scared of that gofundme page and how she will be a millionaire soon.
I would be willing to bet that Democrat operatives promised her $5 million to take that beating.

I know Rush is extremely confident in himself but I disagree the Dems will win in November if Kavanaugh doesn’t make it to the bench. Won’t that just infuriate more people who are looking at this charade clearly?
If republicans force him through, the rallying cry it will inspire against the rape enabling GOP will be epic

This has backfired on you liberals times a thousand…..

You have no idea of the backlash you are facing…

See you in November.

Republicans were too cowardly to even ask their own questions

That’s is how much they fear the election in five weeks

Oh fuck you !!
You know perfectly well why they didn't mother fucker !

They knew you bastards would throw out the "old white men ganging up on the little innocent female victim" card the moment the hearing got going.

They hid behind a woman because they didn’t want to face the voters

You libtards will soon face the voters....

You will not like the result...…...

I suspect a bigger backlash against Republicans if they try to steamroll an approval without bearing all the evidence

She was probably thinking of someone else, ya know a bit :cuckoo: (like all you people)
She was scarwed to fly...she scarwed to fwy in an airpwain. She was scarwed of the pwacess...ooooooo....Show was so scarwed. Air head fucking California kooky fucking college professor. Totally unbelievable. Discovered this memory in therapy. What a fucking nut! Hope the bitch gets ate by a shark when she in the water with her beach friends. Oh...she will be too scarwed to swim in the cold water....ooooo she so scarwed.
Bet she isn't scared of that gofundme page and how she will be a millionaire soon.
I would be willing to bet that Democrat operatives promised her $5 million to take that beating.
400k down payment on the gofundme page already.

You piece of shit.
Thank you. That means absolutely nothing coming from you. It does however show your desperation and inability to be honest and objective. You have nothing.
You just wished somebody dead and you think Asclepias is not honest or objective? I think calling somebody a piece of shit over that is both honest and objective,if a little bit understated.
She has outlived her usefulness. She is a dithering fool. Her ideology is horrible. She is the true piece of shit. I couldn’t care less what you or milkweed think.
Obvious....says more about you then me though. If your just interested in being in your own personal bubble I can't stop you, neither do I want to. People who are unapologetic assholes drive away the people who are honest republicans.
Not my bubble. Nice try at defection. She is horrendous. I won’t apologize for being against her. Why should I? Do you apologize for what you believe?
Well if I'd believe that somebody I'm ideology opposed deserve to die, I hope I'd apologize for that. The fact that you don't, again says more about you then I ever could.

The police's job is to figure that shit out. Maybe the asshole has a history, maybe there were other accusations.

You. Go. To. The. Fucking. Police.

Even if not proven in your own case, it's on record and if the asshole tries it again, that becomes a pattern on record and they can prosecute his ass.
At what price to her? She is the victim you know. Usually I don't mind opinions, I'm on this board after all. But do you have ANY inkling of the emotional toll this takes? He get's away, what does that mean for her psychological? From your position behind a computer, talking to a complete stranger it seems perfectly clear. IT IS NOT.

Guess what? By not reporting it he's gotten away with it 100%. It's the same mentality that causes crime in the hood to explode. Not my problem, it will just go away.

Sorry, but when shit happens to you, it's happened, the best thing to do is to at least try to let the system nail the guy.

Again, one accusation being on record could lead to others coming forward, and once a pattern is established, with reliable testimony from multiple people, the person can be convicted.
-Well eventually she destroyed his pending marriage so she got something back. But that's neither here nor there. This serves as another illustration of why sexual assault is so hard to deal with. Here you are talking to somebody you don't know, or care about. Talking from a sense of superiority, because you feel she was wrong to not subject herself to a system that is ill equipped to deal with these kinds of crimes. You feel sufficiently sure in your opinion, to do that. I don't blame you I used to be that arrogant. I can only hope that you never have to find out the hard way how profoundly difficult it is in reality.
-To put this back on track since I'm done talking about this. Why do you feel that time on these accusation allows you to diminish her credibility in a case like this.

It's hard to deal with because we treat it as something other than a plain crime. It's a crime, treat it as a crime. The system doesn't handle them well because people don't come forward enough when it happens. Its a vicious cycle.

I haven't been sexually assaulted, but I have been mugged twice, once by 7 guys surrounding me for my walkman, and the 2nd time by 3 guys, two guys acting like they had guns in their hoodies, and believe me I remember every second of it, and I reported both of them.

The first was the worst because it was a gang jump, and I only got away because I got in a lucky punch and ran off the train.

I've also had a boxcutter to my neck from a crazy classmate, and that's the one I didn't report, and that's the one I regret.
Well they took away some stuff. Now imaging somebody taking away your self worth. It's NOT a plain crime.

Even more reason to let the justice system handle it.

And they didn't get the walkman, they just hit me 10-15 times. few bruises.

WASHINGTON – The Senate could confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court as soon as Tuesday if he clears the Judiciary Committee on Friday and Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is ready – meaning he has the votes.

"I don’t think they’ve met their burden of proof," said Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas. "I think it’s time to vote.”

“The longer that the nomination remains open we know that more and more of these scurrilous, anonymous and uncorroborated allegations will be made," he said. "Unfortunately, that’s part of the 'search and destroy' process that, frankly, I think is an embarrassment to the Senate."

Brett Kavanaugh: How quickly could he be confirmed to the Supreme Court?

