[OFFICIAL] State of the Union Address Thread

Call for Executive action if the Congress sits on their hands:

"America does not stand still - and neither will I"

:clap2:

God bless America, and God bless Barack Hussein Obama II, President of the United States of America
:thewave:

King Hussein Insane....

Does he understand that women aren't paid less for equal work? He just admitted that women hold lower wage jobs. In other words, they aren't paid less for equal work.

Re: Duck Dynasty

I wonder if during Kennedy and Johnson's SOTUs, the segregationists brought their little trolls, the Grand Wizard of the KKK or the like?

Does he understand that women aren't paid less for equal work? He just admitted that women hold lower wage jobs. In other words, they aren't paid less for equal work.

They're mostly going into fields that pay less. Of course Obama blames men for stupid choices.

:evil:

women are still only earning approximately 77 cents on the dollar compared to men

I wonder what we already pay those civilians (Who are in a Union) that do what privates used to do?

You know the ones he wants to pay $10.10 to..... I wouln't take the bet that they already make more than that.

They're mostly going into fields that pay less. Of course Obama blames men for stupid choices.

women are still only earning approximately 77 cents on the dollar compared to men

Not for doing the same job.....

SOTU drinking game.
The President says "income inequality" = one drink.
The President says "partisan or bi-partisan" = one drink.
Try not to be hungover tomorrow.

Far-right escapism.

Things don't go your way, drink yourself into a coma?

"If misfortune strikes, you don't have to lose everything."

What he fails to mention is that for many people you have to lose everything in order to get the coverage in the first place.

And you want the government to force businesses to pay equally? Who's to say woman aren't going into less paying jobs overall????

Forum List

Back