OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

You libtards will soon face the voters....

You will not like the result...…...

The dems are going to gain ground in the election. Which is the result I'm hoping for.

I wouldn't bet your libtard ass on it....

We are going to stomp you in November....

Americans see you for the scum you are....

Yeah, but you're reacting emotionally. I'm citing the polling which shows clear evidence of democratic gains.

You enjoy your emotions and ellipses. I'll stick with what the evidence strongly suggests.

Are you insane?

The polls didn't give PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP a chance...

Who's your president now?

hillary and you libtards had your polling shoved up your ass...

Bend over ban-deck-O because here it comes again.....

This will hurt you more than that...…...

Trump isn't in any of the polls I'm citing. Two other men are running.

With the republican candidate behind in the latest poll by 9 points.

Its going to be adorable to watch your predictions of victory turn into yet another batshit conspiracy to excuse defeat. I've already bookmarked this thread.

Bookmark this.....

BK will be confirmed and it will change the direction of this

Country for a generation.....

Even if you won the house you don't have a chance in hell

of winning the senate....

Trump may very well have two more appointments...

Bite That...………….

Public media leans toward an ass stomping of the Dems at today’s hearings...

Oh, obviously.

"This was extremely emotional, extremely raw, and extremely credible,” Wallace said during an appearance on Fox News during a brief Senate Judiciary Committee recess.

“Nobody could listen to her deliver those words and talk about the assault and the impact it had had on her life and not have your heart go out to her,” the "Fox News Sunday" host continued. “She obviously was traumatized by an event.”

“This is a disaster for the Republicans,” Wallace added.

Chris Wallace: Ford's testimony is 'a disaster for the Republicans'

When even Fox News hosts are lamenting at how badly it went for Republicans......you know things haven't gone well for them.

But they will vote him in, and so we will have a self declared serial female assaulter as Potus, and a new lying SC justice who will always have binge drinking and allegations of sexual assaults staining the SC. How low can the US go, thank you republicans.
All you have to do is prove it! Go.

Yeah you already posted that...the old bitch lied. Pull your head outa your ass
And now you understand why victims don't report. Wait, you were the dumbass who wondered why women don't report. Wow, you managed to be the asshole example that is the answer to your own stupid fucking question....nice work...

The only thing that fraud is a victim of is democrat shenanigans

A full day of hearings and still no proof. Waste of time

I've been playing catch up the last hour or so and I was astonished to find that not one allegation was supported in any way. The only one who really delved into the facts was Kavanaugh and he provided proof of his innocence.. Ford gave no witnesses and no corroborating evidence...

And Lindsey Graham was one of the few to call out the democrat bullshit and improper actions of the democrats...

Kavanaugh provided no proof, actually his demeanor was very disturbing.
Kavanaugh was pissed that you left tards famed him..I'd be damn mad too.. you guys like to make shit up..

And yet Ford, a woman relaying her experience of being attacked and subjec to attempted forcible rape.....was able to keep her composure.

She didn't melt down, she didn't start yelling. She was polite, credible, sincere.

Afraid to watch a 15 second criminal act by a congress critter?

Laughing....and like clockwork, the batshit conspiracies begin. Backed by absolutely nothing, of course.

What 'criminal act'? Passing someone an envelope?
Yer right of course. My bad. It was a heartfelt Thank You note. Dumbass.

And shocker.....our little conspiracy theorist is stumped by the first question of his little conspiracy.

What criminal act?

It doesn't take much to make you abandon your own arguments, does it?

That sarcasm flew right over your little head, didn't it? Sheila Jackson Lee is going to have some explaining to do tomorrow.

Says you, citing your imagination.

Again, what criminal act was committed?

You can't say...because you're making up your silly little conspiracy as you go along. Backed by nothing.

Its surprisingly easy to run you off your claims.
F.U.Suzy.

Illegals RAPE and KILL thousands of Americans, why haven't Dem's demanded FBI investigations?

Right wingers Rape and Kill at least as many, if not more Americans than illegals do. Why haven't republicans demanded FBI investigations?

We are talking about illegals who RAPE and KILL American women and why Dem's protect them and encourage millions of them to invade our country? Can you answer? No you cannot. Take your beating and slither back under your rock.

Senate Dems on the Judiciary Committee could have revealed Ford's letter to Chairman Chuck Grassley 60 days ago and the FBI could have conducted and completed a confidential investigation two or three weeks ago. But the Democrats didn't do that. They held onto this flimsy accusation until after the hearings and just as the Senate was going to vote on Kavanaugh's nomination.

So it was pure hypocrisy for Democratic members of the committee to ask Kavanaugh if he would now call for an FBI investigation. Where was their desire for an FBI investigation 60 days ago, or when they had their private interviews with him, or during the hearings? Sheer hypocrisy.

Simply because Dr. Christine Blasey Ford asked to remain anonymous. Then, through no fault of her own, her name was leaked.

