OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Should have been called 7 weeks ago check would have been completed but NOOOO.Feinstein used it to DELAY...You know what ABNORMALS FUCKED UP, THEY LOSE! Actions have consequences!

LMAO. 7 weeks..... 1 week... who bloody cares. As per Anita Hill, the investigation took 3 days and we're at least 2 weeks into this quagmire.

You're using ultra-partisan Chucky lines (Grassley) as your sole defense BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Nakedly partisan Kavanaughty is being railroaded to the SC to support a future evangelical rule and protect Trump-style dictatorships.

Gotta admit he'd look better with that black turban... At least we'd be spared that fake hair !
My-Post-e1525751006149.jpg
Funny, Hill was a fucking liar also didn't work then either, REAL Americans know bullshit when they hear it!

American Bar Association: Delay Kavanaugh Vote Until FBI Investigates

Will the AMA request make any difference to Senate Republicans?

They are a liberal advocacy group and the Dems look nakedly desperate asking for this. The FBI could uncover NOTHING.

They will hold the vote. And I really think Kavanaugh will be confirmed. You lose---AGAIN
If he loses will he cry those phony tears?? I predict one more scumbag to keep the other one ,Thomas ,company

I've been questioned and cross examined enough times to know that if I didn't immediately give a yes or no response to a yes/no question, I was going to get told by the judge to answer the question. If I was lucky, and it was a question that required more than a yes/no, the judge would let me continue....

One thing that is very telling is that the attorney that the Republicans brought in was clearly in "cross examine" mode when questioning Ford, but not so when questioning Kavvy. It just goes to show that she came in to treat Ford as a hostile witness.
wah.

they're not playing fair with our unfair accusations.

wah.
How do you know the accusation is unfair?
because it can't be proven. it's word against word and people will just group up into their standard groups and duke it out.

when you can prove what you say, come forward with it. if you can't, shut up.
Seems a lot has changed since november 2017
because the floodgates have been opened up.

i don't disagree there are some asshole men out there. we're seeing far too much of it and to a point i'm glad we're finding out just who these people are. but to the other point, we weren't around for a picture, we don't know the entire story and i still think if you didn't stop him 10 years ago, why bother now?

fad. pop culture. trend.

but if we're calling for moores head based on accusations and mob justice, gotta take diaperboy also.

there was a lot of other context left out of this along the way - but kudos for reaching back a year to pull this out.

the question that didn't get ask that I can't find,

How did you know Brett Kavanaugh and was this the only time you ever hung around with him?

Last edited:
American Bar Association: Delay Kavanaugh Vote Until FBI Investigates

Will the AMA request make any difference to Senate Republicans?

They are a liberal advocacy group and the Dems look nakedly desperate asking for this. The FBI could uncover NOTHING.

They will hold the vote. And I really think Kavanaugh will be confirmed. You lose---AGAIN
If he loses will he cry those phony tears?? I predict one more scumbag to keep the other one ,Thomas ,company
shut up! uncool

Should have been called 7 weeks ago check would have been completed but NOOOO.Feinstein used it to DELAY...You know what ABNORMALS FUCKED UP, THEY LOSE! Actions have consequences!

LMAO. 7 weeks..... 1 week... who bloody cares. As per Anita Hill, the investigation took 3 days and we're at least 2 weeks into this quagmire.

You're using ultra-partisan Chucky lines (Grassley) as your sole defense BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Nakedly partisan Kavanaughty is being railroaded to the SC to support a future evangelical rule and protect Trump-style dictatorships.

Gotta admit he'd look better with that black turban... At least we'd be spared that fake hair !
Funny, Hill was a fucking liar also didn't work then either, REAL Americans know bullshit when they hear it!
Good one Perverts like Kavanaugh and Thomas real Americans ? lol lol With the pervert in chief as president

Nope. I really had not decided how I would decide on this until I heard them both. So I watched them both yesterday, and what I said earlier about my impression of his character and also the strident partisan tone of his statement--and attitude toward the Democratic questioners--stands. Your insults don't change my mind in the least.

So you have a problem with a partisan answer to a partisan question?
Did you see his smart ass response to Senator Klobuchar? She was doing her job of trying to get to bottom of the allegations. He asked if SHE had ever been blackout drunk.
C'mon, that wasn't USMB. Smart ass responses to something like that are unprofessional. If you missed it, the exchange is below. Trying to determine if he drank to excess and might have forgotten an incident is at the heart of the allegations and wasn't "partisan" on Senator Klobuchar's part. After a potty break, Kavanaugh came back and apologized to her--apparently someone took him aside and told him it was out of line. His excuse was "this is a tough process." Poor him.

