OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Yeah you already posted that...the old bitch lied. Pull your head outa your ass
And now you understand why victims don't report. Wait, you were the dumbass who wondered why women don't report. Wow, you managed to be the asshole example that is the answer to your own stupid fucking question....nice work...

The only thing that fraud is a victim of is democrat shenanigans

A full day of hearings and still no proof. Waste of time

I've been playing catch up the last hour or so and I was astonished to find that not one allegation was supported in any way. The only one who really delved into the facts was Kavanaugh and he provided proof of his innocence.. Ford gave no witnesses and no corroborating evidence...

And Lindsey Graham was one of the few to call out the democrat bullshit and improper actions of the democrats...

I don't care for Graham but he made points with me today

He with Kavanaugh made men look rather emotional today.

He made you quacks look as truly pathetic as you are.

Meanwhile thousands of Americans RAPED and KILLED by illegals and the Democratic party is completely silent. When an illegal broke into a house and RAPED a 6 year old American girl in her own bed were these Democrat senators outraged??? Hell no, they continued to defend and give sanctuary to illegals.
and now, every male who drinks beer time to time is also a rapist?

They hid behind a woman because they didn’t want to face the voters

You libtards will soon face the voters....

You will not like the result...…...

The dems are going to gain ground in the election. Which is the result I'm hoping for.

I wouldn't bet your libtard ass on it....

We are going to stomp you in November....

Americans see you for the scum you are....
And 20 November’s from then... Kavanaugh will still be on the Bench...

Perhaps. Perhaps not. We'll see.
So we shall...

They hid behind a woman because they didn’t want to face the voters

The dems are going to gain ground in the election. Which is the result I'm hoping for.

Yeah, but you're reacting emotionally. I'm citing the polling which shows clear evidence of democratic gains.

You enjoy your emotions and ellipses. I'll stick with what the evidence strongly suggests.

Are you insane?

The polls didn't give PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP a chance...

Who's your president now?

hillary and you libtards had your polling shoved up your ass...

Bend over ban-deck-O because here it comes again.....

This will hurt you more than that...…...

Trump isn't in any of the polls I'm citing. Two other men are running.

With the republican candidate behind in the latest poll by 9 points.

Its going to be adorable to watch your predictions of victory turn into yet another batshit conspiracy to excuse defeat. I've already bookmarked this thread.

I wish I could have started a thread about this but I have to obey the rules. So here goes.

Here's a 15 second video of a sleazy Democrat giving a secret envelope to Ford's lawyer at the end of her hearing. Betcha it'll never be disclosed what's in the envelope.

Betcha you'll still make up stories and allude to conspiracies you can't possibly back up.
Afraid to watch a 15 second criminal act by a congress critter?

Laughing....and like clockwork, the batshit conspiracies begin. Backed by absolutely nothing, of course.

What 'criminal act'? Passing someone an envelope?
Yer right of course. My bad. It was a heartfelt Thank You note. Dumbass.

You're still doing it....quite a feat....
DEFEAT of the dems tomorrow..........there fixed your malfunction
You're not very witty. But whiny? Yes,very whiny.
Needed the salt to rub in your wounds......tomorrow...............poor thing.....

Vote tomorrow..................the circus is about to leave town.......only problem is that the circus leaves the clowns in D.C. like Feinstein.............
I'll be okay. It's our daughters that will suffer....not that you care, you are in absolute love with an attempted rapist....
Your a fucking tool.. I fear for my son who can now be accused and jailed for a mere accusation not supported by any facts... Your hurting both men and women with your lies as now any woman can accuse you and you most certainly are a violent rapist as I heard it from a reliable source..

And now you understand why victims don't report. Wait, you were the dumbass who wondered why women don't report. Wow, you managed to be the asshole example that is the answer to your own stupid fucking question....nice work...

I've been playing catch up the last hour or so and I was astonished to find that not one allegation was supported in any way. The only one who really delved into the facts was Kavanaugh and he provided proof of his innocence.. Ford gave no witnesses and no corroborating evidence...

And Lindsey Graham was one of the few to call out the democrat bullshit and improper actions of the democrats...

By yelling, sobbing and getting emotional during his statements before the Judical Committee?

The plain truth is that when Feinstein first got that letter from Ford, she could've gone to Grassley and the GOP and asked for a confidential, bipartisan investigation and a closed door hearing by the Committee to thoroughly check it out. They have their own investigators, and if they wanted to keep it confidential according to Ford's wishes then that would've been the way to go. But no, they deliberately withheld the letter and the accusation right up to the last minute strictly for political purposes to delay the confirmation hearing until after the election. They didn't give a damn about justice or about Ford and or Kavanaugh, they only cared about their party and themselves. An FBI investigation was never needed, especially in a case like this where the accuser cannot provide the date and place of the attack and there are no witnesses who can corroborate the story. What is the FBI going to add to the whole thing that we don't already now? Not one fucking thing, except to burn more time on the clock and delay the vote. That is the ONLY thing the Democrats cared about.