Who on the Republican side leaked her name to start this process? You just stepped in it.

It may not have been a Republican.
If you listened to Ford today, she told a lot of friends about her dilemma.
And asked for their advice.
It was most likely someone in this crowed who contacted the media, who then turned around and contacted Feinstein.
Next right wing fuck up.....

The dems are going to gain ground in the election. Which is the result I'm hoping for.

I wouldn't bet your libtard ass on it....

We are going to stomp you in November....

Americans see you for the scum you are....

Yeah, but you're reacting emotionally. I'm citing the polling which shows clear evidence of democratic gains.

You enjoy your emotions and ellipses. I'll stick with what the evidence strongly suggests.

Are you insane?

The polls didn't give PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP a chance...

Who's your president now?

hillary and you libtards had your polling shoved up your ass...

Bend over ban-deck-O because here it comes again.....

This will hurt you more than that...…...

Trump isn't in any of the polls I'm citing. Two other men are running.

With the republican candidate behind in the latest poll by 9 points.

Its going to be adorable to watch your predictions of victory turn into yet another batshit conspiracy to excuse defeat. I've already bookmarked this thread.

Bookmark this.....

BK will be confirmed and it will change the direction of this

Country for a generation.....

Even if you won the house you don't have a chance in hell

of winning the senate....

Trump may very well have two more appointments...

Bite That...………….

All the dems have to do is gain ground in the house to prove me right.

You're already hedging your bets and offering qualifiers. It doesn't sound like you're buying your bullshit either.

I find it strange that this man knew 65 females in high school , yet he went to an all male school. I also find it strange the GOP found 65 signatures in one night of the 65 women. Who knows 65 women well enough at one time when they went to an all male high school. Apparently Fords name was not on that list, wonder what other names were not on that list.

And now you understand why victims don't report. Wait, you were the dumbass who wondered why women don't report. Wow, you managed to be the asshole example that is the answer to your own stupid fucking question....nice work...

I've been playing catch up the last hour or so and I was astonished to find that not one allegation was supported in any way. The only one who really delved into the facts was Kavanaugh and he provided proof of his innocence.. Ford gave no witnesses and no corroborating evidence...

And Lindsey Graham was one of the few to call out the democrat bullshit and improper actions of the democrats...

How do you provide proof nothing happened when there is no date nor location?
How do you suggest he PROVE he didn’t do something on an unknown date at an unknown place? Please be specific.

Kavanaugh was pissed that you left tards famed him..I'd be damn mad too.. you guys like to make shit up..

And yet Ford, a woman relaying her experience of being attacked and subjec to attempted forcible rape.....was able to keep her composure.

She didn't melt down, she didn't start yelling. She was polite, credible, sincere.

And as bereft of facts as ever.

Illegals RAPE and KILL thousands of Americans, why haven't Dem's demanded FBI investigations?

They don't have to demand.
The FBI doesn't work for the Dems.
The FBI has jurisdiction over all federal properties, interstate crimes, civil rights violations, etc.
The FBI does not investigate crimes involving state laws, only federal laws.
Crimes involving non military personnel on military bases are also investigated by them since the JAG and military police are somewhat limited to only military personnel.

Next right wing fuck up......

No we need the FBI to investigate illegals who RAPE American women right now, the status quo is no longer acceptable, American women are being RAPED by illegals.

Kavanaugh demonstrated blatant partisanship, a willing to believe irrational conspiracy theories, and a willingness to place his own neuroses and narcissism above the importance of the position of scotus judge. He also demonstrated a poor temperament , thin skin, and a willingness parrot talking points of republican strategists. He is clearly unfit for the position. In breaking news that will shock nobody, these are also all the reasons the Trump cultists love him even more, now.

Weird how defending yourself from a group of partisan people makes one a partisan.

Lots of posturing. Two significant things. Kav and the repubs are terrified of an FBI investigation. The cons expect people to believe they found Fords testimony credible except where she ID'd Kav as the would be rapist.
No body is terrified. Ford came off as anything but credible. Keep spinning. You’re good at it.
Her little scared girl girl cry voice was utterly ridiculous, imho.
She's a type that simpers and pretends to be helpless.
Her simpering with all those men fawning over her while she smirked was nauseating, and made every poor sexual assault survivor in the world look bad.
Look honey, put the balls back in your mouth and let the men talk. If we want the opinion of an object, we'll ask our cans of beer what they think, mmmmkay?
I reported this as a
Lots of posturing. Two significant things. Kav and the repubs are terrified of an FBI investigation. The cons expect people to believe they found Fords testimony credible except where she ID'd Kav as the would be rapist.
No body is terrified. Ford came off as anything but credible. Keep spinning. You’re good at it.
Her little scared girl girl cry voice was utterly ridiculous, imho.
She's a type that simpers and pretends to be helpless.
Her simpering with all those men fawning over her while she smirked was nauseating, and made every poor sexual assault survivor in the world look bad.
Look honey, put the balls back in your mouth and let the men talk. If we want the opinion of an object, we'll ask our cans of beer what they think, mmmmkay?
you are a real piece of shit, just like the democrats on the senate judiciary committee,.............no worse!

