Official Presidential Debate Thread --- Round 3 --- 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clinton Foundation...YES!!!!! Donors got gov't contracts. Pay to Play!

Bullshit on HilLIARY!

Loaded questions. Fortunately, she can handle them.

I wonder if Trump will thank Wallace any more before the debate is over?

bitch has a tour bus, it goes around the country dumping shit, literally dumping literal shit, all over the place, but trump is a bad guy because he made a deal to purchase building materials. what a joke.

Poop is biodegradable.

tumblr_nj4fgeWetz1qk08n1o1_500.gif
maybe you live out in the desert or something. you can't dump shit in the storm drain, okay? if it rains or floods, the shit washes back up, causes all kinds of sickness and disease. now you know.

Oh Donald Trump I can bring up your business dealings with those countries that kill gays, women, and hate America...

Melania Trump says Crazy Donald apologized to her for his comments on the bus with Billy Bush...

Crazy Donald just said he didn't apologize to her...

Which Trump is lying?

Trump didn't apologize to his wife for the women coming forth because it was all false. If you recall, when Bill Clinton was toying with 19 year old interns he immediately claimed to apologize to Hillary. (I might be wrong, but that's how I took it.)

Trump: if you care about women's rights why don't you give the money back to Saudi.

Good job.

Oh finally...If Clinton loves Gays and women so much, then why does she take money from countries that treat those people so badly! Give the money back!

She will pull every card that has to be pulled in order to get her way. Her abortion stance is genocide imho.

Trump saying people in Little Haiti hates the Clintons is dumb.

He can't resist snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Oh, Oh... there it is..She tried to lie about donations from ME countries that treat women horribly. Haiti hates Hillary!

bitch has a tour bus, it goes around the country dumping shit, literally dumping literal shit, all over the place, but trump is a bad guy because he made a deal to purchase building materials. what a joke.

Poop is biodegradable.

tumblr_nj4fgeWetz1qk08n1o1_500.gif
maybe you live out in the desert or something. you can't dump shit in the storm drain, okay? if it rains or floods, the shit washes back up, causes all kinds of sickness and disease. now you know.

That reminded me of cousin Eddie from National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back