I keep asking "what is the rush", but I haven't gotten an answer yet. Are you afraid that the will of the people, which will be obvious after the coming election, won't support a anti-abortion supreme court justice?

First of all, the will of the people has already been made obvious, that's why Trump won and Clinton lost. Second, the rush is to appoint a 9th SCOTUS justice because Anthony Kennedy retired, and you want a odd-numbered court to break a tie if necessary. Perhaps you don't know that the SCOTUS begins hearing cases on Oct 1, so if the new justice isn't on the court by then it means he can't vote on the case.

So tell me, why did Feinstein keep the accusation a secret until the last minute? I think we both know that the ONLY reason was to delay the confirmation process and the vote until after the November election, so if they win back the Senate it's likely Kavanaugh would not be confirmed and Trump probably wouldn't get to put another person on the court with a Dem controlled Senate. In so doing however, Feinstein knew damn well how this was going to play out; she's no rookie, she knew that both Ford and Kavanaugh and their families would subjected to the worst kind of scrutiny and threats. But she didn't care.

With 3 million less votes, the Trump presidency is not the reflection of the will of the people.It is a reflection of the will of the electoral college. We went a year with only 8 justices on the SC because the republicans refused to allow a vote on Garland. The right stole that SC seat. The coming election will supersede any previous elections, and will indicate the country's desire NOW. I suspect it will be the same as the country's desire in 2016, but without the possibility of the EC ignoring the votes of the majority of voters.

I wish I could have started a thread about this but I have to obey the rules. So here goes.

Here's a 15 second video of a sleazy Democrat giving a secret envelope to Ford's lawyer at the end of her hearing. Betcha it'll never be disclosed what's in the envelope.

Betcha you'll still make up stories and allude to conspiracies you can't possibly back up.
Afraid to watch a 15 second criminal act by a congress critter?

Laughing....and like clockwork, the batshit conspiracies begin. Backed by absolutely nothing, of course.

What 'criminal act'? Passing someone an envelope?
Yer right of course. My bad. It was a heartfelt Thank You note. Dumbass.

And shocker.....our little conspiracy theorist is stumped by the first question of his little conspiracy.

What criminal act?

It doesn't take much to make you abandon your own arguments, does it?

Meanwhile thousands of Americans RAPED and KILLED by illegals and the Democratic party is completely silent. When an illegal broke into a house and RAPED a 6 year old American girl in her own bed were these Democrat senators outraged??? Hell no, they continued to defend and give sanctuary to illegals.
and now, every male who drinks beer time to time is also a rapist?

If you are not a Democrat you are a rapist by default. And a sexist, misogynist, bigot, homophobe, and you hate clean air and water, and you are in collusion with the 'rich' and corporations AND Russia....something.

When someone acts the way Kavanaugh did with his screaming and ranting and rolling his eyes and belligerent attitude there’s only one possible question. What does he have to hide?

That actually demonstrates that Kavanaugh has no business whatsoever being a judge in ANY court, let alone being a SCOTUS justice

By yelling, sobbing and getting emotional during his statements before the Judical Committee?

He made his point well...he's a superstar today and evidently you have you even more butt hurt, if that's possible.

It's funny you whine about emotional....while sporting your avatar...did Graham hurt your widdle feewings?

Last edited:
Senate Dems on the Judiciary Committee could have revealed Ford's letter to Chairman Chuck Grassley 60 days ago and the FBI could have conducted and completed a confidential investigation two or three weeks ago. But the Democrats didn't do that. They held onto this flimsy accusation until after the hearings and just as the Senate was going to vote on Kavanaugh's nomination.

So it was pure hypocrisy for Democratic members of the committee to ask Kavanaugh if he would now call for an FBI investigation. Where was their desire for an FBI investigation 60 days ago, or when they had their private interviews with him, or during the hearings? Sheer hypocrisy.

Too bad you didn't watch the hearing today, or read anything about the story previously.
You would have heard for the umpteenth time that Ford asked for confidentiality.
And Feinstein acquiesced.
Next right wing fuckup......

Yeah, but you're reacting emotionally. I'm citing the polling which shows clear evidence of democratic gains.

You enjoy your emotions and ellipses. I'll stick with what the evidence strongly suggests.

Are you insane?

The polls didn't give PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP a chance...

Who's your president now?

hillary and you libtards had your polling shoved up your ass...

Bend over ban-deck-O because here it comes again.....

This will hurt you more than that...…...

Trump isn't in any of the polls I'm citing. Two other men are running.

With the republican candidate behind in the latest poll by 9 points.

Its going to be adorable to watch your predictions of victory turn into yet another batshit conspiracy to excuse defeat. I've already bookmarked this thread.

Would you like to make a small wager?

Forum List

Back