OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

When someone acts the way Kavanaugh did with his screaming and ranting and rolling his eyes and belligerent attitude there’s only one possible question. What does he have to hide?
Lots of posturing. Two significant things. Kav and the repubs are terrified of an FBI investigation. The cons expect people to believe they found Fords testimony credible except where she ID'd Kav as the would be rapist.
No body is terrified. Ford came off as anything but credible. Keep spinning. You’re good at it.
Her little scared girl girl cry voice was utterly ridiculous, imho.
She's a type that simpers and pretends to be helpless.
Her simpering with all those men fawning over her while she smirked was nauseating, and made every poor sexual assault survivor in the world look bad.

Senate Dems on the Judiciary Committee could have revealed Ford's letter to Chairman Chuck Grassley 60 days ago and the FBI could have conducted and completed a confidential investigation two or three weeks ago. But the Democrats didn't do that. They held onto this flimsy accusation until after the hearings and just as the Senate was going to vote on Kavanaugh's nomination.

So it was pure hypocrisy for Democratic members of the committee to ask Kavanaugh if he would now call for an FBI investigation. Where was their desire for an FBI investigation 60 days ago, or when they had their private interviews with him, or during the hearings? Sheer hypocrisy.
They didn't want an investigation...they wanted to delay the voting. That's why Feinstein held the letter for 60 days and THEN wanted an FBI investigation. Delay Delay Delay.

The only thing that fraud is a victim of is democrat shenanigans

A full day of hearings and still no proof. Waste of time
You're still doing it....quite a feat....
DEFEAT of the dems tomorrow..........there fixed your malfunction
You're not very witty. But whiny? Yes,very whiny.
Needed the salt to rub in your wounds......tomorrow...............poor thing.....

Vote tomorrow..................the circus is about to leave town.......only problem is that the circus leaves the clowns in D.C. like Feinstein.............
I'll be okay. It's our daughters that will suffer....not that you care, you are in absolute love with an attempted rapist....
You are delusional.............and the evidence isn't there...........tomorrow the court changes.......poor thing.

See you in November.

Republicans were too cowardly to even ask their own questions

That’s is how much they fear the election in five weeks

Oh fuck you !!
You know perfectly well why they didn't mother fucker !

They knew you bastards would throw out the "old white men ganging up on the little innocent female victim" card the moment the hearing got going.

They hid behind a woman because they didn’t want to face the voters

You libtards will soon face the voters....

You will not like the result...…...

The dems are going to gain ground in the election. Which is the result I'm hoping for.

I wouldn't bet your libtard ass on it....

We are going to stomp you in November....

Americans see you for the scum you are....

I wish I could have started a thread about this but I have to obey the rules. So here goes.

Here's a 15 second video of a sleazy Democrat giving a secret envelope to Ford's lawyer at the end of her hearing. Betcha it'll never be disclosed what's in the envelope.

NOTE: RIGHT IN THE SENATE HEARING ROOM OF ALL PLACES.

Couldn't even wait to pass it on in the gender neutral restroom.

Ford’s Attorney Caught On Camera Being Handed Secret Envelope By Dirty Dem Congresswoman -

The plain truth is that when Feinstein first got that letter from Ford, she could've gone to Grassley and the GOP and asked for a confidential, bipartisan investigation and a closed door hearing by the Committee to thoroughly check it out. They have their own investigators, and if they wanted to keep it confidential according to Ford's wishes then that would've been the way to go. But no, they deliberately withheld the letter and the accusation right up to the last minute strictly for political purposes to delay the confirmation hearing until after the election. They didn't give a damn about justice or about Ford and or Kavanaugh, they only cared about their party and themselves. An FBI investigation was never needed, especially in a case like this where the accuser cannot provide the date and place of the attack and there are no witnesses who can corroborate the story. What is the FBI going to add to the whole thing that we don't already now? Not one fucking thing, except to burn more time on the clock and delay the vote. That is the ONLY thing the Democrats cared about.

I keep asking "what is the rush", but I haven't gotten an answer yet. Are you afraid that the will of the people, which will be obvious after the coming election, won't support an anti-abortion supreme court justice?