Kavanaugh Apologizes to Klobuchar For Drinking Question

Klobuchar is an annoying bitch like the rest of them. Kavanaugh apologized because he is gentlemanly, something that is wasted on Democrat women these days.
She asked a hard question, but she didn't pull those allegations out of her ass. She was at least trying to do her job. I notice that the Republicans used their time during the Kavanaugh questioning to complain about the Dems and argue about holding onto the letter for six weeks, etc. etc. and nothing to do with the actual accusations.
It has everything to do with the accusations, it places the context and motive for the committee to be A) using a non substantiated accusation B)calling for delay tactic FBI investigation (which we now know they can abuse power to rig) even though they already know that is not their jurisdiction or how these things work..
Don't be so Naive, you are being used and abused by the lawless party as much as Ford is.

suddenly you want evidence.

how fucked up is that? blind accusations are cool when you like the direction but now a party foul.

sorry - but FUCK THAT. i ain't playing that game. if you establish that accusations are enough and the accused must prove their innocence, then you prove they're NOT friends.

now tell me, is this a good tactic to become "standard"?

:laughing0301:

Your boy Kavvy walked right into a glaring discrepancy, and now you're melting down because nobody will believe your made up claims.
wah.

blind accusations w/o proof suck and i'm not going to go along with them from anyone on any side.

discrepancy - like 4 guys!. no wait, 2 and 2 were down stairs. no wait, i had a girlfriend with me... funny you don't give a shit about her ever changing story.

And yet you still can't escape the fact that Ford knew details about Kavvy's childhood which, according to Kavvy's testimony, should be impossible.
and yet, you still allow HER to have an ever changing story but if he can't counter her ever changing story, HE is guilty.

again - FUCK THAT.

Oh, you are so pathetically desperate. :laughing0301:

The fact still remains that HE has corroborated her story, in part, to the contradiction of his own testimony. You can complain about imaginary "changes" to her story that haven't actually happened all you want. It doesn't matter. Kavvy has trapped himself in a lie. Kavvy says that he and she never knew each other, and that their social circles never would have overlapped. But Ford's knowledge of details about Kavvy's life shows that to be a lie.

She is not being considered to sit on the Supreme Court. The question is whether Kavvy should be on the court. As I have said this entire time, whether this sexual assault occurred shouldn't be determinative of his confirmation outcome, as Democrats would like to insist. It's a matter of his integrity. His honestly was severely damaged in the initial hearings, and now he has 100% undoubtedly committed perjury before a Congressional committee. He is not fit for the Supreme Court.
heh - i must be desperate, yes.

her ever changing story isn't an issue.
his not knowing how shes knows some unknown childhood secret dooms him however.

i *still* have zero idea of what you're referring to here on this new revelation. but hey - it seems to make you warm and fuzzy and prone to use 1990s emotes.

when you're ready to talk "facts" then please present them, not reference them, in our discussions.

the question is NOT whether or not he should be on the court - that is the end result of the question you bypass along the way cause you don't WANT him on the court, so this MUST be true so your emotions can feel.

3 letters would avoid threads like these (and a shitload of speculation):

F B I

The accounting of energy expended on coverage and committees VS a 3 day FBI investigation (Anita Hill) ? Probably 1,000,000 to 1
That is such a LIE.... Dr. Ford asked for it to be confidential from Feinstein and the victim is the one who gets to decide.

but once it was out in the open, there is no reaso to not spend the 3 or so days, and follow the protocol of the law on this, reopen the back ground check for the FBI.... as they have done with every single person they have vetted, they reopen the background check if something new comes up.

Seems to me, there are a lot of skeletons in his past with his alcoholism involved, that they are trying to hide.

Pick another Conservative Supreme Court Justice

seriously!

You all have dug in your heels for a man that should not be on the Supreme Court for the rest of his life, all because of Trump's black Magic Spell on you.... :dunno:

It really is scary, to see what he's done to all of you.

One thing that is very telling is that the attorney that the Republicans brought in was clearly in "cross examine" mode when questioning Ford, but not so when questioning Kavvy. It just goes to show that she came in to treat Ford as a hostile witness.
wah.

wah.
because it can't be proven. it's word against word and people will just group up into their standard groups and duke it out.