These meatheads are still talking about things like "credible evidence" as if it matters at this point! Yuk....yuk.....:aug08_031::aug08_031:

Over the next few days, I'll be posting a thread called The University of Doy....keep an eye out for it!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Laughing....and like clockwork, the batshit conspiracies begin. Backed by absolutely nothing, of course.

What 'criminal act'? Passing someone an envelope?
Yer right of course. My bad. It was a heartfelt Thank You note. Dumbass.

And shocker.....our little conspiracy theorist is stumped by the first question of his little conspiracy.

What criminal act?

It doesn't take much to make you abandon your own arguments, does it?

That sarcasm flew right over your little head, didn't it? Sheila Jackson Lee is going to have some explaining to do tomorrow.

Says you, citing your imagination.

Again, what criminal act was committed?

You can't say...because you're making up your silly little conspiracy as you go along. Backed by nothing.

Its surprisingly easy to run you off your claims.
F.U.Suzy.

Not even on your birthday, Tinfoil. Conspiracy theorists are a turn off. Especially the kind without a backbone that run at the first challenge to their conspiracy.

And it takes very little effort to run you off.

Really? For a woman with two masters degrees and a PhD she came across as very not credible. No proof, did not know how she got there, how she got home or much of anything! And she teaches!

How do you provide proof nothing happened when there is no date nor location?
How do you suggest he PROVE he didn’t do something on an unknown date at an unknown place? Please be specific.

The burden wasn't on him to prove anything, he wasn't the one that made the allegation

The plain truth is that when Feinstein first got that letter from Ford, she could've gone to Grassley and the GOP and asked for a confidential, bipartisan investigation and a closed door hearing by the Committee to thoroughly check it out. They have their own investigators, and if they wanted to keep it confidential according to Ford's wishes then that would've been the way to go. But no, they deliberately withheld the letter and the accusation right up to the last minute strictly for political purposes to delay the confirmation hearing until after the election. They didn't give a damn about justice or about Ford and or Kavanaugh, they only cared about their party and themselves. An FBI investigation was never needed, especially in a case like this where the accuser cannot provide the date and place of the attack and there are no witnesses who can corroborate the story. What is the FBI going to add to the whole thing that we don't already now? Not one fucking thing, except to burn more time on the clock and delay the vote. That is the ONLY thing the Democrats cared about.

I keep asking "what is the rush", but I haven't gotten an answer yet. Are you afraid that the will of the people, which will be obvious after the coming election, won't support a anti-abortion supreme court justice?

First of all, the will of the people has already been made obvious, that's why Trump won and Clinton lost. Second, the rush is to appoint a 9th SCOTUS justice because Anthony Kennedy retired, and you want a odd-numbered court to break a tie if necessary. Perhaps you don't know that the SCOTUS begins hearing cases on Oct 1, so if the new justice isn't on the court by then it means he can't vote on the case.

So tell me, why did Feinstein keep the accusation a secret until the last minute? I think we both know that the ONLY reason was to delay the confirmation process and the vote until after the November election, so if they win back the Senate it's likely Kavanaugh would not be confirmed and Trump probably wouldn't get to put another person on the court with a Dem controlled Senate. In so doing however, Feinstein knew damn well how this was going to play out; she's no rookie, she knew that both Ford and Kavanaugh and their families would subjected to the worst kind of scrutiny and threats. But she didn't care.

I only have to read your first line before I stop and quote your stupidity:
"First of all, the will of the people has already been made obvious, that's why Trump won and Clinton lost."
No, dumbshit.
Trump lost the actual vote by 3,000,000.
Next right wing fuck up....

Right wingers Rape and Kill at least as many, if not more Americans than illegals do. Why haven't republicans demanded FBI investigations?

We are talking about illegals who RAPE and KILL American women and why Dem's protect them and encourage millions of them to invade our country? Can you answer? No you cannot. Take your beating and slither back under your rock.

No. We aren't discussing that. You are trying to change the subject to immigration. Typical RWNJ tactic.

They don't have to demand.
The FBI doesn't work for the Dems.
The FBI has jurisdiction over all federal properties, interstate crimes, civil rights violations, etc.
The FBI does not investigate crimes involving state laws, only federal laws.
Crimes involving non military personnel on military bases are also investigated by them since the JAG and military police are somewhat limited to only military personnel.

Next right wing fuck up......

No we need the FBI to investigate illegals who RAPE American women right now, the status quo is no longer acceptable, American women are being RAPED by illegals.

No, they are not.

XATRA3VTXI7VZL2PBK7ZCDLNEA.png

00793b0b808292dd40b4e0f08ea059fcbceab941.jpg

Next right wing fuck up.....

Forum List

Back