OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Now you know how all logical people feel when it comes to the Kavanaugh case. No proof. Just incoherent ramblings. Thank you.

some folks like Dr. Ford have cred.

some folks Like Kavanaugh have drunken rants.

Some folks that go by some bullshit internet balh blah like the Defiler have a lot of defiling to do & you have certainly defiled USMB with your bloviation of utter bullshit.

congrats; you must be in what, 3rd grade, or is it 1st?

Some folks like you believe in Santa Clause. Because you are a dumbass. See how erratic you’re being from an unproven accusation from me? Imagine how Kav feels as his family is torn apart by an uncorroborated accusation. You stupid Lefitst fool.
Moron, your “unproven accusation” was actually proven wrong. That you can’t comprehend that only serves to show just how mentally incapacitated you are.

You never proved me wrong. You are an antisemitic troll and a Holocaust denier. Prove me wrong. Leftist loser.
LOLOL

You idiotically called me a Holocaust denier -- to which I posted me promoting the existence of the Holocaust. The only way I didn't prove you wrong is if you're demented enough to call someone who said as many as 6 million Jews were killed in it, a Holocaust denier. :cuckoo:

So you took the bait? Good dog. You missed my overall point though. Dumbass Leftist.

Burden of proof is ALWAYS on the accuser, ANYWHERE, EVERYWHERE, 24/7. It is a fundamental rock of our CULTURE, and way of life. Demonrats calling it as only applying to courtrooms, is just another example of their dishonest, sewer politics.

EVERYONE in America is bound by the principle of presumption of innocence. This is a standard that we live and breathe by. You are innocent, until the accuser proves you guilty. That is ANY accuser, anywhere, including Senate Demonrats and their puppet stooge, Christine B. Ford.

Amazing to see lowlifes rejecting this heart and soul concept of our nation. Maybe it's because they don't feel like they are part of this nation, but instead are open borders GLOBALISTS, who kneel during our national anthem, and are constantly talking about what THE WORLD thinks.
You’re an idiot. Burden of proof applies only in law, not in the court of public opinion.

Want proof of that? No Senator has to find Ford met a burden of proof in order to reject Kavanaugh.

That is correct.

Leftists rejected him before he was even nominated.

The whole accusations and show was to get few more voted from the opposing side.
Seems to be working.

Doesn’t make it right. You dumb Leftist troll.
So? It wasn't right when Republicans told Obama he wasn't getting any more Justices on the Supreme Court. They did it anyway. Both parties often do shit that isn't right, but what they can get away with.

Doesn’t give them the right to ruin a man who can no longer even coach his kids hoops teams. Leftists are evil fools. Like you.

Some folks that go by some bullshit internet balh blah like the Defiler have a lot of defiling to do & you have certainly defiled USMB with your bloviation of utter bullshit.

Some folks like you believe in Santa Clause. Because you are a dumbass. See how erratic you’re being from an unproven accusation from me? Imagine how Kav feels as his family is torn apart by an uncorroborated accusation. You stupid Lefitst fool.
Moron, your “unproven accusation” was actually proven wrong. That you can’t comprehend that only serves to show just how mentally incapacitated you are.

You never proved me wrong. You are an antisemitic troll and a Holocaust denier. Prove me wrong. Leftist loser.
LOLOL

You idiotically called me a Holocaust denier -- to which I posted me promoting the existence of the Holocaust. The only way I didn't prove you wrong is if you're demented enough to call someone who said as many as 6 million Jews were killed in it, a Holocaust denier. :cuckoo:

So you took the bait? Good dog. You missed my overall point though. Dumbass Leftist.

don't you have some Kavanaugh beer vomit to go & clean up?

The losers are still trying desperately to change the country back to Obomaland...fuck them I love tax cuts and a 4.2% GDP!

Feinstein’s ‘Temperament’ Gambit: Democrats lobby the ABA to reopen its Kavanaugh evaluation.
Wall Street Journal ^ | September 30, 2018 4:12 p.m. ET

The intervention by American Bar Association President and Hillary Clinton supporter Robert Carlson against Brett Kavanaugh turns out to be even worse than we reported on Saturday. Now, exploiting the latest delay in a Senate confirmation vote, Democrats and liberals like Mr. Carlson are pressuring the ABA’s Standing Committee on the Federal Judiciary to reopen its evaluation of Brett Kavanaugh.

The ABA committee submitted its evaluation to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Aug. 31. Paul Moxley, the Utah lawyer who chairs the ABA committee, wrote that “after an exhaustive evaluation process, the Standing Committee has determined by a unanimous vote that Judge Kavanaugh is ‘Well Qualified.’” That is the ABA’s highest rating.