This means that a huge amount of sexual assault cases will never be reported. After all a lot of those come down to he said, she said.
so what would be your answer to be fair to both? you can't simply accuse people w/o proof. are you not seeing how easily that can manipulated?
Sure I can see that this can be manipulated. The point is if I have to choose between doing right by victims of sexual assault and doing right by those that commit sexual assault, I will side on the side of the victims because I know they are more numerous. There's no perfect solution. And I'm perfectly willing to agree that judicial standards should be upheld when you're talking about jailing someone. But you are asking to give the benefit of the doubt to someone for a seat on the supreme court.

As per Anita Hill, the investigation took 3 day

Investigating claims about behavior that took place a few years earlier, questioning co-workers who were easily found cannot be compared to finding evidence 36 years later especially since she had no address, no time frame and no fucking witnesses.

How about the ball-less republicans couldn't face a woman but turned cheerleaders for a lying spoiled rich boy. Kavanaugh was belligerent and didn't agree to a FBI investigation. His belligerence is the sign of any guilty person when caught, and his refusal for an FBI investigation is a sign he is a liar and knows it. The guilty always overact their innocence because they must also convince themselves as well as the other. Kavanaugh being the heartless bigot even dissented on the ACA and he lied about his position on Roe v Wade. Many people are easily fooled by dramatic exclamations of innocence, that he did well. Sad that Americans are so easily played. Ever been on a jury?

'Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted' Ian Millhiser

OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread
Sad Snowflake response.

wah.

wah.

Seems a lot has changed since november 2017
because the floodgates have been opened up.

i don't disagree there are some asshole men out there. we're seeing far too much of it and to a point i'm glad we're finding out just who these people are. but to the other point, we weren't around for a picture, we don't know the entire story and i still think if you didn't stop him 10 years ago, why bother now?

fad. pop culture. trend.

but if we're calling for moores head based on accusations and mob justice, gotta take diaperboy also.

there was a lot of other context left out of this along the way - but kudos for reaching back a year to pull this out.
Wasn't hard, just typed your name and Al Franken and voila. As to it being out of context. it was your OP calling for the ousting of a public figure about ALLEGED sexual misconduct. pretty relevant in this context.

Kavanaugh ruined his own name and is ruining it. He is a liar. One can tell. He is also an angry man.
You don’t think a man has a right to be angry when he’s accused of attacking someone, when the press publish all sorts of unverified filth and his family get death threats?
:itsok:

it was his extreme denial that I know he was lying, also the friend of Dr. Ford was in agreement, but then he didn't watch her testify, he was on the phone with the Potus and he said to give them hell. How much do you want to bet. Yes his life is ruined, due to the things he did in HS and now for being a liar, oh and he has a drinking problem.

Sad Snowflake response.

Do you have any evidence they are friends? Actually, never mind. Stay on track. Even if they are friends, it still doesn't explain how Ford knows details of Kavvy's childhood when that should be impossible according to Kavvy's testimony.
suddenly you want evidence.

how fucked up is that? blind accusations are cool when you like the direction but now a party foul.

sorry - but FUCK THAT. i ain't playing that game. if you establish that accusations are enough and the accused must prove their innocence, then you prove they're NOT friends.

now tell me, is this a good tactic to become "standard"?

:laughing0301:

Your boy Kavvy walked right into a glaring discrepancy, and now you're melting down because nobody will believe your made up claims.
wah.

blind accusations w/o proof suck and i'm not going to go along with them from anyone on any side.

discrepancy - like 4 guys!. no wait, 2 and 2 were down stairs. no wait, i had a girlfriend with me... funny you don't give a shit about her ever changing story.

And yet you still can't escape the fact that Ford knew details about Kavvy's childhood which, according to Kavvy's testimony, should be impossible.

And yet you still can't escape the fact that Ford knew details about Kavvy's childhood

What details did she know?

Who his close friends were when he was in high school. If this was a case of mistaken identity she would not have happened to mistakenly identify someone whose existence would--according to Kavvy's testimony--have been unknown to her. She hasn't said that Kavvy and some other person she was well acquainted with were the ones in the room. She has pointed to someone that Kavvy himself says was his close friend in those days. She has pointed out that she also knew this PJ figure and that PJ was good friends with Kavvy in those days. Kavvy corroborates that he was good friends with PJ in high school.

But according Kavvy, he didn't know Ford, he claims that Judge never knew Ford, he claims that he and his friends never associated with students from Ford's school, and that there would have been no way for their respective social circles to have overlapped.

Mitchel the sexual crimes prosecutor who questioned Ford says...she could not take this anywhere near a court room, she wouldn't even seek a search warrant so Ford is a big fat liar!
Yes she is, but Mitchel's statement isn't based on Ford's lies, but on the lack of evidence and uncorroborated statements.

