OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Senate Dems on the Judiciary Committee could have revealed Ford's letter to Chairman Chuck Grassley 60 days ago and the FBI could have conducted and completed a confidential investigation two or three weeks ago. But the Democrats didn't do that. They held onto this flimsy accusation until after the hearings and just as the Senate was going to vote on Kavanaugh's nomination.

So it was pure hypocrisy for Democratic members of the committee to ask Kavanaugh if he would now call for an FBI investigation. Where was their desire for an FBI investigation 60 days ago, or when they had their private interviews with him, or during the hearings? Sheer hypocrisy.

What's your rush? There is no deadline. We went a year without a complete Supreme Court. You weren't in any rush to fill the vacancy then.

Kavanaugh, the virgin rapist – The New Neo

Cracks me up all this shit. Indelible in the hippo-campus. But I can't remember who's house I was at, who brought me to the party, what month is was, what day it was, or how I got home.

LMFAO.

Not One Woman has stepped forward and Refuted Kavanaugh's claim of being a Virgin until he met his wife.

That in itself is enough to throw this out, and throw these assholes and their accusations out on their ass.

They ought to be hauled out in handcuffs, because what is being done is criminal.

She hosts "Google Interns" in her house. Awful Trusting for someone who was s"o traumatized"

But this is the best line of this whole circus.....

At 15 she recalls saying to herself:

"My attacker is going to be on The Supreme Court some day"

Brett Kavanaugh Claims Past Virginity As Defense Against Sexual Assault Claims | HuffPost

Still clueless about what is going on.

Dismissed

Senate Dems on the Judiciary Committee could have revealed Ford's letter to Chairman Chuck Grassley 60 days ago and the FBI could have conducted and completed a confidential investigation two or three weeks ago. But the Democrats didn't do that. They held onto this flimsy accusation until after the hearings and just as the Senate was going to vote on Kavanaugh's nomination.

So it was pure hypocrisy for Democratic members of the committee to ask Kavanaugh if he would now call for an FBI investigation. Where was their desire for an FBI investigation 60 days ago, or when they had their private interviews with him, or during the hearings? Sheer hypocrisy.

Simply because Dr. Christine Blasey Ford asked to remain anonymous. Then, through no fault of her own, her name was leaked.

Yeah we don't do things like that in a free country.

In free countries, the accused gets to face and question his accuser. The burden of proof is on the ACCUSER.
During a job interview? :cuckoo:
I've never applied for a job where they insisted I leave the room so they could talk to a mysterious unnamed person who is accusing me of rape.

Because it doesn't happen.

Well it hasn't happened since the Democrats stopped lynching blacks for imagined slights against hysterical democrat women.

Looks like you want to bring those days back.

That's why blacks fought so hard to be allowed to have guns, btw. So they could shoot democrats who would show up in the night to drag the men outside and hang them based on the hysterical rantings of some laudanum-addled slut of theirs.

This has backfired on you liberals times a thousand…..

You have no idea of the backlash you are facing…

See you in November.

Republicans were too cowardly to even ask their own questions

That’s is how much they fear the election in five weeks

Oh fuck you !!
You know perfectly well why they didn't mother fucker !

They knew you bastards would throw out the "old white men ganging up on the little innocent female victim" card the moment the hearing got going.

They hid behind a woman because they didn’t want to face the voters

You libtards will soon face the voters....

You will not like the result...…...

The dems are going to gain ground in the election. Which is the result I'm hoping for.

See you in November.

Republicans were too cowardly to even ask their own questions

That’s is how much they fear the election in five weeks

You bitch about the old White Guys...

What's it going to take to make you libtards happy...
For you ignorant reptards to get an education!

You are a fool.....

I believe Dr Ford had something horrible happen to her, but two men have come forward admitting to being the perpetrators, so that would obviously let Kavanaugh off the hook.

But Democrats dont want the Truth, they want a lynching and the milquetoast GOPe is always willing to acomodate the Dims demands, no matter how unreasonable.

From the time that Finestein got the letter, she could have initiated a confidential investigation by the Senate.

But instead she wanted to use Dr Ford as a pawn to ambush Kavanaugh.

The Democratic Party leadership in Congress are amoral scum of the Earth.