The excuse now being pushed on the ABA behind the scenes isn’t merely the uncorroborated claims of sexual misconduct, which are being investigated by the FBI. The new claim is that Mr. Kavanaugh’s passionate defense of his reputation before the Senate last week showed that he is too political and lacks the proper judicial temperament.

“Judge Kavanaugh did not reflect an impartial temperament or the fairness and even-handedness one would see in a judge,” Senate Democrat Dianne Feinstein tweeted on Friday. “He was aggressive and belligerent.”

The media have picked up the meme. “The judge who previously served as a top aide to President George W. Bush and worked for independent counsel Ken Starr’s investigation of President Bill Clinton tossed aside his earlier judicious language of neutrality,” opined CNN legal analyst Joan Biskupic.

“His declaration was the product of his personal anger, to be sure, and the move of a nominee whose professional and personal fate was on the line.
”fuck them I love tax cuts and a 4.2% GDP!”

Were you loving it when real GDP hit 5.1% growth under Obama?
A fluke but did he ever get s 3% YEARLY GDP....I didnt think so, baby deer!...AND HE HAD 8 YEARS AND THAT FUCK UP COULDN'T DO IT!!!

Roskam says Obama admin the first to never top 3% in annual GDP growth
PolitiFact
Claim: “The past (Obama) administration was the first administration that never had a whole year of 3 percent growth."
Claimed by: Peter Roskam
Fact check by PolitiFact: Mostly True
Barack Obama Is Now The Only President In History To Never Have A Year Of 3% GDP ...
Zero Hedge › news › barack-obama-now...

Jan 27, 2017 · Following today's extremely disappointing US GDP growth data, we have the final nail in the coffin of President Obama's economic reign .

Trump Just Did Something Obama Never Could — Deliver On Promised GDP Growth | Stock ...
Investor's Business Daily › commentary

Jan 26, 2018 · Officials had focused on 3% GDP growth as proof his economic policies were working, and Trump has said it could go far beyond that target.
"A fluke but did he ever get s 3% YEARLY GDP....I didnt think so, baby deer!"

No and neither has trump so far.
BUT he has 7 years to do what the Manchurian Muslim couldn't do!.....and NO MAGIC WAND!

YGuW4vv.jpg

LOLOL

don't you have some Kavanaugh beer vomit to go & clean up?

Don’t you have a flag to burn you Leftist douche?

I heard Bart O'Kavanaugh got drunk with Santa & then tried to rape Santa; Rudolph kicked Bart's ass, I heard
I heard you’re a drunkard, a rapist and a holaust denier.

Oh, you again? Go blow a GOP Senator

Shame on you for denying the Holocaust.

shame on you for defiling USMB

Don’t deflect. You are a Holocaust denier and an antisemitic Leftist. Prove me wrong. The burden of proof is on you.
LOLOL

You were proven wrong. You're just too ignorant to know it. :badgrin:

I heard you’re a drunkard, a rapist and a holaust denier.

Don’t deflect. You are a Holocaust denier and an antisemitic Leftist. Prove me wrong. The burden of proof is on you.
LOLOL

Nope. When you were 17 and in HS you were a Holocaust denier and a Nazi. Prove me wrong. Dumbass Leftist.

LOLOL

No, I got your point. Your point is that you're a retard who's incapable of discerning an accusation proven false from an accusation not proven to be false.

That's on you -- no one else.

LOLOL

No, I got your point. Your point is that you're a retard who's incapable of discerning an accusation proven false from an accusation not proven to be false.

Still didn’t get it. Dumbass Leftist. What a loser.

And how do you know that? Even she don't remember. Also all four witnesses she provided. Said it never happened.
Funny how they are trying so hard to just ignore that part of it.

There's a big diff between never happened and.... I don't remember.
:290968001256257790-final:

If course you would prefer that it 'never happened'... FBI might be on your side now ... or not lol
Don't remember usually means because it never happened.

Funny how Alzheimer's patient's can't remember or recall an hour earlier of what may have just happened in their lives, but they can remember in detail anything from their younger lives in which is amazing if think about it.

Now think about this woman Ford, and her health, her supposedly being so sharp in having a few masters degree's etc, but she can't recollect hardly anything accept what she wants to in as far as the targeting of Bret Kavanaugh goes ??

Then look at her past affiliations, politics, and how the Demon-crats swore they would pull out all the stops in this nomination process in order to stop Kavanaugh. Talk about exposing your left flank to your enemy.. Good grief.

You’re an idiot. Burden of proof applies only in law, not in the court of public opinion.

Want proof of that? No Senator has to find Ford met a burden of proof in order to reject Kavanaugh.

That is correct.