She asked a hard question, but she didn't pull those allegations out of her ass. She was at least trying to do her job. I notice that the Republicans used their time during the Kavanaugh questioning to complain about the Dems and argue about holding onto the letter for six weeks, etc. etc. and nothing to do with the actual accusations.

She [Senator Klobuchar] asked a question that didn't address the allegation Dr. Ford made, and requiring an answer that doesn't apply to an event there is no proof of occurring. The Republicans expressed their concerns over the idea the Democrats on the Committee were doing exactly what you are trying to do here.

You are attempting to require an answer to a question regarding an event no one but the accuser claims occurred, and cannot provide any proof that it actually did occur. Likewise, you are expecting the Republicans to play along, and ask questions about an event the witness [Kavanaugh] had already stated never occurred.

Why would they ask Kavanaugh questions Dr. Ford couldn't answer about her own allegations?

3 letters would avoid threads like these (and a shitload of speculation):

F B I

The accounting of energy expended on coverage and committees VS a 3 day FBI investigation (Anita Hill) ? Probably 1,000,000 to 1
That is such a LIE.... Dr. Ford asked for it to be confidential from Feinstein and the victim is the one who gets to decide.

but once it was out in the open, there is no reaso to not spend the 3 or so days, and follow the protocol of the law on this, reopen the back ground check for the FBI.... as they have done with every single person they have vetted, they reopen the background check if something new comes up.

Seems to me, there are a lot of skeletons in his past with his alcoholism involved, that they are trying to hide.

Pick another Conservative Supreme Court Justice

seriously!

You all have dug in your heels for a man that should not be on the Supreme Court for the rest of his life, all because of Trump's black Magic Spell on you.... :dunno:

It really is scary, to see what he's done to all of you.
Mostly because they know he will protect the POS in the WH from indictment

Good one Perverts like Kavanaugh and Thomas real Americans ? lol lol With the pervert in chief as president
But you left out Blow Job Clinton, Carlos Danger, Elliot Spitzer, and John Edward's...you ABNORMALS are too fucking easy to bitch slap....seems there is a lower quality ABNORMAL on this site than others who KNOW BETTER then to bring up perverts!

Nope. I really had not decided how I would decide on this until I heard them both. So I watched them both yesterday, and what I said earlier about my impression of his character and also the strident partisan tone of his statement--and attitude toward the Democratic questioners--stands. Your insults don't change my mind in the least.

So you have a problem with a partisan answer to a partisan question?
Did you see his smart ass response to Senator Klobuchar? She was doing her job of trying to get to bottom of the allegations. He asked if SHE had ever been blackout drunk.
C'mon, that wasn't USMB. Smart ass responses to something like that are unprofessional. If you missed it, the exchange is below. Trying to determine if he drank to excess and might have forgotten an incident is at the heart of the allegations and wasn't "partisan" on Senator Klobuchar's part. After a potty break, Kavanaugh came back and apologized to her--apparently someone took him aside and told him it was out of line. His excuse was "this is a tough process." Poor him.

Kavanaugh Apologizes to Klobuchar For Drinking Question

Klobuchar is an annoying bitch like the rest of them. Kavanaugh apologized because he is gentlemanly, something that is wasted on Democrat women these days.
It has everything to do with the accusations, it places the context and motive for the committee to be A) using a non substantiated accusation B)calling for delay tactic FBI investigation (which we now know they can abuse power to rig) even though they already know that is not their jurisdiction or how these things work..
Don't be so Naive, you are being used and abused by the lawless party as much as Ford is.
it was not Feinstein who leaked the letter, and her staff after long questioning, all deny it, say it was not them.... and now we are finding out it could have been a friend of hers that must have leaked it to the press or the press just dug deeper or it was a Republican operative or who knows?

But as Old Lady said, it has NOTHING AT ALL, not even a NANO BIT to do with Dr. Ford and her TELLING THE TRUTH about what happened to her at 15 and WHO the perpetrators were....

Dr. Ford was not lying, EVERYONE who watched and listened to the hearing KNOWS that Dr. Ford was NOT lying.

That means,, KAVANAUGH IS LYING.

And by his actions in this hearing, he SHOWED on NEON blinking SIGNS that he was LYING and obfuscating.

Honestly, he does not have the temperament to be a Judge on any court, let alone the highest court in the land for a lifetime, after watching him squirm and repeat his memorized lines yesterday.

What we got from him over and over again

WE DRANK THE YEAR, I LIKE BEER!

Forum List

Back