Guess what? By not reporting it he's gotten away with it 100%. It's the same mentality that causes crime in the hood to explode. Not my problem, it will just go away.

Sorry, but when shit happens to you, it's happened, the best thing to do is to at least try to let the system nail the guy.

Again, one accusation being on record could lead to others coming forward, and once a pattern is established, with reliable testimony from multiple people, the person can be convicted.
-Well eventually she destroyed his pending marriage so she got something back. But that's neither here nor there. This serves as another illustration of why sexual assault is so hard to deal with. Here you are talking to somebody you don't know, or care about. Talking from a sense of superiority, because you feel she was wrong to not subject herself to a system that is ill equipped to deal with these kinds of crimes. You feel sufficiently sure in your opinion, to do that. I don't blame you I used to be that arrogant. I can only hope that you never have to find out the hard way how profoundly difficult it is in reality.
-To put this back on track since I'm done talking about this. Why do you feel that time on these accusation allows you to diminish her credibility in a case like this.

It's hard to deal with because we treat it as something other than a plain crime. It's a crime, treat it as a crime. The system doesn't handle them well because people don't come forward enough when it happens. Its a vicious cycle.

I haven't been sexually assaulted, but I have been mugged twice, once by 7 guys surrounding me for my walkman, and the 2nd time by 3 guys, two guys acting like they had guns in their hoodies, and believe me I remember every second of it, and I reported both of them.

The first was the worst because it was a gang jump, and I only got away because I got in a lucky punch and ran off the train.

I've also had a boxcutter to my neck from a crazy classmate, and that's the one I didn't report, and that's the one I regret.
Well they took away some stuff. Now imaging somebody taking away your self worth. It's NOT a plain crime.

Even more reason to let the justice system handle it.

And they didn't get the walkman, they just hit me 10-15 times. few bruises.
Please just answer my question I highlighted.

Because human memory is fallible. because witnesses die off and/or forget things as well.

Plus you add alcohol to the situation and things become even more muddled. Time doesn't help that.

Over time people have the ability to believe what they want to, and mold their memory to fit it.

The fact anyone believes 15 year olds formed a drug rape ring reveals how fcking stupid they are lol
It's something leftists do, so they assume all the cool kids do it.

Kind of like they assume all the cool kids start having sex at 12.

I find it strange that this man knew 65 females in high school , yet he went to an all male school. I also find it strange the GOP found 65 signatures in one night of the 65 women. Who knows 65 women well enough at one time when they went to an all male high school. Apparently Fords name was not on that list, wonder what other names were not on that list.

Yeah you already posted that...the old bitch lied. Pull your head outa your ass

The fact anyone believes 15 year olds formed a drug rape ring reveals how fcking stupid they are lol

I find it strange that this man knew 65 females in high school , yet he went to an all male school. I also find it strange the GOP found 65 signatures in one night of the 65 women. Who knows 65 women well enough at one time when they went to an all male high school. Apparently Fords name was not on that list, wonder what other names were not on that list.

They like it there. LOL

The plain truth is that when Feinstein first got that letter from Ford, she could've gone to Grassley and the GOP and asked for a confidential, bipartisan investigation and a closed door hearing by the Committee to thoroughly check it out. They have their own investigators, and if they wanted to keep it confidential according to Ford's wishes then that would've been the way to go. But no, they deliberately withheld the letter and the accusation right up to the last minute strictly for political purposes to delay the confirmation hearing until after the election. They didn't give a damn about justice or about Ford and or Kavanaugh, they only cared about their party and themselves. An FBI investigation was never needed, especially in a case like this where the accuser cannot provide the date and place of the attack and there are no witnesses who can corroborate the story. What is the FBI going to add to the whole thing that we don't already now? Not one fucking thing, except to burn more time on the clock and delay the vote. That is the ONLY thing the Democrats cared about.

And now you understand why victims don't report. Wait, you were the dumbass who wondered why women don't report. Wow, you managed to be the asshole example that is the answer to your own stupid fucking question....nice work...

Kavanaugh, the virgin rapist – The New Neo

Cracks me up all this shit. Indelible in the hippo-campus. But I can't remember who's house I was at, who brought me to the party, what month is was, what day it was, or how I got home.

LMFAO.

Not One Woman has stepped forward and Refuted Kavanaugh's claim of being a Virgin until he met his wife.