I believe that anyone with a conscious and right frame of mind will support an anti-abortion Supreme Court Justice. Think of it this way; if you want more Democrats in the future, you better be for anti-abortion. Because, if any Democrat women out there want any "Democratic babies" in the future to support this fallacy party; they may want to postpone those abortions. Or this country will be filled with only Republicans. (Which is all fine by me.). Lol

Republicans were too cowardly to even ask their own questions

That’s is how much they fear the election in five weeks

Oh fuck you !!
You know perfectly well why they didn't mother fucker !

They knew you bastards would throw out the "old white men ganging up on the little innocent female victim" card the moment the hearing got going.

They hid behind a woman because they didn’t want to face the voters

You libtards will soon face the voters....

You will not like the result...…...

The dems are going to gain ground in the election. Which is the result I'm hoping for.

I wouldn't bet your libtard ass on it....

We are going to stomp you in November....

Americans see you for the scum you are....

Yeah, but you're reacting emotionally. I'm citing the polling which shows clear evidence of democratic gains.

You enjoy your emotions and ellipses. I'll stick with what the evidence strongly suggests.

Yeah you already posted that...the old bitch lied. Pull your head outa your ass
And now you understand why victims don't report. Wait, you were the dumbass who wondered why women don't report. Wow, you managed to be the asshole example that is the answer to your own stupid fucking question....nice work...

Dude get past I think you're anything but a moron. Too fucking stupid to realize you've been played and duped.

Now cease thinking you're all that and a bag of chips, you're not
But you are an immoral, ignorant, unethical , uneducated little piece of dung. So if you respected me, I would wonder where i went wrong...
You have nothing to fear! Nobody respects you. Especially on this topic.

I wish I could have started a thread about this but I have to obey the rules. So here goes.

Here's a 15 second video of a sleazy Democrat giving a secret envelope to Ford's lawyer at the end of her hearing. Betcha it'll never be disclosed what's in the envelope.

Betcha you'll still make up stories and allude to conspiracies you can't possibly back up.

What evidence ? “Here’s my nerd Calender that says I didn’t rape anyone thy weekend “

Senate Dems on the Judiciary Committee could have revealed Ford's letter to Chairman Chuck Grassley 60 days ago and the FBI could have conducted and completed a confidential investigation two or three weeks ago. But the Democrats didn't do that. They held onto this flimsy accusation until after the hearings and just as the Senate was going to vote on Kavanaugh's nomination.

So it was pure hypocrisy for Democratic members of the committee to ask Kavanaugh if he would now call for an FBI investigation. Where was their desire for an FBI investigation 60 days ago, or when they had their private interviews with him, or during the hearings? Sheer hypocrisy.
They didn't want an investigation...they wanted to delay the voting. That's why Feinstein held the letter for 60 days and THEN wanted an FBI investigation. Delay Delay Delay.

Did they delay it for a year, like the republicans did when they stole Garland's seat on the Supreme Court?

What the Democrats have done.....what the Democrats have demonstrated they are willing to do to US citizens for federal / national political party gain is beyond despicable..

The Democrats launched the same exact campaign to completely burn down Herman Cain's reputation, his reputation, his life's work, his family, his reputation, and his opportunity to run for the GOP Presidential nomination simply because Cain was a well-known, well-liked, successful black man with a good reputation. That made him a threat to Barak Obama's re-election chances.

Just like now, the Democrats marched out female accuser after female accuser who falsely accused him of sexual misconduct and how the liberal media painted him as a depraved monster. Then the law suits piled on, the media became worse, harassing him and his wife. It got so bad that is wife asked him to drop out because what the democrats were putting them through was not worth his running.

The day after he announced his withdrawing from the race the women who had been accusing him disappeared, the lawsuits were all dropped, and the media acted like they had never heard his name before - the investigations they demanded be conducted of him suddenly ended / were dropped.

The similarities between what the Democrats did to Herman Cain and what they have done to Kavanaugh are unmistakable.

