OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Yeah you already posted that...the old bitch lied. Pull your head outa your ass
And now you understand why victims don't report. Wait, you were the dumbass who wondered why women don't report. Wow, you managed to be the asshole example that is the answer to your own stupid fucking question....nice work...

The only thing that fraud is a victim of is democrat shenanigans

A full day of hearings and still no proof. Waste of time

I've been playing catch up the last hour or so and I was astonished to find that not one allegation was supported in any way. The only one who really delved into the facts was Kavanaugh and he provided proof of his innocence.. Ford gave no witnesses and no corroborating evidence...

And Lindsey Graham was one of the few to call out the democrat bullshit and improper actions of the democrats...

Kavanaugh provided no proof, actually his demeanor was very disturbing.
How do you provide proof nothing happened when there is no date nor location?
How do you suggest he PROVE he didn’t do something on an unknown date at an unknown place? Please be specific.
I think the law says a defendant doesn't have to prove his innocence but the plaintiff has to prove his guilt. She didn't do it.

I've been playing catch up the last hour or so and I was astonished to find that not one allegation was supported in any way. The only one who really delved into the facts was Kavanaugh and he provided proof of his innocence.. Ford gave no witnesses and no corroborating evidence...

And Lindsey Graham was one of the few to call out the democrat bullshit and improper actions of the democrats...

Kavanaugh was pissed that you left tards famed him..I'd be damn mad too.. you guys like to make shit up..

And yet Ford, a woman relaying her experience of being attacked and subjec to attempted forcible rape.....was able to keep her composure.

She didn't melt down, she didn't start yelling. She was polite, credible, sincere.

And as bereft of facts as ever.

If you believe that Ford melted down and started yelling, show me.

She was polite, sincere, even deferential. Kavanaugh was agitated, angry, emotional and defensive.

I found Ford very credible. And apparently I'm not alone.

"This was extremely emotional, extremely raw, and extremely credible,” Wallace said during an appearance on Fox News during a brief Senate Judiciary Committee recess.

“Nobody could listen to her deliver those words and talk about the assault and the impact it had had on her life and not have your heart go out to her,” the "Fox News Sunday" host continued. “She obviously was traumatized by an event.”

“This is a disaster for the Republicans,” Wallace added.

Yeah, but you're reacting emotionally. I'm citing the polling which shows clear evidence of democratic gains.

You enjoy your emotions and ellipses. I'll stick with what the evidence strongly suggests.

Polls are not emotional? A poll is a collection of emotional opinions. There was no evidence from Ford, none.

I wouldn't bet your libtard ass on it....

We are going to stomp you in November....

Americans see you for the scum you are....

Yeah, but you're reacting emotionally. I'm citing the polling which shows clear evidence of democratic gains.

You enjoy your emotions and ellipses. I'll stick with what the evidence strongly suggests.

Are you insane?

The polls didn't give PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP a chance...

Who's your president now?

hillary and you libtards had your polling shoved up your ass...

Bend over ban-deck-O because here it comes again.....

This will hurt you more than that...…...

Trump isn't in any of the polls I'm citing. Two other men are running.

With the republican candidate behind in the latest poll by 9 points.

Its going to be adorable to watch your predictions of victory turn into yet another batshit conspiracy to excuse defeat. I've already bookmarked this thread.

Bookmark this.....

BK will be confirmed and it will change the direction of this

Country for a generation.....

Even if you won the house you don't have a chance in hell

of winning the senate....

Trump may very well have two more appointments...

Bite That...………….

All the dems have to do is gain ground in the house to prove me right.

You're already hedging your bets and offering qualifiers. It doesn't sound like you're buying your bullshit either.

I’m not hedging my bet dumb ass…

That was a hypothetical…

We are going to STOMP your ASS in NOVEMBER…..

You want to put your money where your mouth is?

Yeah you already posted that...the old bitch lied. Pull your head outa your ass
And now you understand why victims don't report. Wait, you were the dumbass who wondered why women don't report. Wow, you managed to be the asshole example that is the answer to your own stupid fucking question....nice work...

How do you suggest he PROVE he didn’t do something on an unknown date at an unknown place? Please be specific.

FBI and subpoenaed Judge and the other people in the home at the time and find out the home. There is a lot what could be done. He didn't want that and nor did the GOP. This is not going away. He is really a sick man. He was guilty as shit.

I don't care for Graham but he made points with me today

He with Kavanaugh made men look rather emotional today.

He made you quacks look as truly pathetic as you are.

By yelling, sobbing and getting emotional during his statements before the Judical Committee?

He made his point well...he's a superstar today and evidently have you even more butt hurt, if that's possible.