Expect at least three more liberals to come forward before then...
Wont make a difference. Its done. The only way Kav was not going to be confirmed was if the repubs were honest or Kav broke down and confessed.

Expect the Blue Wave to include a Pink Wave if Kavanaugh is confirmed. Hundreds of women are running for office in November, for a seat on state legislatures and the Congress.

McConnell&Co may win the battle (and McConnell will assure his wife's job) but the war will be won or lost in November.
Blue wave. Now that’s funny!

Thank you. That means absolutely nothing coming from you. It does however show your desperation and inability to be honest and objective. You have nothing.
You just wished somebody dead and you think Asclepias is not honest or objective? I think calling somebody a piece of shit over that is both honest and objective,if a little bit understated.
She has outlived her usefulness. She is a dithering fool. Her ideology is horrible. She is the true piece of shit. I couldn’t care less what you or milkweed think.
Obvious....says more about you then me though. If your just interested in being in your own personal bubble I can't stop you, neither do I want to. People who are unapologetic assholes drive away the people who are honest republicans.
Not my bubble. Nice try at defection. She is horrendous. I won’t apologize for being against her. Why should I? Do you apologize for what you believe?
Well if I'd believe that somebody I'm ideology opposed deserve to die, I hope I'd apologize for that. The fact that you don't, again says more about you then I ever could.
That’s life.

Well if I'd believe that somebody I'm ideology opposed deserves to die, I hope I'd apologize for that. The fact that you don't, again says more about you then I ever could.
That’s life.
You would think so.

When someone acts the way Kavanaugh did with his screaming and ranting and rolling his eyes and belligerent attitude there’s only one possible question. What does he have to hide?
Lots of posturing. Two significant things. Kav and the repubs are terrified of an FBI investigation. The cons expect people to believe they found Fords testimony credible except where she ID'd Kav as the would be rapist.
No body is terrified. Ford came off as anything but credible. Keep spinning. You’re good at it.
Her little scared girl girl cry voice was utterly ridiculous, imho.

Her hearing was rather slow pitch. Even with a prosecutor in the room to interogate the witness. The GOP didn't start their yelling and grandstanding until after she'd left the room.

When someone acts the way Kavanaugh did with his screaming and ranting and rolling his eyes and belligerent attitude there’s only one possible question. What does he have to hide?
Lots of posturing. Two significant things. Kav and the repubs are terrified of an FBI investigation. The cons expect people to believe they found Fords testimony credible except where she ID'd Kav as the would be rapist.
No body is terrified. Ford came off as anything but credible. Keep spinning. You’re good at it.
Her little scared girl girl cry voice was utterly ridiculous, imho.
It was Avery bad 6th grade play.

The fact anyone believes 15 year olds formed a drug rape ring reveals how fcking stupid they are lol
It's something leftists do, so they assume all the cool kids do it.

Kind of like they assume all the cool kids start having sex at 12.

I find it strange that this man knew 65 females in high school , yet he went to an all male school. I also find it strange the GOP found 65 signatures in one night of the 65 women. Who knows 65 women well enough at one time when they went to an all male high school. Apparently Fords name was not on that list, wonder what other names were not on that list.

You find it odd because it is so far out of your realm of existence that you think it can't be possible. All you're doing is illuminating your own ignorance.

At what price to her? She is the victim you know. Usually I don't mind opinions, I'm on this board after all. But do you have ANY inkling of the emotional toll this takes? He get's away, what does that mean for her psychological? From your position behind a computer, talking to a complete stranger it seems perfectly clear. IT IS NOT.

Guess what? By not reporting it he's gotten away with it 100%. It's the same mentality that causes crime in the hood to explode. Not my problem, it will just go away.

Sorry, but when shit happens to you, it's happened, the best thing to do is to at least try to let the system nail the guy.

Again, one accusation being on record could lead to others coming forward, and once a pattern is established, with reliable testimony from multiple people, the person can be convicted.
-Well eventually she destroyed his pending marriage so she got something back. But that's neither here nor there. This serves as another illustration of why sexual assault is so hard to deal with. Here you are talking to somebody you don't know, or care about. Talking from a sense of superiority, because you feel she was wrong to not subject herself to a system that is ill equipped to deal with these kinds of crimes. You feel sufficiently sure in your opinion, to do that. I don't blame you I used to be that arrogant. I can only hope that you never have to find out the hard way how profoundly difficult it is in reality.
-To put this back on track since I'm done talking about this. Why do you feel that time on these accusation allows you to diminish her credibility in a case like this.

It's hard to deal with because we treat it as something other than a plain crime. It's a crime, treat it as a crime. The system doesn't handle them well because people don't come forward enough when it happens. Its a vicious cycle.

I haven't been sexually assaulted, but I have been mugged twice, once by 7 guys surrounding me for my walkman, and the 2nd time by 3 guys, two guys acting like they had guns in their hoodies, and believe me I remember every second of it, and I reported both of them.

The first was the worst because it was a gang jump, and I only got away because I got in a lucky punch and ran off the train.

I've also had a boxcutter to my neck from a crazy classmate, and that's the one I didn't report, and that's the one I regret.
Well they took away some stuff. Now imaging somebody taking away your self worth. It's NOT a plain crime.

Even more reason to let the justice system handle it.

And they didn't get the walkman, they just hit me 10-15 times. few bruises.
Please just answer my question I highlighted.

Forum List

Back