That in itself is enough to throw this out, and throw these assholes and their accusations out on their ass.

They ought to be hauled out in handcuffs, because what is being done is criminal.

She hosts "Google Interns" in her house. Awful Trusting for someone who was s"o traumatized"

But this is the best line of this whole circus.....

At 15 she recalls saying to herself:

"My attacker is going to be on The Supreme Court some day"

Brett Kavanaugh Claims Past Virginity As Defense Against Sexual Assault Claims | HuffPost

Still clueless about what is going on.

Dismissed
Still clueless about what is going on.....
You sure are...
Dismissed

Oh yeah? What's your latest threat now? :sigh2:

It's not a threat...

Get out on Twitter....

You libtards are dead meat....

Americans see you libtards for the scum bags you are....
And again with the threats....seems to be a Rightwing thing, these threats. Yet too much the cowards to follow through.

You are a lying libtard coward....

I didn't threaten anyone...…

And now you understand why victims don't report. Wait, you were the dumbass who wondered why women don't report. Wow, you managed to be the asshole example that is the answer to your own stupid fucking question....nice work...
Victims don't report because Democrats don't listen to real victims, and instead encourage liars to falsely accuse people.

-Well eventually she destroyed his pending marriage so she got something back. But that's neither here nor there. This serves as another illustration of why sexual assault is so hard to deal with. Here you are talking to somebody you don't know, or care about. Talking from a sense of superiority, because you feel she was wrong to not subject herself to a system that is ill equipped to deal with these kinds of crimes. You feel sufficiently sure in your opinion, to do that. I don't blame you I used to be that arrogant. I can only hope that you never have to find out the hard way how profoundly difficult it is in reality.
-To put this back on track since I'm done talking about this. Why do you feel that time on these accusation allows you to diminish her credibility in a case like this.

It's hard to deal with because we treat it as something other than a plain crime. It's a crime, treat it as a crime. The system doesn't handle them well because people don't come forward enough when it happens. Its a vicious cycle.

I haven't been sexually assaulted, but I have been mugged twice, once by 7 guys surrounding me for my walkman, and the 2nd time by 3 guys, two guys acting like they had guns in their hoodies, and believe me I remember every second of it, and I reported both of them.

The first was the worst because it was a gang jump, and I only got away because I got in a lucky punch and ran off the train.

I've also had a boxcutter to my neck from a crazy classmate, and that's the one I didn't report, and that's the one I regret.
Well they took away some stuff. Now imaging somebody taking away your self worth. It's NOT a plain crime.

Even more reason to let the justice system handle it.

And they didn't get the walkman, they just hit me 10-15 times. few bruises.
Please just answer my question I highlighted.

Because human memory is fallible. because witnesses die off and/or forget things as well.

Plus you add alcohol to the situation and things become even more muddled. Time doesn't help that.

Over time people have the ability to believe what they want to, and mold their memory to fit it.
Ah so you think someone will just pull out a name out of their ass in a case like this? Furthermore let me ask you this. I've watched these hearings. Not one GOP member said Ford was not credible. So why should Kavanaugh be appointed to the highest court in the country when there is a CREDIBLE accusation of sexual assault. This confirmation process is after all a job interview?

It's not a threat...

Get out on Twitter....

And again with the threats....seems to be a Rightwing thing, these threats. Yet too much the cowards to follow through.

You are a lying libtard coward....

I didn't threaten anyone...…
They pretend to be threatened when they get busted lying.

:cul2: :desk: :smoke: Have you ever seen a trial of this significant nature where either the prosecution or defense completely ignored the solid evidence of either side?
Did anyone think of the OJ trial today?
Democrats completely ignored all of the evidence brought by Judge Kavanaugh.
Yet still, for a few hours, they didn't challenge his side of the story, didn't question Bret about his evidence, just kept bringing up that its best that the FBI investigate the case, even if it takes up to 4 - 6 weeks.
Yup,,,no difference between what we saw today and during the OJ case.

:iagree:

The only thing that fraud is a victim of is democrat shenanigans

A full day of hearings and still no proof. Waste of time

It's not a threat...

Get out on Twitter....

This seems alot like that "butthurt snowflake" behavior i keep hearing about.
ytARaCc.jpg

No butt hurt here dud...

We HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY...…………….

Forum List

Back