It's funny you whine about emotional....while sporting your avatar...did Graham hurt your widdle feewings?

What does KungFu Panda have to do with Graham and Kavanaugh losing their composure, getting emotional and having meltdowns?

And how does any of it add to their credibility? I personally don't find someone more compelling because they cry or start yelling.

Condemning Democrats is hardly losing composure. I'm no particular fan of Graham, but his stock has risen significantly with that single act.

Illegals RAPE and KILL thousands of Americans, why haven't Dem's demanded FBI investigations?

Right wingers Rape and Kill at least as many, if not more Americans than illegals do. Why haven't republicans demanded FBI investigations?

We are talking about illegals who RAPE and KILL American women and why Dem's protect them and encourage millions of them to invade our country? Can you answer? No you cannot. Take your beating and slither back under your rock.

The Dems are protecting these "rapists" and "killers" so they can use them for their votes. That's all. They don't care who they are..as long as they get the votes. And what a better way to get votes from "illegals"? Lol

She was polite, sincere, even deferential. Kavanaugh was agitated, angry, emotional and defensive.

"This was extremely emotional, extremely raw, and extremely credible,” Wallace said during an appearance on Fox News during a brief Senate Judiciary Committee recess.

“Nobody could listen to her deliver those words and talk about the assault and the impact it had had on her life and not have your heart go out to her,” the "Fox News Sunday" host continued. “She obviously was traumatized by an event.”

She was on Xannax.

Kavanaugh was pissed that you left tards famed him..I'd be damn mad too.. you guys like to make shit up..

And yet Ford, a woman relaying her experience of being attacked and subjec to attempted forcible rape.....was able to keep her composure.

She didn't melt down, she didn't start yelling. She was polite, credible, sincere.

It was clear she is a lying libtard skank....

I think the law says a defendant doesn't have to prove his innocence but the plaintiff has to prove his guilt. She didn't do it.

This wasn't a trial, Tinfoil. This was a public hearing. Ford wasn't a plantiff. She was a witness. Kavanaugh wasn't a defendant.

He was a nominee. The hearings are just an extended job interview.

That’s what he said before Kavanaugh went to bat!

Kavanaugh ruined his own name and is ruining it. He is a liar. One can tell. He is also an angry man.

Really? For a woman with two masters degrees and a PhD she came across as very not credible. No proof, did not know how she got ther, how she got home or much of anything! And she teaches!

I noticed the parts she claimed she could not remember, were precisely the parts that would prove or disprove her story. This women, attacked, fearing RAPE and DEATH ran out of the house fleeing for her life then....can't remember who gave her a ride home??? BS. My guess is she went back down stairs, had another beer, then later whoever gave her a ride to the party gave her a ride home.

Illegals RAPE and KILL thousands of Americans, why haven't Dem's demanded FBI investigations?

Right wingers Rape and Kill at least as many, if not more Americans than illegals do. Why haven't republicans demanded FBI investigations?

We are talking about illegals who RAPE and KILL American women and why Dem's protect them and encourage millions of them to invade our country? Can you answer? No you cannot. Take your beating and slither back under your rock.

No. We aren't discussing that. You are trying to change the subject to immigration. Typical RWNJ tactic.

That's what they do.
Divert and deflect.
Losers.
Cowards.
Pussies.

The Dems are protecting these "rapists" and "killers" so they can use them for their votes. That's all. They don't care who they are..as long as they get the votes. And what a better way to get votes from "illegals"? Lol

That is what Rush said. Of course Rush is a lying fool.

It was clear she is a lying libtard skank....

To you, perhaps. But consider the source.

This wasn't a trial, Tinfoil. This was a public hearing. Ford wasn't a plantiff. She was a witness. Kavanaugh wasn't a defendant.

He was a nominee. The hearings are just an extended job interview.
How many job interviews have you been to where you were attacked with baseless accusations of attempted rape?

They don't have to demand.
The FBI doesn't work for the Dems.
The FBI has jurisdiction over all federal properties, interstate crimes, civil rights violations, etc.
The FBI does not investigate crimes involving state laws, only federal laws.
Crimes involving non military personnel on military bases are also investigated by them since the JAG and military police are somewhat limited to only military personnel.

Next right wing fuck up......

No we need the FBI to investigate illegals who RAPE American women right now, the status quo is no longer acceptable, American women are being RAPED by illegals.

No, they are not.

XATRA3VTXI7VZL2PBK7ZCDLNEA.png

00793b0b808292dd40b4e0f08ea059fcbceab941.jpg

Next right wing fuck up.....
If you actually believe that poll; you are truly "dumb as rocks". C'mon, seriously? The Kaitco Institute? They are as liberal as one can be. Duh!

Forum List

Back