Official Presidential Debate Thread --- Round 3 --- 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
the TRUMPMEISTER!
images.jpg

Oh Hillary Ted Kennedy was on that damn no fly list!

If you have not been convicted of a crime then your Constitutional rights should never be suspended!

Open that Pandora Box like they did with the Patriot Act and suffer when the other political party has that power to determine what is a Terrorist is!

This woman had Americans killed on her watch in Lybia, and then she lied with Susan Rice about it being about a video.

Trump is not sure if he'll accept the results of the American election but he accepted the results of the Russian election.

lol

You can't make this shit up.

Trump is not sure if he'll accept the results of the American election but he accepted the results of the Russian election.

lol

You can't make this shit up.
If Clinton admitted American elections were as corrupt as Russian elections I'd have some respect for her.

Trump is right on Mosul.....the leaders of Isis left so hitlery could score political points..

I think this debate is foreplay for a long s&m session later tonight

Aw man. Gross.
The tension in that room right now....... an orgy could break out at any moment

Don't make me vomit
"Whoa Donald... my eyes are up here!"

No they're not.
If he makes eye contact, she punishes him by tightening the cock ring

Trump so lost that segment, unwilling to say the election result will be accepted because Hillary.

Calling Hillary a criminal and saying she should not be allowed to be a candidate, way, Trump is way outside the bounds of civil discourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back