The whole accusations and show was to get few more voted from the opposing side.
Seems to be working.

So? It wasn't right when Republicans told Obama he wasn't getting any more Justices on the Supreme Court. They did it anyway. Both parties often do shit that isn't right, but what they can get away with.

Doesn’t give them the right to ruin a man who can no longer even coach his kids hoops teams. Leftists are evil fools. Like you.
LOLOL

Shrieks a member of the zombie herd who supported every woman to ever accuse Bill Clinton of sexual improprieties. Since when do you nut jobs give a shit about someone's reputation??

The losers are still trying desperately to change the country back to Obomaland...fuck them I love tax cuts and a 4.2% GDP!

Feinstein’s ‘Temperament’ Gambit: Democrats lobby the ABA to reopen its Kavanaugh evaluation.

The intervention by American Bar Association President and Hillary Clinton supporter Robert Carlson against Brett Kavanaugh turns out to be even worse than we reported on Saturday. Now, exploiting the latest delay in a Senate confirmation vote, Democrats and liberals like Mr. Carlson are pressuring the ABA’s Standing Committee on the Federal Judiciary to reopen its evaluation of Brett Kavanaugh.

The ABA committee submitted its evaluation to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Aug. 31. Paul Moxley, the Utah lawyer who chairs the ABA committee, wrote that “after an exhaustive evaluation process, the Standing Committee has determined by a unanimous vote that Judge Kavanaugh is ‘Well Qualified.’” That is the ABA’s highest rating.

The excuse now being pushed on the ABA behind the scenes isn’t merely the uncorroborated claims of sexual misconduct, which are being investigated by the FBI. The new claim is that Mr. Kavanaugh’s passionate defense of his reputation before the Senate last week showed that he is too political and lacks the proper judicial temperament.

“Judge Kavanaugh did not reflect an impartial temperament or the fairness and even-handedness one would see in a judge,” Senate Democrat Dianne Feinstein tweeted on Friday. “He was aggressive and belligerent.”

The media have picked up the meme. “The judge who previously served as a top aide to President George W. Bush and worked for independent counsel Ken Starr’s investigation of President Bill Clinton tossed aside his earlier judicious language of neutrality,” opined CNN legal analyst Joan Biskupic.

“His declaration was the product of his personal anger, to be sure, and the move of a nominee whose professional and personal fate was on the line.

Obama's 2.1% growth was awesome!
About as awesome as Trump's 2.2%

upload_2018-9-30_20-30-29.png

Trump's done much better than 2.2%.

LOLOL

Not proven - means innocent until proven guilty, and not the other way around.

A fluke but did he ever get s 3% YEARLY GDP....I didnt think so, baby deer!...AND HE HAD 8 YEARS AND THAT FUCK UP COULDN'T DO IT!!!

PolitiFact
Claim: “The past (Obama) administration was the first administration that never had a whole year of 3 percent growth."
Barack Obama Is Now The Only President In History To Never Have A Year Of 3% GDP ...

Jan 27, 2017 · Following today's extremely disappointing US GDP growth data, we have the final nail in the coffin of President Obama's economic reign .

Trump Just Did Something Obama Never Could — Deliver On Promised GDP Growth | Stock ...

Jan 26, 2018 · Officials had focused on 3% GDP growth as proof his economic policies were working, and Trump has said it could go far beyond that target.

BUT he has 7 years to do what the Manchurian Muslim couldn't do!.....and NO MAGIC WAND!

YGuW4vv.jpg
Great, so if he ever does it, then brag. So far, like Obama, he's never had a calendar year where real GDP was at 3% or higher.

That is correct.

Seems to be working.

LOLOL

Shrieks a member of the zombie herd who supported every woman to ever accuse Bill Clinton of sexual improprieties. Since when do you nut jobs give a shit about someone's reputation??

Don’t deflect and I was a Democrat until 2012. Didn’t blame Billy. Now about you being a Holocaust denier and a Nazi at 17? Why? Please explain.

LOLOL

Nope. When you were 17 and in HS you were a Holocaust denier and a Nazi. Prove me wrong. Dumbass Leftist.
I already proved you wrong.

:dance:

LOLOL

I already proved you wrong.

:dance:

You did? How?

PolitiFact

YGuW4vv.jpg
Great, so if he ever does it, then brag. So far, like Obama, he's never had a calendar year where real GDP was at 3% or higher.
Have to wait until this years calendar is up...BTW what was the lowest black and Hispanic unemployment under the obomanation?

Obama's 2.1% growth was awesome!
About as awesome as Trump's 2.2%

View attachment 219557

Trump's done much better than 2.2%.
Stop lying. Not for a calendar year, he hasn't...

2017: 2.2%

Forum List

Back