The intentional character / 'life' assassination of a US citizen for purely political gain is beyond immoral, unethical, despicable....what they have attempted to do to Kavanaugh - one of the most good an honest men thus country has to offer - there are no words to describe how evil and disgusting this was / has been.
Who?
Herman Cain. You don’t remember because he did it to himself.
BULLSHIT liar. Everything I said happened as I said. Just like they have done with Kavanaugh.

None of this today was PERSONALLY about KAVANAUGH.

It does not matter who Trump nominated - whoever it would have been would have been here today.

The day after Trump won the Presidency the Democrats declared they were 100% committed to obstruction, to do ANYTHING necessary to stop Trump...and they have been true to their word through their continued conspiratorial treadonous witch hunt and now the 'Herman Cain'ing of Kavanaugh.

If not Kavanaugh it would have been ... WILL BE .... whoever was / will be next.

Today, also, I felt more respect and pride for Lindsey Graham. This was by far his most shining moment as a politician.

Let’s hear it Republicans

All women lie about these things
When you don't know when, how, or where and all 4 of your witnesses says it didn't happen. You're a liar.2
That is not what they said
That is exactly what they said. Now since you are so concerned about rapist getting taken care of. Shouldn't you be calling for Bill Clinton to be investigated?
Wasn't he? Several times?

Betcha you'll still make up stories and allude to conspiracies you can't possibly back up.
Afraid to watch a 15 second criminal act by a congress critter?

When someone acts the way Kavanaugh did with his screaming and ranting and rolling his eyes and belligerent attitude there’s only one possible question. What does he have to hide?
Lots of posturing. Two significant things. Kav and the repubs are terrified of an FBI investigation. The cons expect people to believe they found Fords testimony credible except where she ID'd Kav as the would be rapist.
No body is terrified. Ford came off as anything but credible. Keep spinning. You’re good at it.
Her little scared girl girl cry voice was utterly ridiculous, imho.
She's a type that simpers and pretends to be helpless.
Her simpering with all those men fawning over her while she smirked was nauseating, and made every poor sexual assault survivor in the world look bad.
Look honey, put the balls back in your mouth and let the men talk. If we want the opinion of an object, we'll ask our cans of beer what they think, mmmmkay?

Why all the ad hominems?

And now you understand why victims don't report. Wait, you were the dumbass who wondered why women don't report. Wow, you managed to be the asshole example that is the answer to your own stupid fucking question....nice work...

Dude get past I think you're anything but a moron. Too fucking stupid to realize you've been played and duped.

Now cease thinking you're all that and a bag of chips, you're not
But you are an immoral, ignorant, unethical , uneducated little piece of dung. So if you respected me, I would wonder where i went wrong...
You have nothing to fear! Nobody respects you. Especially on this topic.
Oh, I understand. I need a few more attempted rapes under my belt, before you Trump cultists will respect me.

The plain truth is that when Feinstein first got that letter from Ford, she could've gone to Grassley and the GOP and asked for a confidential, bipartisan investigation and a closed door hearing by the Committee to thoroughly check it out. They have their own investigators, and if they wanted to keep it confidential according to Ford's wishes then that would've been the way to go. But no, they deliberately withheld the letter and the accusation right up to the last minute strictly for political purposes to delay the confirmation hearing until after the election. They didn't give a damn about justice or about Ford and or Kavanaugh, they only cared about their party and themselves. An FBI investigation was never needed, especially in a case like this where the accuser cannot provide the date and place of the attack and there are no witnesses who can corroborate the story. What is the FBI going to add to the whole thing that we don't already now? Not one fucking thing, except to burn more time on the clock and delay the vote. That is the ONLY thing the Democrats cared about.

I keep asking "what is the rush", but I haven't gotten an answer yet. Are you afraid that the will of the people, which will be obvious after the coming election, won't support an anti-abortion supreme court justice?

I believe that anyone with a conscious and right frame of mind will support an anti-abortion Supreme Court Justice. Think of it this way; if you want more Democrats in the future, you better be for anti-abortion. Because, if any Democrat women out there want any "Democratic babies" in the future to support this fallacy party; they may want to postpone those abortions. Or this country will be filled with only Republicans. (Which is all fine by me.). Lol

Such a absurd remark, but certainly representative of right wing logic.

Forum List

Back